Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Your Football Weekend Traditions/Rituals

Good time to be a Jags fan - sure there's lots of new excitement in the air. Be good to see them make a run.

fingers crossed the youth on Def can play up to their potential asap, but yea, exciting time for us, hope is alive :clap:

Saturday morning at around 10:30 a.m., the Notre Dame Victory March is turned up to 11, waking up my kids. This tradition was handed down from my father, who did the same thing, only he did it at 9:00 since most ND games at that time started at noon or 1:00.

Generally, the routine during football season is to watch as many games as possible over multiple days without pissing off the wife and daughters. Balance is key.

My Saturday college football tradition will never be the same with my grandpa gone. Every Saturday friends and family would go over to his house, bring tons of food, and watch the Clemson football game. Last year was a great year and he was hoping he lived long enough to see them win it all. They didn't but he was still happy with the game they played and that he got to see it. Now I don't know what to do.