Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I haven’t. But I don’t believe Soros owns anyone. 

I believe you believe that. That's your liberal mental block put in you upon your joining the liberal collective. That block keeps you from seeing what is actually going on in this country.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So he gives billions and expects nothing in return. 

This level of ignorance makes it impossible to take these people seriously. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Chicago’s violence is a terrible situation. Awful and unacceptable. What should be done about it? I’m open to suggestions. 

Start a new program called Snitches get Riches. Folks love rhymes, they think it represents some sort of folk wisdom and conveys acceptability.  Pay folks to turn in thugs, then prosecute the thugs and throw away the key.  The incarcerated cannot victimize society at large.  The inaccessibilty of those thugs to their victims prevents retribution also reducing crime.  Stern prosecution does work.  Consequences eventually become understood and do serve to change behavior.

Collaterally actively forfeit the proceeds of criminal enterprises.  If kids don't see thugs and their bitches living large the allure will be lessened.  Crime cannot even remotely appear to be a way out of poverty or far too many will pursue it.  Make hard work and dedication once again the path to success.

The only way to fix this is to cut off their money supply and legalize all drugs. They will then move on to home invasions and car jackings in the surrounding suburbs that are filled with white leftist cucks. Only then will there be any significant change. 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

I believe you don't believe that. That's your liberal mental block put in you upon your joining the liberal collective. That block keeps you from seeing what is actually going on in this country.

I don’t see the crazy bullish!t you do. That’s for sure. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

https://republicbroadcasting.org/news/list-of-prosecutors-backed-by-george-soros-causing-murder-and-crime-to-soar/

List of Prosecutors Backed by George Soros Causing Murder and Crime to Soar

Putting aside the nonsensical, unprovable assertion of the title of the article you linked: Soros certainly supports prosecutors who shares his views on judicial reform. That doesn’t mean he owns them. The idea that George Soros owns anyone is frankly an age old anti-Semitic trope. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Putting aside the nonsensical, unprovable assertion of the title of the article you linked: Soros certainly supports prosecutors who shares his views on judicial reform. That doesn’t mean he owns them. The idea that George Soros owns anyone is frankly an age old anti-Semitic trope. 

Perhaps he should have used "beholden" rather than 'owned".  Of course then we all are beholden to someone in one degree or another so the discussion can coninue whether the degree is healthy.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There it is! What what a complete clown you are 🤣🤣.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

There it is! What what a complete clown you are 🤣🤣.

I’d rather be a clown than a schmuck. You’re the one buying into pathetic, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, not me. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’d rather be a clown than a schmuck. You’re the one buying into pathetic, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, not me. 

Why is it anti semetic to point out where he puts his money and the disastrous results? 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I appreciate the use of yiddish in your reply, given the subject matter of your conversation.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is it anti semetic to point out where he puts his money and the disastrous results? 

To answer your question, nothing. The part that is anti-Semitic is when you claim that he owns them. It’s an old trope: the Jews control the banks, the media, the politicians. A small cabal with their fingers in every pie. It’s straight out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and Nazi propaganda. I’m guessing you didn’t intend that but you should realize that it’s false and where it comes from. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t see the crazy bullish!t you do. That’s for sure. 

I know. Too bad that crazy bullshlt exists in the form of liberal America. .

You are just a stupid pawn of the fascist left.

Clown 

9 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

crazy stat... ~50% of gun homicides are committed in 1% of U.S. Counties.    Counties....

I don’t get it.  Are you saying counties are more dangerous than cities?  I’m no expert in Illinois local government, but isn’t Chicago part of Cook County?

To answer your question, nothing. The part that is anti-Semitic is when you claim that he owns them. It’s an old trope: the Jews control the banks, the media, the politicians. A small cabal with their fingers in every pie. It’s straight out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and Nazi propaganda. I’m guessing you didn’t intend that but you should realize that it’s false and where it comes from. 

I think anyone that donates insane amounts of money to politicians owns them.  I don’t care if their name Is Timmy O’Toole or Luigi Mozzarella 

7 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I'll try to run down where I saw it.  I couldn't find it quickly in my search history.  I believe the stat for 2022 was 47% of gun crimes occurred in 1% of counties.  

Murders up in urban areas, not gun-friendly counties | Washington Examiner

from 2020..

“The worst 1% of counties (the worst 31 counties) have 21% of the population and 42% of the murders. The worst 2% of counties (62 counties) contain 31% of the population and 56% of the murders. The worst 5% of counties contain 47% of the population and account for 73% of murders. But even within those counties, the murders are very heavily concentrated in small areas,” he wrote of the 2020 numbers.

