Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

He never expected to get this far, that's already been revealed. That's why he has insufficient campaign staff, no national organization, no money, and just NOW fired his amateur hour campaign manager.

The GOP nominee for president has $1 million on hand five months from the election. Unreal

He's got Hillary right here he wants her. :ninja:

He never expected to get this far, that's already been revealed. That's why he has insufficient campaign staff, no national organization, no money, and just NOW fired his amateur hour campaign manager.

The GOP nominee for president has $1 million on hand five months from the election. Unreal

Good thing the campaign doesn't have to cover BLS's bets.

Hillary says things can't change. I say they have to change. It's a choice between Americanism and her corrupt globalism. #Imwithyou

So.... Trump's going all hopey-changey eh? :lol:

Hillary says things can't change. I say they have to change. It's a choice between Americanism and her corrupt globalism. #Imwithyou

So.... Trump's going all hopey-changey eh? :lol:

It has been proven that the words hope and change can get anyone elected.

Trump: the candidate who can't raise money but promises to create jobs. :huh:

• Like 1

ISIS threatens us today because of the decisions Hillary Clinton has made along with President Obama." -- Donald J. Trump

This may be true, but ISIS exists because of the decisions Donald Rumsfeld (who just endorsed Drumpf) made along with President Bush.

This may be true, but ISIS exists because of the decisions Donald Rumsfeld (who just endorsed Drumpf) made along with President Bush.

. Born of Bush, Raised and nurtured by Obama.

. Born of Bush, Raised and nurtured by Obama.

We did a great job arming them, training them and supplying them with tanks.

We did a great job arming them, training them and supplying them with tanks.

their presence in Libya is 100% on Hillary and Barry

their presence in Libya is 100% on Hillary and Barry

their existence at all is 100% on Bush

That lets Obama off the hook? And their existence is on their f-Ed up culture and religion of death and violence.

they did not exist until Obama was in office, retard.

And calling them the JV team was a stroke of genius.

they did not exist until Obama was in office, retard.

Except that they existed before that. HTH

The militant group ISIS was formed as a small insurgent group in Iraq in 2006. Swann noted that while they tried to create problems for the U.S. military, they had no money and no real ability to recruit.

http://truthinmedia.com/truth-in-media-the-origin-of-isis/

This is not to say we didn't fock up, back the wrong people and funnel them weapons. We most certainly did. That, in the end, falls on Obama (with plenty of others under him taking a hit on that...and not all just Hillary and democrats if you are not too lazy to actually do research).

Except that they existed before that. HTH

http://truthinmedia.com/truth-in-media-the-origin-of-isis/

This is not to say we didn't fock up, back the wrong people and funnel them weapons. We most certainly did. That, in the end, falls on Obama (with plenty of others under him taking a hit on that...and not all just Hillary and democrats if you are not too lazy to actually do research).

truthinmedia appears to be a very bias and unreliable source. Many sources claim 1999.

truthinmedia appears to be a very bias and unreliable source. Many sources claim 1999.

Doesn't matter. Like President Obama said, they were on the run, now we have them contained. They should be out of business soon. Chalk another victory up for the USA. We'll finish them off soon, with peace and love

That lets Obama off the hook? And their existence is on their f-Ed up culture and religion of death and violence.

I hate to inform all of you idiots, but they started under Bush, continued to grow under Obama, and will grow even more over the next ten years. Whether it's Hillary or Trump makes zero difference. Anyone who really believes that Donald Trump has any clue what top do about ISIS, must have also bought his steaks and registered for Trump University. All Trump does is say things that his sheep want to hear.

I hate to inform all of you idiots, but they started under Bush, continued to grow under Obama, and will grow even more over the next ten years. Whether it's Hillary or Trump makes zero difference. Anyone who really believes that Donald Trump has any clue what top do about ISIS, must have also bought his steaks and registered for Trump University. All Trump does is say things that his sheep want to hear.

Not letting anyone in from those countries seems like a good move for us, as opposed to bringing more in. Hard to argue with that.

So, before Obama took office still.

Good job proving yourself wrong.

Not letting anyone in from those countries seems like a good move for us, as opposed to bringing more in. Hard to argue with that.

Wrong. It will increase homeland terrorism. Muslims will feel insulted as a religion. Guys like Omar Maleet were born and raised right here in the good old USA. Ask the French guys who insulted the religion by drawing Mohammed. You will simply be creating more radicals.

