Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

Hillary wants this topic to go away as soon as possible, she doesn't want anybody looking into the Clinton Foundation.

Yahtzee! And she damn sure doesn't want people to see who funds it. Wal-mart, Banks, Wall Street, Arab Sheiks

Hillary wants this topic to go away as soon as possible, she doesn't want anybody looking into the Clinton Foundation.

No she doesn't. It makes Trump look stupid (though, things like that never matter to his idiotic supporters).

Just as she doesn't want his comments about the Judge or whole judicial system in the Trump U case to go away.

Now Trump gets to point the finger at the Clinton foundation. Ok press, do your job. I don't know if it's by luck or design, but this stuff continues to work in his favor. Stupid media.

Now Trump gets to point the finger at the Clinton foundation. Ok press, do your job. I don't know if it's by luck or design, but this stuff continues to work in his favor. Stupid media.

Exactly.

Not really...Clinton isn't putting the foundation up as some big part of her campaign as Trump did with this stunt.

Yahtzee! And she damn sure doesn't want people to see who funds it. Wal-mart, Banks, Wall Street, Arab Sheiks

he Clintons' global charity has admitted violating White House ethics rules by accepting money from the government of Algeria while Hillary Clinton was still serving as America's top diplomat.

Republicans said the donations from Algeria and other foreign governments were evidence of a "conflict of interest" and demanded that the money be returned.

The Clinton Foundation, which has raised nearly $2 billion since Bill Clinton left office in 2001, has long been seen as a potential source of embarrassment for Mrs Clinton as she prepares to run for the White House in 2016.

The foundation's global humanitarian work has been powered by industrial-scale fundraising from corporations, billionaires and foreign governments.

Barack Obama was concerned enough about the potential for conflicts of interest that he made Mrs Clinton agree to a set of ethical rules before nominating her as secretary of state in 2009.

The Clinton Foundation admitted to theWashington Post that it had broken those rules at least once by taking a $500,000 cheque from the Algerian government in 2010.

The charity said the money was not solicited and arrived without notice after Mr Clinton appealed for the world to help Haiti in the wake of its devastating earthquake. The donation reportedly coincided with an intense effort by Algeria to lobby Mrs Clinton's State Department over US criticism of its human rights record.

Not really...Clinton isn't putting the foundation up as some big part of her campaign as Trump did with this stunt.

:lol: so the media wasn't asking questions ?

:lol: so the media wasn't asking questions ?

On its own?

No...after vets groups complained and Trump has boasted about the event for months? Sure.

Again, he made this a big part of him and put it out there on his own a lot.

Not surprising you don't understand.

Nor is it shocking all you all can do is whine more about Hillary rather than admit your boy Trump is lying sleazy jackhole.

Good to see the money actually made it to the Veteran charities, including 1 million drawn from Trump's personal account.

Extremely generous.

Good to see the money actually made it to the Veteran charities, including 1 million drawn from Trump's personal account.

Extremely generous.

yeah, a lot classier and generous than anything the Clintons, Bernie or Gary Johnson have done.

:thumbsup:

It's tough for them, they have to hate the military to appease their fruitcake base.

On its own?

No...after vets groups complained and Trump has boasted about the event for months? Sure.

Nor is it shocking all you all can do is whine more about Hillary rather than admit your boy Trump is lying sleazy jackhole.

and ?

The money went to veterans, did it not ? What's your beef ? Why do you hate veterans ?

On its own?

Wrong. It was a reporter at the Washington Post who started asking questions,not Vet groups. You made that up.

yeah, a lot classier and generous than anything the Clintons, Bernie or Gary Johnson have done.

:thumbsup:

It's tough for them, they have to hate the military to appease their fruitcake base.

Who hates the military?

Moronic claim....as usual...but but but...Hillary.

and ?

The money went to veterans, did it not ? What's your beef ? Why do you hate veterans ?

I don't.

I hate liars and pandering jackweeds that use veterans as political pawns like your boy Trump did.

I don't.

I hate liars and pandering jackweeds that use veterans as political pawns like your boy Trump did.

He's just practicing for when he becomes President and he can use them like they all do, including Obama and Bubba.

If you guys could fock off into the other Trump threads that'd be greta. This is the official tweets thread. Pretend it's a fake sports draft and have some respect.

If you guys could fock off into the other Trump threads that'd be greta. This is the official tweets thread. Pretend it's a fake sports draft and have some respect.

Much of their stupidity does read like a Trump tweet.

Same failing @nytimes "reporter" who wrote discredited women's story last week wrote another terrible story on me today- will never learn!

I wanted to save them for your daily poll threads but those disappeared about a month ago. :dunno:

I wanted to save them for your daily poll threads but those disappeared about a month ago. :dunno:

Because Trump is ahead? Oops

Psst, I noticed you Trump guys have quit posting polls too. Why is that?

Because Trump is ahead? Oops

Psst, I noticed you Trump guys have quit posting polls too. Why is that?

Jerry was right :)

Jerry was right :)

Not really...oh, and Trump isn't a righty or a conservative. Seems I am bashing a liberal just fine.

Crooked Hillary Clinton has zero natural talent - she should not be president. Her temperament is bad and her decision making ability-zilch!

Wow, USA Today did todays cover story on my record in lawsuits. Verdict: 450 wins, 38 losses. Isn't that what you want for your president?

After the litigation is disposed of and the case won, I have instructed my execs to open Trump U(?), so much interest in it! I will be pres.

Crooked Hillary Clinton, who I would love to call Lyin' Hillary, is getting ready to totally misrepresent my foreign policy positions.

Bad performance by Crooked Hillary Clinton! Reading poorly from the telepromter! She doesn't even look presidential!

:lol: The Drumpf was on a roll today. Must've been bored during his policy briefings

:lol: The Drumpf was on a roll today. Must've been bored during his policy briefings

He has the best words. :thumbsup:

450-38 is impressive if true

It's what I want for my president.

Agreed.

Not likely close to accurate or counting all he settled either.

Not likely close to accurate or counting all he settled either.

Cool buddy, until you have disputing numbers, I'll go ahead and keep thinking those numbers are impressive.

Billionaire companies get sued constantly, I don't understand why this is even a story.

:dunno:

Just another story to get the simpletons worked up.

Cool buddy, until you have disputing numbers, I'll go ahead and keep thinking those numbers are impressive.

Billionaire companies get sued constantly, I don't understand why this is even a story.

Slow Nuff just says things.

I mean I hope as president he'd be able to move this number closer to 1000. Seriously.

Because he has made it a story boasting that he wasn't litigious and now trying to bring up his record.

And focking hilarious that Trump guys try to call others simpletons.

Because he has made it a story boasting that he wasn't litigious and now trying to bring up his record.

are you rolfmao'n ?

Your honor, I think it's safe so say, I rest my case.

Your honor, I think it's safe so say, I rest my case.

Good job proving you are a simpleton.

I'm rubber you're glue..

Yawn