Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wait, are you telling us that white supremacy is not the main problem facing african americans?!?!?!?!  :shocking:

Could it be true, just spitballing here, that if we emphasize stastics in math for our kids that they might learn how to properly analyze, and hell maybe even SOLVE, a problem?

People seem to mix up black culture with "white supremacy". :dunno:

I had a dream last night that made me think of this thread.  I was out of town for business in Chicago, my hotel room was a corner room with glass walls all around and funky azz looking 70s decor for some reason.

I heard commotion outside, see an idiot flailing a semi-automatic weapon around, then a police officer using my glass window for cover, pops around the corner and caps the dudes azz and takes him out.  

I didn't feel like I had anywhere to cover with glass walls against a semi-automatic weapon.  And then thought to myself, in my dream "this story is greta for the meanwhile in Chicago thread :banana: "

:dunno:

Meet the new boss..

New Chicago Police CompStat numbers show during Johnson’s first 100 days a total of 204 murders – far more than the mayor’s two immediate predecessors. And in all, major crimes during Johnson’s first 100 days are up 25 percent compared to the same time period last year.

3 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Meet the new boss..

New Chicago Police CompStat numbers show during Johnson’s first 100 days a total of 204 murders – far more than the mayor’s two immediate predecessors. And in all, major crimes during Johnson’s first 100 days are up 25 percent compared to the same time period last year.

There is no doubt that he encourages the violence. He is just like obama. Divisive and self rightious. What a piece of shlt. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

There is no doubt that he encourages the violence. He is just like obama. Divisive and self rightious. What a piece of shlt. 

This is the world "progressives" want to live in.  

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I focking HATE that guy. 

We're supposed to celebrate because the Natives were "less" violent over the weekend? 

Good news they only shot and killed 16 of their own and only looted 10 stores! HUGE WIN FOR CHICAGO. 

On 8/23/2023 at 2:33 AM, seafoam1 said:

I am not sure we can expect any significant improvements in 200 days.  That being said, he appears to be replicating the same mistakes as his predecessor.

The sad truth here is that the people who put him there, who were hopeful for their future, are the ones disproportionately hurt by these failed ideas.  So more are dying, and will contunue to die, so long as the well=being of criminals is elevated above victims. 

Hmmm....no one from the far left Glory Hole Gang has showed up in here at all.

Weird, because they are simply ecstatic with joy that there was a shooting and people died in the Red state thread.  Complete radio silence when the skin isn't white.

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hmmm....no one from the far left Glory Hole Gang has showed up in here at all.

Weird, because they are simply ecstatic with joy that there was a shooting and people died in the Red state thread.  Complete radio silence when the skin isn't white.

Why should they care about this when a couple people were killed elsewhere? Not to mention they often try to cover up blue run cities by saying "red states". Focking idiots.

Nearly 2100 people shot. "Oh, but it's the gun's fault!! :cry:

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 394
Shot & Wounded: 1673
Total Shot: 2067
Total Homicides: 433

Chicago Crime 2023

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Anyone read about the new no shooting from 9am to 9 pm.

Well sh1t that'll do it.  Problem solved! 

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m disappointed peefoam hasn’t been spamming the Chicago stats like he used to

Ah, there they are

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Why should they care about this when a couple people were killed elsewhere? Not to mention they often try to cover up blue run cities by saying "red states". Focking idiots.

Nearly 2100 people shot. "Oh, but it's the gun's fault!! :cry:

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 394
Shot & Wounded: 1673
Total Shot: 2067
Total Homicides: 433

Chicago Crime 2023

Two things liberals hate talking about : black on black crime, and the tranny/ kid stuff. I wonder why? They caused both. They only want power, not responsibility. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Good to see the muggers taking the People's Ordinance call for a ceasefire before 9 PM to heart. Very thoughtful criminals in Chicago behaving so well now.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Good to see the muggers taking the People's Ordinance call for a ceasefire before 9 PM to heart. Very thoughtful criminals in Chicago behaving so well now.

Conceal Carry

Pull that shizz in SC and someone is going to shoot your worthless Biden voting ass. 

Chicago mayor targets Lightfoot, 'right-wing extremism' for 'chaos' in Chicago

Johnson also slammed "right-wing extremism" for the woes in his city, arguing Republicans offer no solutions to crime and intentionally create "chaos" in Democratic-run cities. 

So essentially....he offers no solutions, but wants to cry that people who point out the failures of leadership are racists..... sure..... why not, hasnt that been the "go to" for failed policy?

There has not been a "right wing" (Republican) mayor in that city since the 1920's......but....its those meanie people on the right....   so then as with those who preceeded him, he too is a focking coward who blames others.....

Even the immigrants want out of that sh!thole....😄