Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

More overrated - Tiger or Lebron?

Hey KSB, make your last focking pick

• Haha 1

I'm going to say lebron in a landslide. Couldn't carry his team, needed to run to miami, BSed his way back to Cleveland and is on the verge of losing yet again.

Tiger just focked hos did PEDs and got hurt

POTY

:first:

Neither. Woods wasn't overrated at one time. He was as good as advertised. His fanboys took years too long to realize he was finished, but he was considered the best and he once was.

Lebron gets so much attention because he never had anyone to challenge him for the title as best player in the game. His career started after all the guys who could possibly challenge him (Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc) were retired. The second best player during Lebron's career was Kobe Bryant, but he was so unlikeable that he didn't get near the press. Unless it was negative press. There was a time about 5 years ago where people were debating whether or not he was the best all-time player. Some were saying he was better than Jordan. I don't ever hear that anymore. I think people are realizing his actual place in the game. 5-7 years ago, I might agree that James was a bit overrated. But not now.

Neither. Woods wasn't overrated at one time. He was as good as advertised. His fanboys took years too long to realize he was finished, but he was considered the best and he once was.

Lebron gets so much attention because he never had anyone to challenge him for the title as best player in the game. His career started after all the guys who could possibly challenge him (Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc) were retired. The second best player during Lebron's career was Kobe Bryant, but he was so unlikeable that he didn't get near the press. Unless it was negative press. There was a time about 5 years ago where people were debating whether or not he was the best all-time player. Some were saying he was better than Jordan. I don't ever hear that anymore. I think people are realizing his actual place in the game. 5-7 years ago, I might agree that James was a bit overrated. But not now.

It was a joke simply to get KSB's attention.. HTH

We don't really need a detailed breakdown here hotrod.

Thank you.

I don't have it in me today

:thumbsup: Well you got it anyway. So that's a bonus for you

My apologies for not knowing every inside joke on the board. I'll study harder.

:thumbsup: Well you got it anyway. So that's a bonus for you

My apologies for not knowing every inside joke on the board. I'll study harder.

:lol:

Touche good Sir.. That's funny.

:thumbsup:

I imagine KSB's blood pressure shot up 10 points from the time he saw the link until it opened.

:thumbsup:

I imagine KSB's blood pressure shot up 10 points from the time he saw the link until it opened.

I see him rushing home after work, running right past his kids - and straight to his TW and LeBron bobble heads. Prolly be caressing them telling them it's going to be alright.

LeBron plays a real sport and is a true athlete so the answer has got to be Tiger.

I mean honestly if basketball was an individual game and results were decided based around one on one matchups then LeBron would have 10 rings.

LeBron plays a real sport and is a true athlete so the answer has got to be Tiger.

I mean honestly if basketball was an individual game and results were decided based around one on one matchups then LeBron would have 10 rings.

Coming from the a guy who's handle is the name of the most over rated player in NFL and College history I am not surprised you believe that crap.

:overhead:

:D

KSB you in for the draft at noon? :banana:

Sorry, this joke doesn't get stale :D

paging Senor Sweater Vest

Coming from the a guy who's handle is the name of the most over rated player in NFL and College history I am not surprised you believe that crap.

Who is Vince no.44?

Federer

On 7/26/2016 at 6:07 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

This thread already feels like it's years old for some reason.

We are getting old :(

4 years of Edex cup, who would have thunk it?