Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

HAHA. Yeah, because Obama never criticized the courts or a judge. :rolleyes:

please show us a link of something comparable said by Obama.

please show us a link of something comparable said by Obama.

Never made that claim. Trump is clearly not very eloquent with his words and comes across shtty sometimes. I cringe when I hear him say something nuts.

However, once during a State of the Union address, Obama basically called the Supreme Court out in front of everyone, including the members of that Court that were in attendance for a ruling he did not like.

It was much better phrased and Obama is a much better speaker than Trump, but same difference basically. They both criticized a court, just not in the same manner.

I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwiLidV064&feature=youtu.be

No deals in Russia...probably playing fast and loose with deals. Unless he wants to claim that since 2008 he got rid of everything they had in Russia (according to Don Junior it made up a big part of their investments)

Haters? Good lord...he still won't grow up.

Just keep feeding the rubes lies and they lap it all up. Meanwhile the simple authoritarian playbook of trying to convince people that he is honest and that everyone else is wrong or lying...only he can fix it...blah blah blah.

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

'16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won' : linking to http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

It's important to note that 17 of his past 20 tweets have ended in exclamation points.

Why? well almost everything he tweets is very urgent or very exciting. :thumbsup:

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

'16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won' : linking to http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

"Unfairly" LOL Poor Trump. They are always the victim. :lol:

Big increase in traffic into our country from certain areas, while our people are far more vulnerable, as we wait for what should be EASY D!

Far more vulnerable? lol If so, it's because of the way he's insulted Muslims in the past few weeks. Why are we suddenly so vulnerable? Recent attacks have been by US citizens being recruited by YouTube videos. They aren't flooding into the country. All Trump has done is potentially produced more and more of these angry, lone-wolf types.

Personally, I was just excited about the prospect of Trump waiting on some easy D.

How about skipping the funeral of a SCOTUS? Pretty much a slap in the face.

Obama=Punk.

Here a video of him criticizing the SCOTUS while they sit and suck on it.

Everything he said was true. Plus, he never questioned their validity as judge. You're grasping at straws, pinhead.

Everything he said was true. Plus, he never questioned their validity as judge. You're grasping at straws, pinhead.

Our President questioned the validity of a Supreme Court justice?

nows he's confused with a band, nice going.

A federal judge. Have you been under a rock?

A federal judge. Have you been under a rock?

Woooosh

Woooosh

Woosh is right. Although you weren't the idiot who posted a link that isn't even a fraction as bad as what Trump did, you're equally retarded for trying to defend him. :first: :clap: :banana:

It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!

It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!

Try not nominating such disastrous morons

I bet the CEO of Nordstroms creamed his pants when he saw this tweet. Those Stores are mostly scatterred around big liberal cities.

I bet the CEO of Nordstroms creamed his pants when he saw this tweet. Those Stores are mostly scatterred around big liberal cities.

Rumor is Nordstroms is going to replace Ivanka's line of clothing with a brand new Meryl Streep line

You can't help but laugh whenever he cries about things being unfair. It's just such a paradox to everything the Republican Party claims they stand for.

You can't help but laugh whenever he cries about things being unfair. It's just such a paradox to everything the Republican Party claims they stand for.

One of the most fortunate and entitled people on the planet and he's always trying to play the victim.

The American jobs President attacking an American company for not selling his daughter's poorly moving clothes, which are made in China. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Sen.Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie),now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Chris Cuomo, in his interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave "service" in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!

But then I read this: "Gorsuch spokesman Ron Bonjean, who was tapped by the White House to head communications for Gorsuch, confirmed that the nominee, Gorsuch, used those words in his meeting with Blumenthal. Several other senators, including Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska, later relayed similar accounts of Gorsuch forcefully criticizing Trump's public attacks on the judiciary branch."....So Bonjean,who was chosen by Trump to be Gorsuch's spokesman, and Republican Senator Sasse are liars spreading fake news? It's all very confusing.

But then I read this: "Gorsuch spokesman Ron Bonjean, who was tapped by the White House to head communications for Gorsuch, confirmed that the nominee, Gorsuch, used those words in his meeting with Blumenthal. Several other senators, including Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska, later relayed similar accounts of Gorsuch forcefully criticizing Trump's public attacks on the judiciary branch."....So Bonjean,who was chosen by Trump to be Gorsuch's spokesman, and Republican Senator Sasse are liars spreading fake news? It's all very confusing.

No confusion. Trump is a liar. But Trump wants everyone else to think that anything negative about him is a lie.

Kelly Anne Conway also broke federal ethics laws by promoting Ivanka's line. http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-trump-ethics-experts

Even the guy who did Clinton Cash is calling out Trump on that one.

Meanwhile the oversight committee is saying they won't look into anything involving Trump businesses.

Invanka and Nordstrom plus the tweets and now Conway

Melanie's lawyers basically admitting their defamation suit is because she isn't being allowed to cash in on being First Lady.

And taxpayers footing the secret service bills so his grown sons can travel all over for the Trump businesses

much like this thread. A whole lot of fail.

Yeah, there is a LOT of fail in Trump's tweets. :thumbsup:

Mother jones. Lol

This statement is much like this thread. A whole lot of fail.

Laugh about the source some more. Go check the Washington Examiner, who leans right, and see that they're talking about this as well.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has already filed an ethics complaint against her.

With regards to Trump's tweet on Nordstrom, here's what former chief ethics lawyer to George W. Bush said:

"This is misuse of public office for private gains," Painter said. "And it is abuse of power because the official message is clear — Nordstrom is persona non grata with the administration."

Pair that...with Sean Spicer saying Nordstrom's actions were a direct attack on President Trump and Conway's statement about rushing out to buy Ivanka's clothes...and you have an ethical and P.R. nightmare on your hands.

But alas, it's a Mother Jones link you laugh at...rather than Trump overstepping his bounds

Laugh about the source some more. Go check the Washington Examiner, who leans right, and see that they're talking about this as well.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has already filed an ethics complaint against her.

With regards to Trump's tweet on Nordstrom, here's what former chief ethics lawyer to George W. Bush said:

Pair that...with Sean Spicer saying Nordstrom's actions were a direct attack on President Trump and Conway's statement about rushing out to buy Ivanka's clothes...and you have an ethical and P.R. nightmare on your hands.

But alas, it's a Mother Jones link you laugh at...rather than Trump overstepping his bounds

You're the one who put a laughable source such as Mother Jones up when you had credible sources at your disposal. Why shouldn't I laugh at Mother Jones? It's a joke.

Actual facts don't matter to many here.