Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Messed up dream last night

I had a dream that i had to go back to my undergrad school, they missed a credit or something.

I went to a military school and I was scrambling trying to find uniforms and everything else.

Focking nightmare going through that again in my 40s

• Like 1

I thought you were going to say the Cubs won the world series

That dream or variations thereof Is actually pretty common. I have that one a lot. I don't want to go all hippie on you, Butt I've looked into the dream analysis And what is amazing is that No matter what part of the world what culture you're in, There are certain categories of Dreams. The details may vary, But the themes are really consistent. Its eery.

But I understand what you're saying, I have had dreams that mess me up for half a day after I woke up.

I like the song Dreams by the Cranberries . And In Dreams is my favorite Roy Orbison song. And a great underrated song by Daryl Hall is Dreamtime. Dreaming by Blondie is great too.

I had a dream that i had to go back to my undergrad school, they missed a credit or something.

I went to a military school and I was scrambling trying to find uniforms and everything else.

I occasionally have the dream where I'm either back in basic or I have to go back to basic

I like the song Dreams by the Cranberries . And In Dreams is my favorite Roy Orbison song. And a great underrated song by Daryl Hall is Dreamtime. Dreaming by Blondie is great too.

I like me some Cranberries.

I dreamt one time That I found the world's largest marshmallowAnd I ate the whole damn thing. Then I woke up and my pillow was missing.

I used to have that one all the time except it was high school I had to go back to.

Has been a few years now, thank god. Focking hated that dream

• Like 1

I often have a dream where I'm back in high school, doesn't look like my high school but I know that's what it is and I'm with people I went to high school with and some I didn't. It's post college graduation and for some reason the accepted practice is to then go back to high school for more school.

Very weird. I enjoyed high school but enjoyed college as well so I have no idea the reason behind thag dream. Other than maybe I wish I was still goofing off and playing pickup bball every day instead of working :D

Yeah. I've had similar dreams many times.

Found out I didn't have enough credits to graduate high school.

Couldn't find my football uniform and the game was starting without me.

Probably had both dreams at least once a year since I turned 18.

• Like 1

Also had the ones where I forget that I was registered for a class and hadn't gone in months

• Like 1

I occasionally have the dream where I'm either back in basic or I have to go back to basic

Or that you went to basic.

Also had the ones where I forget that I was registered for a class and hadn't gone in months

I have that one all the time. Meant to drop a class but never did and just stopped going.

I have messy dreams all the time.

I used to have that one all the time except it was high school I had to go back to.

Has been a few years now, thank god. Focking hated that dream

I still have that nightmare. I dream that I didn't pass algebra and need to retake it. I wander around the halls trying to find the class knowing I didn't study for a test I'm sure to fail. Then at some point, I picture my diploma and wake up.

I have messy dreams all the time.

:lol: messy

I don't why but that made me laugh out loud. Messy.

How about a nightmare of Heyward head Fallin off? :sadface:

When I was a kid, I had dreams that I was cutting the grass at midnight with the newSnapper lawn mower my Dad bought me to mow the lawn while listening to my Sony Walkman and King Kong would come out of nowhere and chase me down the street, pushing the new Snapper, running for my life whilst KC wanted to kill me.

Explain that sh!t.

Mine are always about dying, being chased, lost... I can't remember the last time I had a good dream. :(

When I was a kid, I had dreams that I was cutting the grass at midnight with the newSnapper lawn mower my Dad bought me to mow the lawn while listening to my Sony Walkman and King Kong would come out of nowhere and chase me down the street, pushing the new Snapper, running for my life whilst KC wanted to kill me.

Explain that sh!t.

That's basically you running away from the ghey, sorry

#Cubs validate me :(

Interesting take. I was afraid of big black cack at midnight whilst doing a job most do in the morning? Running scarred with a running lawn mower with the sounds of footsteps tracking me. You sir, are on to something Dr Freud.

I always thought it was the brothers that marketed the neighborhood for landscaping jobs and I couldn't sleep so I'd cut the grass and move on to the next lawn I'd have to cut.

This.... I have this focker every few months. I'm registered... and I totally forgot I was supposed to go and boom... it's getting towards the end of the semester and I'm to skert to go ask the prof how focked I am. :o :(

• Like 1

This.... I have this focker every few months. I'm registered... and I totally forgot I was supposed to go and boom... it's getting towards the end of the semester and I'm to skert to go ask the prof how focked I am. :o :(

aren't you middle aged like me? Nttawwt

I dreamed that I was being chased by grizzly bears all night last night. Apparently they can open doors and chase you through houses. Who knew?