Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

Crooked Hillary Clinton, who called BREXIT 100% wrong (along with Obama), is now spending Wall Street money on an ad on my correct call

So Drumpf called the Orlando shooting AND Brexit if you're keeping score :lol:

lolol. Wow. He really has you brainwashed. You have the exact intelligence that he's looking for

lolol. Wow. He really has you brainwashed. You have the exact intelligence that he's looking for

What? I think you have me confused with someone else :lol:

What? I think you have me confused with someone else :lol:

You just claimed that Trump 'called it' regarding Brexit. As of Wednesday, Trump didn't even know what it was all about and admitted as much. Then, after it happened, while he was in Scotland promoting his business deals, he said something so stupid and so wrong about Scotland/Brexit, that there are actually websites dedicated to it. Google 'Trump tweet Scotland' and enjoy page after page of people making fun of his stupidity.

You just claimed that Trump 'called it' regarding Brexit. As of Wednesday, Trump didn't even know what it was all about and admitted as much. Then, after it happened, while he was in Scotland promoting his business deals, he said something so stupid and so wrong about Scotland/Brexit, that there are actually websites dedicated to it. Google 'Trump tweet Scotland' and enjoy page after page of people making fun of his stupidity.

This is why we need a sarcasm emoticon, thought the Drumph thing should have been a clue he was being facetious.

Um, I started the thread to make fun of the Drumpf. HTH

Sorry. Trumptards are so over the top that it's hard to tell the difference between them and people making fun of them. Lol

And you Hillary tards think she won't be a disaster. A more mature one, but a disaster all the same.

Crooked Hillary just took a major ad of me playing golf at Turnberry. Shows me hitting shot, but I never did = lie! Was there to support son

Is trump mad about ads because he can't afford to buy any? :lol:

George Will, one of the most overrated political pundits (who lost his way long ago), has left the Republican Party.He's made many bad calls

I mean, just full retard mode at this point

People in our country want borders, and without them the old line pols like Crooked Hillary will not win. It is time for CHANGE -- and JOBS!

Hillary Clinton is not a change agent, just the same old status quo! She is spending a fortune, I am spending very little. Close in polls!

(-spending very little because that's all he has :wink:)

Crooked Hillary Clinton got Brexit wrong. I said LEAVE will win. She has no sense of markets and such bad judgement. Only a question of time

(-called it! :lol:)

The "dirty" poll done by @ABC @washingtonpost is a disgrace. Even they admit that many more Democrats were polled. Other polls were good.

Again, not a Hillary supporter by any means. Damn, you're a slow learner. :(

Yes you are. Man up and own it

The media is unrelenting. They will only go with and report a story in a negative light. I called Brexit (Hillary was wrong), watch November

Crooked Hillary is wheeling out one of the least productive senators in the U.S. Senate, goofy Elizabeth Warren, who lied on heritage.

.@CNN is all negative when it comes to me. I don't watch it anymore.

How does he know if he doesn't watch? :lol:

Did anyone hear Elizabeth Warren take Trump behind the wood shed yesterday? Ouch. Brutal.

you mean the tipi?

Did anyone hear Elizabeth Warren take Trump behind the wood shed yesterday? Ouch. Brutal.

She and Hillary both have torn him apart recently. His best reaction is to tweet a bunch of stupid things then get mad when people call out the fallacy of most of his statements.

Check it out - 2nd video on Lying Crooked Hillary is now online! Watch it here:

lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-li

#CrookedHillary #Trump2016

Hillary picks up double nickname

Iron Mike Tyson was not asked to speak at the Convention though I'm sure he would do a good job if he was. The media makes everything up!

Iron Mike Tyson was not asked to speak at the Convention though I'm sure he would do a good job if he was. The media makes everything up!

More like...he was asked, someone leaked it. Then someone told Trump that was a terrible idea.

And its hilarious after he claimed several prominent people endorsed him and they immediately refute his claims.

Tyson at the convention would have been fantastic though. To go along with Ditka, Knight and some Nascar guy.

ISIS exploded on Hillary Clinton's watch- she's done nothing about it and never will. Not capable!

ISIS exploded on Hillary Clinton's watch- she's done nothing about it and never will. Not capable!

ISIS is lashing out right now because they have lost more than 25% of their territory in the past 12 months and we are killing, on average, one of their leaders every three days. Righties cry that we aren't doing enough but they just are uninformed. Isis is pissed off because of all that we are doing to them. But when you get your news from Fox, and Donald Trump's Twitter feed, you're not going to know that stuff.

ISIS is lashing out right now because they have lost more than 25% of their territory in the past 12 months and we are killing, on average, one of their leaders every three days. Righties cry that we aren't doing enough but they just are uninformed. Isis is pissed off because of all that we are doing to them. But when you get your news from Fox, and Donald Trump's Twitter feed, you're not going to know that stuff.

Now they're pissed? What were they before?

For reasons only they can explain, the @USChamber wants to continue our bad trade deals rather than renegotiating and making them better.

Does the Drumpf not realize that the chamber is in the tank for the GOP? He has been haranguing them for 2 days lol:

For reasons only they can explain, the @USChamber wants to continue our bad trade deals rather than renegotiating and making them better.

Does the Drumpf not realize that the chamber is in the tank for the GOP? He has been haranguing them for 2 days lol:

It's the other way around. The GOPis in the tank for the chamber.

Why would the U.S. Chamber be upset by the fact that I want to negotiate better and stronger trade deals and that I want penalties for cheaters?

I have self funded my winning primary campaign with an approx. $50 million loan. I have totally terminated the loan!

:lol:

I have self funded my winning primary campaign with an approx. $50 million loan. I have totally terminated the loan!

:lol:

This one new?

Did he finally actually do the paperwork?

Read yesterday theFEC had not received it and he would not show it when asked.

This one new?

Did he finally actually do the paperwork?

Read yesterday theFEC had not received it and he would not show it when asked.

The very dishonest @NBCNews refuses to accept the fact that I have forgiven my $50 million loan to my campaign. Done deal!

Horrible killing of a 13 year old American girl in her home in Israel by Palestinian terrorists. We must get tough.

These crimes won't be happening if I'm elected POTUS. Killer never should have been here.

These crimes won't be happening if I'm elected POTUS. Killer never should have been here.

Agreed, thats why we need him. You need balls to have the balls to make the tough decisions.

Trump is going to keep terrorists out of Israel now? His powers truly know no bounds.

Um...tell me that tweet wasn't in reference to his previous one about the girl killed in Israel.

Trump is going to keep terrorists out of Israel now? His powers truly know no bounds.

He's taking about Kate's law, named for the poor woman who was murdered by an illegal allien despite him having been convicted of a felony numerous times. But SF is a sanctuary city, so he wasn't deported. Sorry to crush your boner. You ought to keep up on current events more often. The bill is headed for a vote.