Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Get to know the Sanctuary guys

It was up for like 10 minutes. I could read all the threads but I couldn't post. Poof, it's gone again. :thumbsdown:

At least it has a pulse...

Bummer. Well, it was nice knowing you guys.

Some of you, anyways.

I guess now would be the time to shoot me those titty pics. Just in case.

I will remember you forever asking for titty pics, paulie. :wub:

Can we contribute to a gofundme to get the place back up and running?

Can we contribute to a gofundme to get the place back up and running?

That would be very generous.

Are we sure TK didn't hit the wrong button and get the conveyor belts running in reverse?

I can send you the ones she sent all of us here at the Geek Club.

Wowsa, lots of great one liners in this here thread. Knee slapping hilarity.

So you are saying it fits right in here?

I emailed O and he said it's out of his hands. So we can either yell at Jonesy, call Duptel Solopons, or just hit refresh every 5 minutes for years.

Do I get a refund on my $50.00 donation? :mad:

Do I get a refund on my $50.00 donation? :mad:

You could buy like 170,000 cans of Coors Light with that kinda scratch.

You could buy like 170,000 cans of Coors Light with that kinda scratch.

Or 4 packs of cigs :(

How is the conveyor belt gig going, TK? Last I knew you were doing your own consulting work.

How is the conveyor belt gig going, TK? Last I knew you were doing your own consulting work.

Back on the plantation. The draw of that sweet, sweet corporate provided health insurance was too alluring.

Back on the plantation. The draw of that sweet, sweet corporate provided health insurance was too alluring.

Understood. So what are you doing these days? After trying my own gig and a brief stint at a mil-aero company as a project manager, I'm back in the industry that made me a gazillionaire worthy of FFT. In fact I'm sitting in a hotel room in Tampa killing time before a dinner meeting with a customer. Woot! :mellow:

Imaytakeanap

I sort of like these sanctuary guys. The inside joke stuff is a bit silly, but I can understand they've all made relationships at the other bored.

Granted, I joined just after the big exodus to the Sanctuary, so I might not have some of the backstory.

I sort of like these sanctuary guys. The inside joke stuff is a bit silly, but I can understand they've all made relationships at the other bored.

Granted, I joined just after the big exodus to the Sanctuary, so I might not have some of the backstory.

I wish they'd fill us in on what happened.

Eh, increased traffic so I'll take it even if half of their posts are just to let us know that they have inside jokes.

If I recall correctly, it was the proliferation of aliases and the limitations of the Board that caused several of us to seek shelter elsewhere. So far it seems like the Geek Club has cleaned up a lot of its act...

What do you want to know? Nothing really happened. We used to hang out here. The board kept having problems, someone created a new board, we kinda found our way there, then at some point FFT was hacked, crashed, etc, so we just kinda stayed over there. At some point we closed registration because it was being bombarded by bots. Now it's dead.

I like them here too. Something other than the normal back and forth. There are one or two troll idiots, but they're easy enough to ignore. For the most part, the board's been better.

Understood. So what are you doing these days? After trying my own gig and a brief stint at a mil-aero company as a project manager, I'm back in the industry that made me a gazillionaire worthy of FFT. In fact I'm sitting in a hotel room in Tampa killing time before a dinner meeting with a customer. Woot! :mellow:

Imaytakeanap

I'm a jizz mopper. Well....assistant jizz mopper.

Okay, assistant to the jizz mopper.

alsoidontneedtheseknuckledraggersknowingmycareerchoicetia

If I recall correctly, it was the proliferation of aliases and the limitations of the Board that caused several of us to seek shelter elsewhere. So far it seems like the Geek Club has cleaned up a lot of its act...

Except you still can't say or or .

What do you want to know? Nothing really happened. We used to hang out here. The board kept having problems, someone created a new board, we kinda found our way there, then at some point FFT was hacked, crashed, etc, so we just kinda stayed over there. At some point we closed registration because it was being bombarded by bots. Now it's dead.

That is all really. Welcome back, glad to have you.

That is all really. Welcome back, glad to have you.

You say that now. Just wait until they start draping your face with their balls.

Of course, the problem with this board is that it is completely public, so we have to be 100% clean and share no private information whatsoever.

I had to dig deep into my ass crack to find my login info for here. Sup.

I had to dig deep into my ass crack to find my login info for here. Sup.

Go mop a floor then shoot a muskrat, hick.

Go mop a floor then shoot a muskrat, hick.

I did that this morning d i c k

Of course, the problem with this board is that it is completely public, so we have to be 100% clean and share no private information whatsoever.

Well yeah that too. Since the Sanc was private, we shared very personal items, and it was never shared publicly. Can't do that here.

I kinda scratch my head that you banned me but kept snuff. <_<

Also our emoticons suck really bad, that is another negative of this place.