Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

NCAA Bracket

I know guys do the hat tourney but does anyone here run a bracket we can all join? It's free on Yahoo. I don't know if anyone else would be interested but I'd play.

... and I'll take that as a NO. Nixey on that idea. Nadagonnahappen. Thanks for the replies you focktards.

free :thumbsdown:

Hate to be a posty, but has anyone else not seen a single game this year besides me? :unsure:

Hate to be a posty, but has anyone else not seen a single game this year besides me? :unsure:

:wave:

Not only have I not seen a single game, I was listening to the radio yesterday and I had no idea they were up to 68 teams this year,

:wave:

Not only have I not seen a single game, I was listening to the radio yesterday and I had no idea they were up to 68 teams this year,

68, whatchoo talking about Willis??? :shocking:

I am hoping Maryland can get past UConn. After that it will be smooth sailing. :thumbsup:

we are your obstacle words

68, whatchoo talking about Willis??? :shocking:

He's adding the play in teams

In. I am basing all of my picks on the 2 or so games and the handful of highlights I saw this weekend.

I might as well as had my dog pick the winners.

saw the aggies get beat by kentucky this past weekend...great game! :music_guitarred:

So just now looking at the bracket and all.... How in the fock did Virginia get a #1 seed over Mich. St.? :unsure:

:D

I have watched many games this year, thank you very much...

Anyone doing a CBI or CIT bracket?

Or worse...a women's bracket.

Hell that is easy, just put UConn for the title...

That reminds me, I haven't been to the track in a while. Think I'll fire on a few exactas this weekend :thumbsup:

Baylor has its hands full with Yale. Baylor's uniforms are giving my eyes cataracts.

Baylor deserved to lose based on the awful color of their uniforms alone.

I still don't understand why people think that a 12-seed beating a 5-seed is an upset... Is it because it is a mid-major conference champion defeated a power conference team that finished 4th-6th in the conference? That is BS... These mid-major teams that win their conference and/or tournament are damn good teams...

I still don't understand why people think that a 12-seed beating a 5-seed is an upset... Is it because it is a mid-major conference champion defeated a power conference team that finished 4th-6th in the conference? That is BS... These mid-major teams that win their conference and/or tournament are damn good teams...

Well, bcoz one is seeded 5th, and the other 12th...

Well, bcoz one is seeded 5th, and the other 12th...

And the 12-seed usually has a better record than 5-seed... Just because they are from a "power" conference, they deserve the higher seeding?

And the 12-seed usually has a better record than 5-seed... Just because they are from a "power" conference, they deserve the higher seeding?

Not to get too technical, but yes.. Prolly also has something to do with the fact 12 seeds have only won 36% of games over 5 seeds - I'd say that makes it a pretty clear cut upset.

Just saw that a 12-seed has beaten a 5-seed in 25 of the past 28 tournaments...