I think we mostly just need to look at a certain race when talking about violent crimes. We neutralize them, then our violent crime rate goes down by more than half that same day. Across the country. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Chicago’s violence is a terrible situation. Awful and unacceptable. What should be done about it? I’m open to suggestions. 

we need the media to do its job and the crisis in chicago to be amplified far far far above anything going on in half moon bay.

The poor people who are stuck in these hell holes must have no hope.

I bet there are plenty of good people who would be great member of society if you could pull them out and place them in conservative locales.

Democrat controlled metro areas are just ruinous

• Like 1

13 hours ago, craftsman said:

I think we mostly just need to look at a certain race when talking about violent crimes. We neutralize them, then our violent crime rate goes down by more than half that same day. Across the country. 

Steven Crowder does a well researched dive into violent crime numbers in America and the trait that rates higher than race is that 90% of violent criminals come from single parent households. 

Hence the crusade to get behind trying to make single parents not the "cool thing" or removing the welfare state to get women to rely on men more.  It's such an easy social movement to start, but the powers that be, have no interest in addressing root issues.  

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t know he was Jewish, how does that work? You seem to have a problem understanding people and project your prejudices and hatred on others.

When it comes to the Koch brothers or Sheldon Addison and the right wing donations (purchases) they make it’s not considered anti- semetic to criticize them. But if you do the same to Soros and his far left donations (purchases) it is. Tim can Fock right off with that notion.  Child. 

5 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Steven Crowder does a well researched dive into violent crime numbers in America and the trait that rates higher than race is that 90% of violent criminals come from single parent households. 

Hence the crusade to get behind trying to make single parents not the "cool thing" or removing the welfare state to get women to rely on men more.  It's such an easy social movement to start, but the powers that be, have no interest in addressing root issues.  

It's time to find a way to stop irresponsible people from having kids. I'm sure there are a couple simple formulas that can be followed that can save 10s of 1000s of lives if we can just sterilize people until they prove they are fit to raise children. 

25 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's time to find a way to stop irresponsible people from having kids. I'm sure there are a couple simple formulas that can be followed that can save 10s of 1000s of lives if we can just sterilize people until they prove they are fit to raise children. 

Government needs to stop paying welfare per child.  One flat rate regardless of the amount of kids.  

I'd support a sterilization project if it was feasible. 

34 minutes ago, craftsman said:

They’ll just import more. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

Good news!  This story isn't about gun violence! 

Figured I'd post this here since it's about another issue regarding Chicago:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11752429/Filthy-homeless-encampment-set-INSIDE-Chicagos-OHare-Airport.html

We've all seen homeless encampments, but one inside an airport is quite the accomplishment. :thumbsup:

We have people sleeping in the streets, in airports, etc....with no jobs, no health, nothing to live for, and no support from anyone, and we have open borders to let more "dreamers" in.

Go Chicago!! These are the people who escaped getting shot.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’d rather have Gordon Lightfoot as my mayor, but she’s OK. 

She is okay?  You just love to troll don't you...

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Not trolling. There’s a lot of things I like about her. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, posty said:

:lol:

Did you know she’s the first lesbian mayor in history? That’s pretty awesome don’t you think? It’s a great achievement for this country. Hopefully next we will have trans politicians. I would love to see a trans President someday. 

On 1/25/2023 at 12:46 PM, Ultra Max Power said:

Government needs to stop paying welfare per child.  One flat rate regardless of the amount of kids.  

I'd support a sterilization project if it was feasible. 

Dems propose ‘baby bonds’ to close the racial wealth gap: ‘Black lives and Black wealth matter’

Democrats propose higher estate taxes to pay for their plan to close the racial wealth gap

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-propose-baby-bonds-close-racial-wealth-gap-black-lives-black-wealth-matter

The "baby bonds" bill, from Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., and Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., would give children up to $2,000 a year in the lowest income families

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Did you know she’s the first lesbian mayor in history? That’s pretty awesome don’t you think? It’s a great achievement for this country. Hopefully next we will have trans politicians. I would love to see a trans President someday. 

Why is that a great achivement?

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Mr. Identify politics speaks.

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Why is that a great achivement?

Because it’s an affirmation that most folks view gay people as normal, despite the attempts of religious conservatives not to let this be so.  

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because it’s an affirmation that most folks view gay people as normal, despite the attempts of religious conservatives not to let this be so.  

So you just have an opinion. Wow