Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Get to know the Sanctuary guys

I kinda scratch my head that you banned me but kept snuff. <_<

Also our emoticons suck really bad, that is another negative of this place.

1. Because it was funny? :dunno:

2. Agreed. I hate the smiling :rolleyes: with a white hot passion.

Actually I can't remember why you got banned, hth.

I thought you didn't, though. :headscratch:

I thought what happened was skids kinda just stopped posting, and CMT threw a hissy fit and anyone who didn't post within the past 6 months was banned. dunno

CMT was the evil force behind quite a few bans. Plus he deleted some very funny posts.

I kinda scratch my head that you banned me but kept snuff. <_<

WTF man.

I thought what happened was skids kinda just stopped posting, and CMT threw a hissy fit and anyone who didn't post within the past 6 months was banned. dunno

Somehow Indigo slipped through the cracks.

I'm pretty sure skids' account was active until the Jonesy takeover and purge.

Sanctuary dead? sorry for your loss.

I don't think it's dead just yet, but it is in a coma right now.

That makes sense, except I thought cmt disappeared. When I tried to log in I got a message that you all picked tng over me mkay bye, as if we had some feud. Truth was I wasn't posting much so I can't complain.

Nothing personal, just making a point. :cheers:

Nothing personal? It's absolutely personal. Funny.

That makes sense, except I thought cmt disappeared. When I tried to log in I got a message that you all picked tng over me mkay bye, as if we had some feud. Truth was I wasn't posting much so I can't complain.

Oh yeah.

lulz? :dunno:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it was the proliferation of aliases that caused several of us to seek shelter elsewhere. So far it seems like the Geek Club has cleaned up a lot of its act...

that is what drove me away for years.

Since the Sanc was private, we shared very personal items, and it was never shared publicly.

like what ?

:popcorn:

I have been here for 16 years. on and off, i used to come daily back a few years ago.

Check in a few times a year now.

did anyone miss me?

what ever happened to Sux or swirvinirvin or gyspybrat

Shh...

:nono:

I have been here for 16 years. on and off, i used to come daily back a few years ago.

Check in a few times a year now.

did anyone miss me?

what ever happened to Sux or swirvinirvin or gyspybrat

Good post.

What do you want to know? Nothing really happened. We used to hang out here. The board kept having problems, someone created a new board, we kinda found our way there, then at some point FFT was hacked, crashed, etc, so we just kinda stayed over there. At some point we closed registration because it was being bombarded by bots. Now it's dead.

Close. There was a main board challenge to the Geek board. Each board would select a FF team each week made up of any NFL player and it was a season long thing. There were like 10-15 of us on each board that participated. O created the Sanctuary for the "Geeks" and the Main board dudes used some other private message board. Mr. Anonymous was a double agent. He joined their team, but also registered for the Sanctuary and would provide us with inside information. :doublethumbsup:

Long story short, the Main board still won even though we had their line-up each week. :doh:

This coincided with this site crashing all the time and then that Latin Pimp hack coupled with some dopes who were annoying as fvck and we all just stayed there. Traffic was slow at first, but there was a lot of fun and some classic stuff over there.

Close. There was a main board challenge to the Geek board. Each board would select a FF team each week made up of any NFL player and it was a season long thing. There were like 10-15 of us on each board that participated. O created the Sanctuary for the "Geeks" and the Main board dudes used some other private message board. Mr. Anonymous was a double agent. He joined their team, but also registered for the Sanctuary and would provide us with inside information. :doublethumbsup:

Long story short, the Main board still won even though we had their line-up each week. :doh:

This coincided with this site crashing all the time and then that Latin Pimp hack coupled with some dopes who were annoying as fvck and we all just stayed there. Traffic was slow at first, but there was a lot of fun and some classic stuff over there.

The man can't spell but he has a good memory. :thumbsup:

Exactly right Buffington. I still came to both places, but I got really tired of board crashes and a few posters here that spammed the board constantly. I remember one time Recliner Pilot had 85% of topics started on Page 1. It got intolerable. He still posts here under at least three different aliai.

Exactly right Buffington. I still came to both places, but I got really tired of board crashes and a few posters here that spammed the board constantly. I remember one time Recliner Pilot had 85% of topics started on Page 1. It got intolerable. He still posts here under at least three different aliai.

Pretty much this. That guy ruined this place for a lot of people.

That post has zero errors, I'll have you know. :nono:

Yeah I was wondering who the hell wrote it for you.

Is Google voice to text really that good now?

Yeah I was wondering who the hell wrote it for you.

Is Google voice to text really that good now?

Noob with 1,000+ posts?

Please don't talk to me. :rolleyes:

Noob with 1,000+ posts?

Please don't talk to me. :rolleyes:

TK is good enough for Newbie now. What is your minimum post requirement?

TK is good enough for Newbie now. What is your minimum post requirement?

Yeah, no sh!t. The fock is that guy's problem?

Yeah, no sh!t. The fock is that guy's problem?

A combination of his wife leaving him and a mid life crisis. Dude hates getting old but every morning can see he is aging, gets mad and comes on here and takes it out on everyone.

A combination of his wife leaving him and a mid life crisis. Dude hates getting old but every morning and can see he is aging, gets mad and comes on here and takes it out on everyone.

Wait are we talking about Lydell or Newbie now? :headscratch:

Wait are we talking about Lydell or Newbie now? :headscratch:

Newbie. You have a similar poster on your board?

We're actually split on opinions of Trump. In fact, there was so much Trump talk/arguing that we moved all political talk off our main bored to cool it off a bit.

Fock we been begging for a political bored only as well to boot all those focking daily sissy slap fight threads to.

You should identify them please.

Fock we been begging for a political bored only as well to boot all those focking daily sissy slap fight threads to.

Ahhh, so Mike is still a ghost owner basically?