Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Gee. What these top 10 rat infested cities cities all have in common? Hmmm...🤔

Chicago - NY - LA - DC - SF - DET - PHI - BALT -  DENVER - MINNI

I'm..... stumped.

18 minutes ago, DonS said:

Brutally stabbing a security guard because they were asked to wear a mask.  Sisters getting it done! 

https://www.q13fox.com/news/sisters-allegedly-hold-down-stab-security-guard-27-times-after-being-told-to-wear-masks

And here all along I thought it was black people who had to fear the virus most of all and it was white people putting them at risk. Go figure.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You know what would fix these problems in Chicago?  More infrastructure and less cops.

I say we try that, and watch it work to the benefit of all.....  :cheers:

I think it ended up 7 dead. But let's keep talking about racism. And juneteenth bullshlt.

Chicago Gun Violence: 5 Dead, at Least 71 Hurt in Weekend Shootings

Published June 27, 2021  Updated 2 mins ago

Chicago police say that five people were killed and at least 71 others were wounded in shootings across the city over the weekend.

The first fatal shooting of the weekend was reported at approximately 4:36 a.m. Saturday. Police say a 25-year-old man was discovered lying on a sidewalk in the 2600 block of West Thomas Street, the victim of a single shot to his torso.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-gun-violence-2-dead-at-least-38-hurt-in-weekend-shootings/2541955/%3famp

• Sad 1

Gearge Floyd!!!!!!  :shocking:

The rest of them? Meh...

June to Date
Shot & Killed: 75
Shot & Wounded: 389
Total Shot: 464
Total Homicides: 77

• Sad 1

BLM when there is political capital in that death, otherwise no.....they apparently do not matter....

Philadelphia is creeping up. Read there was a mass shooting a few weeks ago in Fishtown. 7 people shot. 

Cleveland has over 70 murders so far this year...most unreported.  Dont fit the narrative if you get my drift.

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Cleveland has over 70 murders so far this year...most unreported.  Dont fit the narrative if you get my drift.

HEY!!! Keep your focus on george floyd damnit. 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Gearge Floyd!!!!!!  :shocking:

The rest of them? Meh...

June to Date
Shot & Killed: 75
Shot & Wounded: 389
Total Shot: 464
Total Homicides: 77

Mostly peaceful?

9 year old girl killed in a drive by in North Carolina. Imagine how different things would be if the black community cared as much about her death as they do George Floyd’s?  Imagine protests and riots on her behalf? 

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

9 year old girl killed in a drive by in North Carolina. Imagine how different things would be if the black community cared as much about her death as they do George Floyd’s?  Imagine protests and riots on her behalf? 

Oooh!   Is this when we all need to #sayhername?   Is that the correct response to prove you're anti-racist? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Oooh!   Is this when we all need to #sayhername?   Is that the correct response to prove you're anti-racist? 

No. The cops didn’t shoot her. Those are the names you have to remember. The rest don’t matter, obviously. 

+-

On 6/28/2021 at 10:20 AM, Utilit99 said:

Chicago police say that five people were killed and at least 71 others were wounded in shootings across the city over the weekend.

July 4th is coming up, but they set the bar pretty high at 71 shot.  That's gonna be hard to beat. 

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

+-

July 4th is coming up, but they set the bar pretty high at 71 shot.  That's gonna be hard to beat. 

Didn't we do a contest last July 4th weekend for total people shot?  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Yall are just racists. The mayor has itcin hand.

I heard this. She is focking out of her mind. How do people stand for this bullshlt? Same with nasty pelosi and cortez. 

How the people put up with this and keep voting for these assh0les is beyond me. 

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Good thing the mayor told us shootings and homicides are down...

Why didn't they capitalize Black in the description of the  vehicle?  This systemic racism must stop NOW!!! ✊🏾

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Good thing the mayor told us shootings and homicides are down...

Guns are the problem. Not the people who are using them to shoot other people cause they want them dead. :rolleyes:

It doesn’t matter.  Black Lives Do Not Matter in America. 

Wait,  Wut.  

On 6/29/2021 at 4:59 PM, Fireballer said:

Didn't we do a contest last July 4th weekend for total people shot?  

Over/Under  100?

I'll take the over. 

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Guns are the problem. Not the people who are using them to shoot other people cause they want them dead. :rolleyes:

And white supremacy. Do not forget the white supremacy. 

On 6/29/2021 at 8:54 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. The cops didn’t shoot her. Those are the names you have to remember. The rest don’t matter, obviously. 

Sad, but true

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Over/Under  100?

I'll take the over. 

I’ll go over too. 77 shot last weekend, add another day as well as a holiday… 105

23 deaths

0 by police 

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’ll go over too. 77 shot last weekend, add another day as well as a holiday… 105

23 deaths

0 by police 

You have to be bring down the death totals these days when predicting.  Technology is saving a lot of the “victims”. Also with things like shot spotter the cops and Ems get there way faster than before. It’s not just waiting on someone to call 911 anymore. 

18 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

23 deaths

0 by police 

:thumbsup:

The sad part is you won't be too far off. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have to be bring down the death totals these days when predicting.  Technology is saving a lot of the “victims”. Also with things like shot spotter the cops and Ems get there way faster than before. It’s not just waiting on someone to call 911 anymore. 

With 105 shootings, they could get lucky with a headshot 23 times. It's unlikely but the way they shoot there's no telling where the round will end up. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

With 105 shootings, they could get lucky with a headshot 23 times. It's unlikely but the way they shoot there's no telling where the round will end up. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

:lol: