Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Kimbo slice and dada 5000 fight tonight

I think it will be at least entertaining. Its two guys who got famous for backyard brawling and dada used to be kimbo ls bodyguard.

Should also check out dogfight on Netflix, it's about dad as "league" of backyard fights in the ghetto in Miami.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid4608484688001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAABvaL8JE~,ufBHq_I6FnwSRtvc2j5IUFW2y64XdHyt&bctid=4761053383001

#babynuts

Gracie and shamrock also wheelchair themselves into the octagon...i guess.

Kyra Gracie is hot, sometimes..

Gracie and shamrock would have been a great fight fifteen to twenty years ago..

But I think dada and kimbo will be entertaining. These guys have no real technique, probably just trying to brawl each other to death.

HAHA. I thought Kimbo was going to whip his ball sack out. So glad he didn't.

Also, is that the Gracie that won the first couple UFC pay per views???

I remember being shocked he could be anyone, it seemed. We bought the first few of these, when it was pretty much anything goes.

Kimbo's backyard stuff was idiotic. Any time he was about to be knocked out (which seemed often), his posse would step in and stop the fight.

Puss-bag..

Kimbo is almost everything I know or remotely care about mma. Never heard of the other guy.

Two dudes hugging for a few minutes? Not my kind of sport. Plus the names of the events seem dumb to me. UFC 156? Makes it seem like it happens every week.

Kimbo is almost everything I know or remotely care about mma. Never heard of the other guy.

Two dudes hugging for a few minutes? Not my kind of sport. Plus the names of the events seem dumb to me. UFC 156? Makes it seem like it happens every week.

It's bellator, not the UFC. The kimbo and dada fight will be a brawl, none of those guys know how to do the ground game.

It's should at least be entertaining to watch two dudes just go at it for a while.

#babynuts

Haha..its cool. Its not for everyone. But thats like watching Matt Barnes play in summer league...and saying that's what i know of the nba. Dont mean that as an insult

Yeah, I know he isn't considered a legit guy. I just have no interest other than the brawling and image.

Was reading about the line today. Opens at Kimbo -330 then switches to a pick a day later. Couple guys laying down huge money on dada. Something smells fishy.

Looking forward to watching either way.

Was reading about the line today. Opens at Kimbo -330 then switches to a pick a day later. Couple guys laying down huge money on dada. Something smells fishy.

Looking forward to watching either way.

Anyone betting on this, unless they know the fix is in, has a gambling problem. No way to accurately predict how this will go.

Im down, gonna see this for sure. I love kimbos fights.

I'm in. I have been watching the Kimbo documentary leading up. I probably would have picked Dada before I saw how hard Kimbo trains.

I watched the first Gracie family fights back in the day. Very ugly and embarrassing style, but extremely effective as well.

Oh man I think Kimbo was when I realized ufc was for morons

I'm in. I have been watching the Kimbo documentary leading up. I probably would have picked Dada before I saw how hard Kimbo trains.

I watched the first Gracie family fights back in the day. Very ugly and embarrassing style, but extremely effective as well.

I had you pegged for my flex spot but may have to rethink...

I can't remember seeing a worst fight card.

Total bust. Certainly don't blame Mungwater; you just never know, just like NFL.

Yeah that was awful. Two black bucks who apparently did zero cardio...and two geezers who make it half a round before the nutshot.

I had to put the kimbo fight on fast forward 1 just to look like a reasonable fight. JFC they stood them up when kimbo was in the mount!

I can't remember seeing a worst fight card.

Total bust. Certainly don't blame Mungwater; you just never know, just like NFL.

No , was hoping for a punch fest, but those guys never got an a treadmill in their lives.

At least it was free

Not only was the fight awful, it nearly killed Dada. He went into cardiac arrest at the hospital following the fight (massive potassium spike from dehydration/rapid weight loss to meet the weigh-in limit).

I watched it.....one of the worst fights I've ever seen. Man did both of them looked dumb as hell and not too athletic.

Not only was the fight awful, it nearly killed Dada. He went into cardiac arrest at the hospital following the fight (massive potassium spike from dehydration/rapid weight loss to meet the weigh-in limit).

Wow that's scary. I know kimbo is 42, that's old for any kind of contact athletics.