Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!

Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!

So he doubles down on politicizing a tragedy and saying POS things today.

Yet rubes will still cheer this and think he is right.

So he doubles down on politicizing a tragedy and saying POS things today.

Yet rubes will still cheer this and think he is right.

I think his banning of people from Muslim countries is a good start. Don't worry, Hillary will get around to it too at some point. Because it makes sense.

Bump. Because it's true.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago

What has happened in Orlando is just the beginning. Our leadership is weak and ineffective. I called it and asked for the ban. Must be tough

Great way to call it...that ban would work really well preventing a 29 year old born in New York from committing this crime.

Great way to call it...that ban would work really well preventing a 29 year old born in New York from committing this crime.

lol well, we all know that Trump is dumb as a soap dish. We all knew Trump would try to make this tragedy all about him. And he didn't disappoint.

Reporting that Orlando killer shouted "Allah hu Akbar!" as he slaughtered clubgoers. 2nd man arrested in LA with rifles near Gay parade.

Reporting that Orlando killer shouted "Allah hu Akbar!" as he slaughtered clubgoers. 2nd man arrested in LA with rifles near Gay parade.

Now that we see who the one in Cali was..I notice none of the right wing nutjobs that were jumping in have said a thing about him anymore.

I thought people weren’t celebrating? They were cheering all over, even this savage from Orlando. I was right.

More Trump using this tragedy to pat himself on the back (which also still points out how wrong he was when he talked about seeing thousands celebrating or whatever the hell he said)

Based on the incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign, we are hereby revoking the press credentials of the phony and dishonest Washington Post.

They are mean to him...so he revokes their press credentials.

And people still support this idiot.

More Trump using this tragedy to pat himself on the back (which also still points out how wrong he was when he talked about seeing thousands celebrating or whatever the hell he said)

Please please please. Somebody step up and do something.

Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.

Hey at least he's pandering to everyone equally

The press is so totally biased that we have no choice but to take our tough but fair and smart message directly to the people!

Reporting that Orlando killer shouted "Allah hu Akbar!"

I thought he yelled that because he was watching the NFL Red Zone pre show and was given bad advice.

I thought he yelled that because he was watching the NFL Red Zone pre show and was given bad advice.

Remember when you thought those shows would be good? Lasted about 15 minutes for me

People very unhappy with Crooked Hillary and Obama on JOBS and SAFETY! Biggest trade deficit in many years! More attacks will follow Orlando

One can almost feel the hope in this one

There is almost zero evidence that it was used to further her career.

Im not a huge fan of hers...but that attack of her failed for Brown...now Trump is running with it and using things that he knows are full of half truths and lies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-controversy-over-elizabeth-warrens-claimed-native-american-heritage/2012/09/27/d0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

There is zero evidence because they can keep the records confidential

Kind of the same plan with the email server until they recovered the files

There is zero evidence because its a BS accusation that has failed once...and calling her Pocahontas just makes him look even more like a petty bigoted idiot.

Such silliness, Pocahontas and little hands. That's what passes for political debate now. The one guy says he's going after SS, and the other one likes trade agreements that cost Americans their jobs, and nobody cares how that affects them. I guess the other junk is simple enough for the easily distracted shiny object people. Democrats have barely noticed their party is just about the same as the republicans on economic matters, and republicans still won't admit those same policies are bad for most of us. The ones that benefit just laugh.

It's an issue for some people!!!

:lol:

How can the NY Times show an empty room hours before my speech even started when they knew it was going to be packed? So totally dishonest!

Does trump cry himself to sleep every night?

It is always finny how everyone else is so dshonest to him...yet, his statements are constantly shown to be untrue.

When I said that if, within the Orlando club, you had some people with guns, I was obviously talking about additional guards or employees

If it was obvious, why clarify now? :huh:

Crooked Hillary Clinton is totally unfit to be our president-really bad judgement and a temperament, according to new book, which is a mess!

When I said that if, within the Orlando club, you had some people with guns, I was obviously talking about additional guards or employees

"It's too bad that some of the young people that were killed over the weekend didn't have guns, you know, attached to their hips, frankly, and you know where bullets could have flown in the opposite direction, Howie. It would have been a much different deal. I mean, it sounded like there were no guns. They had a security guard. Other than that there were no guns in the room. Had people been able to fire back, it would have been a much different outcome."

Obviously.

Hang on to your hats guys, Trump must be bored, or closed himself in his office to bemoan the fact that his campaign only has $1 million.

I will be making a big speech tomorrow to discuss the failed policies and bad judgment of Crooked Hillary Clinton.

Hillary says this election is about judgment. She's right. Her judgement has killed thousands, unleashed ISIS and wrecked the economy.

Hillary Clinton surged the trade deficit with China 40% as Secretary of State, costing Americans millions of jobs.

How can Hillary run the economy when she can't even send emails without putting entire nation at risk?

my fave:

I am "the king of debt."That has been great for me as a businessman, but is bad for the country. I made a fortune off of debt, will fix U.S.

Hillary took money and did favors for regimes that enslave women and murder gays.

Hillary defrauded America as Secy of State. She used it as a personal hedge fund to get herself rich! Corrupt, dangerous, dishonest.

He's $40 million behind Clinton in fundraising and this is how he is spending his day :lol:

How many of those came after this by Hillary?

.@realDonaldTrump has written a lot of books about business, but they all seem to end at Chapter 11.

Hang on to your hats guys, Trump must be bored, or closed himself in his office to bemoan the fact that his campaign only has $1 million.

my fave:

He's $40 million behind Clinton in fundraising and this is how he is spending his day :lol:

It's like drobeski manages his Twitter account.

my fave:

Maybe everyone is playing into his hands again. Hillary got rich by taking money from Wall Street and Saudi Arabia. That will be the spin

wow :(

we KNOW Trump is writing his own Tweets and clinton definitely is not.

wow :(

How many of those came after this by Hillary?

LOL. Not that she wrote that. But that's really good! If she did write it, kudos to her.

Well, she has a huge fundraising lead and can afford quality writers.

my fave:

Some odd stories coming out today about Trump campaign finances.

Draper-Sterling and Trump

But something else stuck out in the FEC paperwork. The Trump campaign paid $35,000 for “web advertising” to something or someone called “Draper Sterling.” The apparently Mad Men–inspired company name lists an address that appears to be a home in a residential neighborhood in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

Oh, there are plenty of sketchy things going on in his finances.

Paying a ton to his own companies out of campaign finds.

Self funded...but now begging GOP donors and sending out emails and such asking to $10.

Not a lot of cash on hand....in major trouble as far as running a national campaign.

I have a feeling the rope a dope is starting. Hillary might want to save a little instead of going for the early KO.

Maybe Trump is just TRYING to make us all think he's a buffoonish clown with no shot at winning? Maybe that was his PLAN all along! Muahahahahahahahaha ! :lol:

Maybe Trump is just TRYING to make us all think he's a buffoonish clown with no shot at winning? Maybe that was his PLAN all along! Muahahahahahahahaha ! :lol:

He never expected to get this far, that's already been revealed. That's why he has insufficient campaign staff, no national organization, no money, and just NOW fired his amateur hour campaign manager.

The GOP nominee for president has $1 million on hand five months from the election. Unreal