Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Kasich calls cop idiot, then, video is released proving who the real idiot is

Notice how EVERYONE else obeys the traffic laws, except the law maker.

That cop could not have been more professional or more polite. Kasich is a punk. I would love to see the crowd he was talking to. I'm sure it was a pander fest.'

• Like 1

Another idiot republican. Good find gocolts!

Having been pulled over for no good reason on the one hand I totally get the frustration, because cops DO pull people over for no good reason, it does happen.

Some folks will tell you they are never at fault, like Mr Kasich here. While cops will pester people for no good reason, there are even more people who refuse to be accountable for their own actions, like this turd.

Maybe he should protest.....he can burn his own car to get even with the cops....

Notice how EVERYONE else obeys the traffic laws, except the law maker.

Actually, I think I saw like a hundred cars pass the stopped cop car with its lights on in the right lane during the video.

What's next? A video of Kasich leaving a dirty dish in the sink or leaving the toilet seat up? :unsure:

Look, nobody, let alone a candidate is perfect. They all have flaws, some way more than others.

But this is sort of weak. If we are to the point that we are puling 8 year old videos of routine traffic stops then I that tells me there is not a whole lot of really negative stuff to talk about. :dunno:

What's next? A video of Kasich leaving a dirty dish in the sink or leaving the toilet seat up? :unsure:

Look, nobody, let alone a candidate is perfect. They all have flaws, some way more than others.

But this is sort of weak. If we are to the point that we are puling 8 year old videos of routine traffic stops then I that tells me there is not a whole lot of really negative stuff to talk about. :dunno:

I heard that one time the checker at the grocery store forgot to ring up one of his items and he realized it when he got to the car but didn't go back and tell the checker :o :thumbsdown:

Let me know when they have one of him barking like a dog, then I'll rightly criticize any fruitcake that supports that fool.

Somehow, I knew this would fly over your head. Nobody made ANY of those claims you are suggesting here. Way to miss the point.

:cheers:

So him lying about what happened and disparaging an innocent working guy doesn't bother you?. It's something Hillary would do.

With all his recent whining I am not surprised. I can not stand Kasich anymore after watching him over the last two weeks, but this is from 2008 so it would not make me think twice if I did support him. It is funny watching the video, there were about 50 cars that did not pull out of the right lane when they had the chance just while the cop was talking to him. It would be annoying waiting for your ticket watching dozens of people drive by doing what you are getting a ticket for.