Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

** Round Three/Four/Five Commentary**

Shovel...your picks have definitely been out of the box. :music_guitarred:

I'd like to be able to name one of my teams 'It Hurns when Eiffert' this year. Since pead is no longer relevant

• Like 1

That was the final value pick I was referencing. Olsen would have been my pick at 5.03 if Ray had taken Luck at the turn.

Good value with Olsen. He would have been on my radar if I wasn't reverting back to my normal form

Who's Olsen? :dunno: :P

ICEMAN

Good progress today. Hopefully it doesn't stall this evening. Maybe we can make it back to ray and stall there

• Like 1

Really wanted Wilson, but I'll take Floyd. He had a nice back half of the season after getting healthy, and hopefully he'll continue to improve.

Good progress today. Hopefully it doesn't stall this evening. Maybe we can make it back to ray and stall there

or Ray could check in and select :bandana:

I don't have as much faith in Olsen as most. The WR corp will get Benjamin back and has other young guys with potential. I think Olsen falls back into the next tier, but as I said I'm in the minority on this one. Still not a bad pick at all just don't think he's the value others do as a mid 5th.

Really wanted Wilson, but I'll take Floyd. He had a nice back half of the season after getting healthy, and hopefully he'll continue to improve.

I had Floyd on my wish list (as in I'd wish he'd last) to 6.05. But at 4.05 I was || close to taking Luck instead of Watkins. If I didn't I knew he wouldn't make it past Fumble with his 5.03, so gambled that Wilson would make it to 5.08 who I have ranked just behind Luck and stuck with my game plan of Watkins at 4.05. It worked out on both ends and sniped V4E as a bonus :P

You are dead to me JScott.

ICEMAN

I don't have as much faith in Olsen as most. The WR corp will get Benjamin back and has other young guys with potential. I think Olsen falls back into the next tier, but as I said I'm in the minority on this one. Still not a bad pick at all just don't think he's the value others do as a mid 5th.

Definitely 2 ways to look at it. One is that he will get less targets with Benjamin back. Other way is that the defense will no longer have him as the #1 target to defend on every passing down.

• Like 1

You are dead to me JScott.

ICEMAN

:dancingbanana:

Definitely 2 ways to look at it. One is that he will get less targets with Benjamin back. Other way is that the defense will no longer have him as the #1 target to defend on every passing down.

Fair enough, but here's where I disagree about that point. Was Olsen the best receiver on CAR last year? Yes. But did defenses put a corner on him with safety help over the top? No. So the coverage Olsen got last year isn't going to lessen this year because it wasn't rolled to him to begin with. What Benjamin will do is pull the extra coverage Cam got. Can't put a safety in the box or simply shadow him (obviously it was anything but simple) with an LB and let Benjamin get single coverage all the time. So IMO Olsen will see the same coverage but just get less targets because of other options for Cam.

10 members online. 11th asleep in Japan and the otc 12 the only other one off-line :facepalm:

10 members online. 11th asleep in Japan and the otc 12 the only other one off-line :facepalm:

But never far away. Come on, let's not be melodramatic.

• Like 1

There are several players I really like at this spot, since somebody stole Dion Lewis from me. Ultimately, because I've gone high ceiling youth with my first two receivers, I decided on the underrated Doug Baldwin, who has a lesser upside compared a couple of others around here, but has a more stable situation than most of the other "safe" WRs.

How far away is he now? Hmmmm

I am here again. But I was spending a little time with my wife.

She's prettier than ya'll.

Damnit, I had Parker written in for my pick. Landry may be the better PPR target, but I think Parker will be the standard scoring WR to own.

Matthews has questions moving into a new system, but he has the ability to be a quality WR3 for me.

Looks like he's always been a slot receiver.

He could be the pick I regret by the time the season starts.

In a real league, I'd go another direction, as there are 2 TEs I'd take here if I could make trades.

Looks like he's always been a slot receiver.

He could be the pick I regret by the time the season starts.

In a real league, I'd go another direction, as there are 2 TEs I'd take here if I could make trades.

You are correct. I stand corrected. I messed it up with some material I read earlier on Landry or Parker from Miami.

Damnit, I had Parker written in for my pick. Landry may be the better PPR target, but I think Parker will be the standard scoring WR to own.

Matthews has questions moving into a new system, but he has the ability to be a quality WR3 for me.

Sorry Vikings. My whole draft was targeting Parker in the 6th as I honestly believe he will be a top 10 WR in 2016.

As a born Vikings fan, my heart goes out to you.

It's 0730 am in Japan...I am ready to draft draft draft...

:(

:(

2 things

I posted below in 6-9 round commentary

I will be in meetings for the next 2-3 hours... But should be able to get to my pick if we get there.

And I picked 2 hours after JScott...

2 things

I posted below in 6-9 round commentary

And I picked 2 hours after JScott...

didnt see that post.

also not a big deal. just a sad face :)

Not a big deal at all. After 5 PM CDT. I don't expect anything from anyone. We are making good time now.

I wanted Langford. You had two backs so I took Tate first. I had another wideout about tied with him. Had I went Langford I could have grabbed the other receiver. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ahhhhh, I feel better now..... :clap:

Can't believe Olsen fell to me. I had him as a mid 4th rounder.

That's interesting, I had him as a mid 5th rounder, give me some details on your thoughts about Olsen so I can better understand what I am missing.....