Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Hadn't seen it before. What's the history of the name and site? Do you happen to know?

No clue and I really hadn't looked into it, but it does make me curious now...

Apparently, not all lives matter, only ones with political capital.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Come on man. Even Chicago needs a bit of a rest.

Chicago weekend shootings have left 63 people shot, 12 fatally across the city, police said.

I doubt it was across the city. I’m betting a good portion of the city didn’t even hear any gunfire. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I doubt it was across the city. I’m betting a good portion of the city didn’t even hear any gunfire. 

Exactly. "ACROSS THE CITY" my ass.

President Trump recently announced he would send federal agents to Chicago to help local authorities fight crime as part of an operation that started last year.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot pushed back in a letter to the White House, writing: “We need you, as president, to take a leadership role in enacting meaningful and common-sense gun legislation, which you so far have refused to do.”

:doh:

Let them shoot one another.  Let it all burn.  Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, all the Dem controlled cities.

The taxpayers and businesses will move.  

LET IT BURN 

Chicago has 13,000 cops. What are a few hundred border patrol agents and park rangers going to do?

They just wanted some bread to feed their starving children 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Chicago has 13,000 cops. What are a few hundred border patrol agents and park rangers going to do?

What the 13K cops are not.

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Let them shoot one another.  Let it all burn.  Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, all the Dem controlled cities.

The taxpayers and businesses will move.  

LET IT BURN 

Philadelphia, already a shithole, have had a 100 children shot so far this year. Up from 58 last year at the same time. A 7 year old was killed the other day. 

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

What the 13K cops are not.

Such as? 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

You don’t know either huh? :( 

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

For starters, pull Lightfoot's head out of her azz and hose off her head.

No really - can anyone tell me what a couple hundred DHS agents are going to do that 13k Chicago cops aren’t doing? Other than produce re-election footage for Don and give you a semi?

:dunno: 

White liberals voting for these hardcore leftists are responsible for this. They must have felt so good voting for a black lesbian, that being the criteria 

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White liberals voting for these hardcore leftists are responsible for this. They must have felt so good voting for a black lesbian, that being the criteria 

That scary looking thing is a lesbian?  Yikes.  What does it's "wife" look like?

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

That scary looking thing is a lesbian?  Yikes.  What does it's "wife" look like?

She’s out of this world. 

• Haha 1

Had a dike mayor and a dike college president. Worst of the worst. Both ran the city and school into the ground. The dike college president, she would book extreme liberal events and artists with school funds and killed the football program which was use to fund events. Basically bankrupted the school. She also lowered admission standards so the quality of education tanked. After she left, we got football back and eventually got the school in the black after cancelling all her gay events and getting bands and artist people actually would pay to see. The gay mayor also got ran out of town. She was always doing something illegal. 

I thought Repubtards didn’t have a problem with the gays anymore? Lol

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

The problem seems to be with the crappy leadership these two displayed, not so much who they chose to sleep with. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

They are going to get citizens accustomed to a federal police / military presence in the city, paving the way for people to accept a huge infantry bivouacked in the area later on.  

Its interesting how the concept of riots and looting is 100% politicized now.  CNN refuses to cover the Chicago riots and looting while Fox News plasters it on the front page.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Says who?

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Its interesting how the concept of riots and looting is 100% politicized now.  CNN refuses to cover the Chicago riots and looting while Fox News plasters it on the front page.

Fox news is politicizing because they report on things that should be reported on?