Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Trump insinuates Cruz father involved in JFK assassination.

Trump bizarrely links Cruz’s father to JFK assassin; Cruz goes ballistic

Then he insinuated that Cruz’s father may have played some role in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. No, really. He brought up a questionable National Enquirer story claiming Rafael Cruz appeared in a photo with the assassin shortly before the murder. (The Miami Herald took a critical look at the claims)

I mean what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting?” Trump said. “It’s horrible.”

Yup, that's the presumptive GOP candidate, a guy who regurgitates stories from the National Enquirer. :lol:

Yup, that's the presumptive GOP candidate, a guy who regurgitates stories from the National Enquirer. :lol:

was the NE right or wrong about cruz and the extramarital affairs?

:o

That's pretty funny. And who are we talking about again today??? Trump.

That's pretty funny. And who are we talking about again today??? Trump.

Talking about what a focking idiot he is. :thumbsup:

Blah, blah, blah. Trump could come out tomorrow and be like, "Cruz flew one of the planes into the Twin Towers!!!" and his dipsh1t, robotic, sheep followers would be still all over his c0ck :wall:

• Like 2

Blah, blah, blah. Trump could come out tomorrow and be like, "Cruz flew one of the planes into the Twin Towers!!!" and his dipsh1t, robotic, sheep followers would be still all over his c0ck :wall:

OH MY GOD! he did?

wait till i tell the national enquirer! I'll be rich!

Say goodbye to the GOP. At this point, Hillary could literally piss On the Liberty Bell And still win the election without lifting a finger.

Thanks GOP After November you will have had at least three elections handed to you and still manage to f*** it up.

The canuck doesn'tt fall from the maple tree

Blame Canada

Say goodbye to the GOP. At this point, Hillary could literally piss On the Liberty Bell And still win the election without lifting a finger.

Thanks GOP After November you will have had at least three elections handed to you and still manage to f*** it up.

you better put your bet in with BLS

I don't like any candidate, but I do appreciate the way trump alpha maled the entire political process, it's hilarious

In response to the OP, the man is a focking nutbag and yet many people apparently want him as leader of the free world??? :wacko: :doh:

This beats out making insults about McCain's POW status and the disabled reporter thing, tying with Birtherism as the most retarded thing Trunp has done.

You don't seem crazy. ;)

he meant " into frothing at the mouth lunatics".

This beats out making insults about McCain's POW status and the disabled reporter thing, tying with Birtherism as the most retarded thing Trunp has done.

I think it's slightly better/less-worse than the Birther thing and the POW thing.

I don't understand how you can support this guy, even from focking China

Trump won handily in Indiana. Thank god those people are smarter than I give them credit for.It will be funny watching Cruz continue to spend money staying in the race to force this convention he has dreams of.

I think it's slightly better/less-worse than the Birther thing and the POW thing.

I don't understand how you can support this guy, even from focking China

I know. It sucks.

Trump won handily in Indiana. Thank god those people are smarter than I give them credit for.It will be funny watching Cruz continue to spend money staying in the race to force this convention he has dreams of.

Susan Boyle is backstage now and already has her Viking helmet on. Very soon she will be making an appearance.

So Trump has no polling companies that gauge his relevance. He doesn't have speech writers writing for him when the political winds blow a certain way. He's not subjected to special intrest groups who give money to those with special interests. He hasn't had the funding that most in his position rely upon. He shows up to campaign appearances letting the crowd know where he stands. He is getting votes based on exactly where he stands. He's the anti politician that had figured out the status quo.

He's the alpha male in the room that is surrounded by idiots. And yet, he's declared an idiot. He's running circles around those that have dropped like flys. And he's not given any credit. Truly amazing.

He's not trolling me. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but trolling <> laughing at, I get that you're confused you think he's a good candidate. Enough said.

So Trump has no polling companies that gauge his relevance. He doesn't have speech writers writing for him when the political winds blow a certain way. He's not subjected to special intrest groups who give money to those with special interests. He hasn't had the funding that most in his position rely upon. He shows up to campaign appearances letting the crowd know where he stands. He is getting votes based on exactly where he stands. He's the anti politician that had figured out the status quo.

He's the alpha male in the room that is surrounded by idiots. And yet, he's declared an idiot. He's running circles around those that have dropped like flys. And he's not given any credit. Truly amazing.

What's truly amazing is that you could type this post out without dying of laughter first.

I'll give him credit. He's a hell of a demagogue. He tells his audience exactly what they want to hear and they lap it up never giving one thought to how much of it is complete and utter horseshit.

I'll give him credit. He's a hell of a demagogue. He tells his audience exactly what they want to hear and they lap it up never giving one thought to how much of it is complete and utter horseshit.

This is different than how Obama did it 8 years ago? :unsure:

You've probably seen the news lately with some toddlers killing adults with misplaced guns. I'm thinking that's what 2 y/o Obummer did to Kennedy.

This is different than how Obama did it 8 years ago? :unsure:

Wow you are a focking retard

Wow you are a focking retard

Obama ran a bumper sticker campaign. Tards love stickers.

Obummer was immeasurably better than his predecessor and his opponent in 2008 so I couldn't care less what campaign he ran. :thumbsup:

Obama will go down as the president that was better than the one before him, and better than the one that comes after him. Sort of like a QB who takes a team from 1-15 with the previous guy, to 8-8, and then the guy after him goes 1-15. Looks better in comparison, but no ring.

As opposed to big red dunce caps?