Wrong. It will increase homeland terrorism. Muslims will feel insulted as a religion. Guys like Omar Maleet were born and raised right here in the good old USA. Ask the French guys who insulted the religion by drawing Mohammed. You will simply be creating more radicals.

Are we doing drone strikes in the USA now? Because that seems to "offend"' them. It's so funny, Comey (FBI) and Brennan (CIA) stand in front of congress and say that we can't.vet these people properly, and that ISIS is going to infiltrate the ranks of the refugees, and that means nothing to you?
  • Like 1

BTW, our existence is offensive to them. In case you hadn't heard

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

So they took their country back from themselves? Britain voted to join Europe in the 70s. Color me shocked that the Drumpf doesn't understand this :rolleyes:

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

So they took their country back from themselves? Britain voted to join Europe in the 70s. Color me shocked that the Drumpf doesn't understand this :rolleyes:

Considering that every single constituency in Scotland voted to remain in the EU, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Donald is a little full of sh*t on this one.

Considering that every single constituency in Scotland voted to remain in the EU, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Donald is a little full of sh*t on this one.

Nah, just an extremely stupid man

Are we doing drone strikes in the USA now? Because that seems to "offend"' them. It's so funny, Comey (FBI) and Brennan (CIA) stand in front of congress and say that we can't.vet these people properly, and that ISIS is going to infiltrate the ranks of the refugees, and that means nothing to you?

And the lefties around here got nothin. Weak

The opening of Trump Turnberry in Scotland was a big success. Good timing, I was here for BREXIT. Very exciting news conference today!

And the lefties around here got nothin. Weak

they dont care, lefties, think letting more refugees in will create peace, and in no way will threaten even a single american live. The head of the CIA and FBI are just being paid off by the right-wing

I said it before, this guy doesn't even want to be president. He has no interest in policy or world events as no work ethic for it. He started all this to sell the Trump brand and didn't count on how many stupid GOPers would fall for it. It's like Brewster's Millions only Trump has no shot at winning. Also Richard Pryor was black but Trump's a bigot.

:wave:

they dont care, lefties, think letting more refugees in will create peace, and in no way will threaten even a single american live. The head of the CIA and FBI are just being paid off by the right-wing

I'm a leftie, and I say lock the borders down tighter than naomi's vag.

America is the good night club. We have a long line. You should only get in if you have skills we want, are a hot as fock chick, or are married to a member.

I know a guy who married a Filipino woman about a year ago. Still can't get her a visa. Basically, the entire State Department has quit issuing visas because they are "dealing with refugees."

America is the good night club. We have a long line. You should only get in if you have skills we want, are a hot as fock chick, or are married to a member.

I know a guy who married a Filipino woman about a year ago. Still can't get her a visa. Basically, the entire State Department has quit issuing visas because they are "dealing with refugees."

Exactly. I can see letting some hot little pinay in here. She can cook and clean and fock, but some 20 something year old Sunni male? What good is he gonna be?

Exactly. I can see letting some hot little pinay in here. She can cook and clean and fock, but some 20 something year old Sunni male? What good is he gonna be?

And the left acts like Trump saying no more Muslims coming in is crazy, evil speak and the worst idea ever, but going in the opposite direction of what your senior intelligence officials are telling you, as Obama and Hillary are doing, barely draws a remark. Trump has either made them so crazy they can't think straight, or exposed the fact that they never could. Who's the one with the dangerous idea again? Any rational person would have to say, at the very least, that both ideas are dangerous.

I am finding a lot of lefties I know are anti refugees and turning anti muslim, but they don't hold their party leaders accountable

Just landed in New York - a one night stay in Scotland. Turnberry came out magnificently. My son, Eric, did a great job - under budget!

I am finding a lot of lefties I know are anti refugees and turning anti muslim, but they don't hold their party leaders accountable

Neither side does really.

This is the problem with a two party system. Each party can get away with telling its followers to pound sand quite a bit, because they know damn well the other party is an anathema.

Clinton is trying to wash away her bad judgement call on BREXIT with big dollar ads. Disgraceful!

Crooked Hillary Clinton, who called BREXIT 100% wrong (along with Obama), is now spending Wall Street money on an ad on my correct call

So Drumpf called the Orlando shooting AND Brexit if you're keeping score :lol: