Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Would You Fawk Megan More Than Once?

Fock yes I would. There is nothing better than a hot chick with one obvious flaw. It takes so much of the cvnty attitude away.

Give me a hottie with a snaggletooth or minor deformity all day long. As mentioned early, you get a hottie at uggo effort.

Fock yes I would. There is nothing better than a hot chick with one obvious flaw. It takes so much of the cvnty attitude away.

Give me a hottie with a snaggletooth or minor deformity all day long. As mentioned early, you get a hottie at uggo effort.

Nothing better than lack of self confidence. Its like shooting fish in a hat sized barrel.

Sure standing up...have her kick the normal leg up toward the ceiling and keep that tree trunk earth bound :banana:

An easy 8. Face features are all in place so that means with the right makeup she can look as hot as anyone. Beautiful boobs and an average body gives her a solid baseline.

On your rating scale, would she be a 10 if her whole body had that disease? :dunno:

On your rating scale, would she be a 10 if her whole body had that disease? :dunno:

No, a 10 can't be that cankly or overweight. They can be thick, but not too big, and I love big women. Pre surgery/television show Kim Kardashian from a decade ago was thick in the good way. Basically means big butt and boobs with unrealistically small waist in proportion.

That plus sized model Ashley Graham from the other thread could potentially push 9 if she lost 30-50lbs. She would still be thick.