Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

It's odd, CNN isn't running these deaths at all, no 24 hour coverage? I don't under and it they are always right at the front of deaths and what not....I wonder why we aren't getting thorough coverage?

I can feel the genuine concern in this thread. :thumbsup:

I can feel the genuine concern in this thread. :thumbsup:

More than Obama and his justice department has. Doh!

3 more bats got their wings last night. Any guesses on this weekends carnage? It is a long weekend. I'll start the bidding at 27.

Well, I was way off. Only 5! I read they flooded the streets with cops this weekend because of fears about radical Islamic terror. See what happens next week.

Cabrini Green area?

Or is that still a thing :dunno:

Pretty sure they knocked those down. Trying out free range containment now.

Cabrini Green area?

Or is that still a thing :dunno:

Yeah. They're long gone.

Most of the violence is confined to the south and/or west sides of he city.

Best to stay out of the higher numbered streets, especially the wild 100's.

Self-correcting problem.

12 murders, 115 shot last week. Police didn't kill anyone.

It's odd, CNN isn't running these deaths at all, no 24 hour coverage? I don't under and it they are always right at the front of deaths and what not....I wonder why we aren't getting thorough coverage?

The people in the community don't seem to care, why should the rest of the country? It's not news if inner-city blacks shoot each other. That's the image most have the ghettos anyway.

The people in the community don't seem to care, why should the rest of the country? It's not news if inner-city blacks shoot each other. That's the image most have the ghettos anyway.

Exactly. Why should BLM be taken seriously when cops occasionally shoot a black man (whether malicious or justified), when black men kill black men at a ridiculous rate and nobody says sh1t?

It's like "Hey, Black Lives Matter....cept for when Pookie be shuutin Ray Ray over that dime bag".

Only certain black lives matter to black lives matter. So easy to point a finger at someone else, especially when everyone is cheering you on and people who know better (Hillary, Obama) go along with your misplaced temper tantrum. The hard part is to look within and place the blame from where the problem originates. The police/black man encounter is the last part of the journey, not the beginning.

Jesus Tittyfuckin Christ that's an impressive site.

Yea it is. Wow

71 KIA in July. Thanks President Obama! Where my broccoli and squash at?

71 KIA in July. Thanks President Obama! Where my broccoli and squash at?

More bats?

Wow, here it is August 2 and:

Shot & Killed: 1

Shot & Wounded: 14

Total Shot: 15

Total Homicides: 1

Wow, here it is August 2 and:

Shot & Killed: 1

Shot & Wounded: 14

Total Shot: 15

Total Homicides: 1

That does it! I am NOT going to sit here and wring my hands over numbers like these. We HAVE to do something.

I am going to raise money to get these kids some shooting lessons.

More likely situation: These shootings are Democrats, or likely Democrats, shooting each other. Don't want to report that because the entire Democratic theme was unity.

Instead, let's roll out the mothers of the people shot by cops. After all, the police are painted as racist white boys, Republicans, thus...Republicans are shooting Democrats. Vote Democrat and we'll end police violence

• Like 1

11 homicides so far in August. Coming off a record breaking July, the pace is increasing. It really shouldn't work that way, in a modern civilized society. It's like no one cares or maybe something else?

It's sad to see the blacks embrace the Democratic party and after all these years have absolutely nothing to show for it. The muslims seem to be siding with the dems as well. Let's wait a couple decades and see how they fare with that decision. Unlikely partners though, to say the least. Liberal dems and muslims is kinda like non alcoholic beer. It just doesn't make sense.

All the Muslims want is to destroy western culture, so naturally they woukd be attracted to the modern Democratic Party. Anything goes! (As long as you vote our way).

• Like 1

I guess all we can hope for is that the Democrats do an equally good job convincing the muslims to abort their young as they have done with the blacks and latinos.

If those fockers don't kill their babies at the same rate we might be in trouble.

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public. - Booker T. Washington 1911

9 dead, 40 others shot over the weekend in Chicago per Chicago Tribune.

Is this the part when I call the victims bats, then pretend to be outraged that others don't care about their deaths?

Is this the part when I call the victims bats, then pretend to be outraged that others don't care about their deaths?

Rmff

That's an amazing number of shootings, strange that it's not the lead on CNN or generating massive marches.

That's an amazing number of shootings, strange that it's not the lead on CNN or generating massive marches.

What that city needs is a good community organizer. :mad:

Democrats can't acknowledge it. They have no answers

I thought burning things and marching in the streets was the go to fix? Maybe they just don't know that these large numbers of lives that matter are being lost?