Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

And continuing to prove my point.

Typically, you'd have to have one. We'll let you side this time I guess.

In Crooked Hillary's telepromter speech yesterday, she made up things that I said or believe but have no basis in fact. Not honest!

I don't watch or do @Morning_Joe anymore. Small audience, low ratings! I hear Mika has gone wild with hate. Joe is Joe. They lost their way!

Wow, USA Today did todays cover story on my record in lawsuits. Verdict: 450 wins, 38 losses. Isn't that what you want for your president?

After the litigation is disposed of and the case won, I have instructed my execs to open Trump U(?), so much interest in it! I will be pres.

Crooked Hillary Clinton, who I would love to call Lyin' Hillary, is getting ready to totally misrepresent my foreign policy positions.

Bad performance by Crooked Hillary Clinton! Reading poorly from the telepromter! She doesn't even look presidential!

:lol: The Drumpf was on a roll today. Must've been bored during his policy briefings

Trump flip-flops on Japan nukes

Donald Trump on Wednesday night charged Hillary Clinton was misrepresenting his position by saying he wants nuclear arms for Japan -- but the presumptive Republican nominee previously has said exactly that.

At a rally in Sacramento, Trump said that Clinton "made a speech, she's making another one tomorrow, and they sent me a copy of the speech. And it was such lies about my foreign policy, that they said I want Japan to get nuclear weapons. Give me a break."

But in an April interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News, Trump said, "It's not like, gee whiz, nobody has them. So, North Korea has nukes. Japan has a problem with that. I mean, they have a big problem with that. Maybe they would in fact be better off if they defend themselves from North Korea."

Wallace asked, "With nukes?"

"Including with nukes, yes, including with nukes," Trump responded.

Remember when the right-wing cried that Kerry flip-flopped that one time... :lol:

• Like 1

In Crooked Hillary's telepromter speech yesterday, she made up things that I said or believe but have no basis in fact. Not honest!

That one is great...especially when not long after they had screen caps of him saying what she had claimed.

Oh...and a presidential candidate that can't be bothered by how to spell teleprompter.

That one is great...especially when not long after they had screen caps of him saying what she had claimed.

Oh...and a presidential candidate that can't be bothered by how to spell teleprompter.

Or that Trump used a "telepromter" when he gave his big foreign policy speech last week

• Like 1

He used one when he talked to the Israeli PAC too. He's just trying to tie in the teleprompter with Obama. Stupid.

He did make Barry stutter like a retard little rascal the other day.

Stuttering Barry is still 1000x a better speaker than Trump.

He did make Barry stutter like a retard little rascal the other day.

How many times did he say Folks?

Stuttering Barry is still 1000x a better speaker than Trump.

awwww someone has a crush

awwww someone has a crush

Not at all...he is a gifted speaker (off the prompter).

Trump is a buffoon who repeats buzzwords that get the rubes riled up.

Does not take much to be a better speaker than Trump.

Not at all...he is a gifted speaker (off the prompter).

Trump is a buffoon who repeats buzzwords that get the rubes riled up.

Does not take much to be a better speaker than Trump.

yeah he looked really gifted without his prompter the other day...special even
  • Like 1

yeah he looked really gifted without his prompter the other day...special even

It's great when he puts on his black voice. Then that time he was singing gospel was pretty funny.

Trump flip-flops on Japan nukes

Remember when the right-wing cried that Kerry flip-flopped that one time... :lol:

was there anyone ever more vilified about flip flopping than Kerry? (mitt maybe)

I am watching @CNN very little lately because they are so biased against me. Shows are predictable garbage! CNN and MSM is one big lie!

His continued rants about the judge...and now no Mexican or Muslim judge should hear his cases is just the talk of a complete lunatic.

His continued rants about the judge...and now no Mexican or Muslim judge should hear his cases is just the talk of a complete lunatic.

I know, he might start saying there is a "vast left wing conspiracy" out to get him after he continuously screws up.

I know, he might start saying there is a "vast left wing conspiracy" out to get him after he continuously screws up.

B-b-but Clinton! :cry: :mad: :lol:

B-b-but Clinton! :cry: :mad: :lol:

I don't get this. He's running against her, are people not supposed to compare the two? Or is it just something to throw out there when you got nothing?

I don't get this. He's running against her, are people not supposed to compare the two? Or is it just something to throw out there when you got nothing?

it's sexist and unfair :lol:

it's sexist and unfair :lol:

No, its an idiotic deflection that you all can't help because you cannot factually defend Trump without whining about Hillary.

Its a Trump thread...he will be discussed. The but Hillary defense is the work of hacks .

I am getting bad marks from certain pundits because I have a small campaign staff. But small is good, flexible, save money and number one!

I am getting bad marks from certain pundits because I have a small campaign staff. But small is good, flexible, save money and number one!

:lol: I cannot wait to see this gibbering retard on a debate stage. It will be like dumbeski won the GOP nomination.

:lol: I cannot wait to see this gibbering retard on a debate stage. It will be like dumbeski won the GOP nomination.

he's gonna eat your girl alive :lol:

he's gonna eat your girl alive :lol:

Doubtful...he will sling a ton of insults...but will never offer anything else.

Thats why he backed out of debating Bernie...he knew he would get his ass handed to him.

"Crooked Hillary is being badly criticized (for a Wall Street paid for ad) by PolitiFact for a false ad on me on women."

:blink:

"Crooked Hillary is being badly criticized (for a Wall Street paid for ad) by PolitiFact for a false ad on me on women."

:blink:

He has the best words :thumbsup:

Nobody is watching @Morning_Joe anymore. Gone off the deep end - bad ratings. You won't believe what I am watching now!

:lol:

Any guesses? Sesame Street ?

Its funny how often he "doesn't watch" things, yet knows exactly when those people have criticized him.

In 2012, 34% of Obama supporters were whites without a college degree. NYT

Pocahontas is at it again! Goofy Elizabeth Warren, one of the least productive U.S. Senators, has a nasty mouth. Hope she is V.P. choice.

Mitt Romney had his chance to beat a failed president but he choked like a dog. Now he calls me racist-but I am least racist person there is

Mitt Romney had his chance to beat a failed president but he choked like a dog. Now he calls me racist-but I am least racist person there is

And then continued to attack "Pocahantas".

But hey, he knows Don King...so he can't be racist.

Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, pretended to be a Native American in order to advance her career. Very racist!

Clinton made a false ad about me where I was imitating a reporter GROVELING after he changed his story. I would NEVER Moch disabled. Shame!

Sad case- @USATODAY did article saying I don't pay bills- false, only don't pay when work is shoddy, bad, or not done! They should do same!

Clinton made a false ad about me where I was imitating a reporter GROVELING after he changed his story. I would NEVER Moch disabled. Shame!

And yes he did delete and retweet with corrected spelling :smile:

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

What a focking POS.