Sign in to follow this  
edjr

who is probably the biggest wuss here (fighting wise, after me)

No doubt I'm the biggest puss here. I don't fight, I scratch and run.

Sure, you could take the easy way out and say gocolts, but that's no better than picking phurfur.

who acts tough and is probably a giant woman.

Last time I fought was in the 3rd grade. I got a bloody nose and I cried and all the kids laughed at me. I'm 43 and I'm still embarrassed.

Last time I fought was in the 3rd grade. I got a bloody nose and I cried and all the kids laughed at me. I'm 43 and I'm still embarrassed.

:doublethumbsup:

Love the honesty.

I may be right behind Gogolts, phurfur, and you. I got winded carrying a mattress up one flight of stairs a few weeks ago. Like seriously, had to sit down, winded.

You're not a gym rat anymore?

No, he obviously started his own moving company. Tan Man with a Van Inc.

• Like 1

Dur, he's still pretending he's not newbie

• Like 1

Oh me for sure... I'm not any bigger than you and I'm def not a fighter.

That being said - I'm no coward. I'll step in for a voluntary ass kicking if it means defending somebody worth defending. And, as I always tell the jackass who's just determined to show off his testosterone: If we're doing this, I mean if your stupid ass is just really hell bent - make it worth it. Bcoz even though I'm prolly going down, I promise you I'm taking a really good piece of you with me - be it an eye, chunk of flesh, something. And, and - we're prolly going to jail - so have at it big boy.

I am not going to square up and "duke it out" with anyone. Only being a little over 160 pounds and all. I have still been in my share of fights and will step into one if I have to. A bit of a scrappy guy, but in no way am I going to square up and out box someone. Last fight was 3ish years ago.

I'd focking kick all your arses ninja-style.

If you're over the age of 21 and you're still getting in fights, you are a gigantic dooshnozzle.

Of me for sure... I'm not any bigger than you and I'm def not a fighter.

That being said - I'm no coward. I'll step in for a voluntary ass kicking if it means defending somebody worth defending. And, as I always tell the jackass who's just determined to show off his testosterone: If we're doing this, I mean if your stupid ass is just really hell bent - make it worth it. Bcoz even though I'm prolly going down, I promise you I'm taking a really good piece of you with me - be it an eye, chunk of flesh, something. And, and - we're prolly going to jail - so have at it big boy.

that attitude makes you tougher than me right off the bat.

when people come at me, I cower and hide.

I mean granted, most of the time people have come at me, was when they were drunk and I was trying to have them thrown out of my bar, or stuff related to that. I let the bouncers do the work and never gave them the satisfaction of my retaliating. with my luck I'd end up hurting someone and being sued, that's how I always look at everything. the repercussions of what could potentially happen.

that attitude makes you tougher than me right off the bat.

when people come at me, I cower and hide.

I don't know what it is - when you're brown and small, drunk ass macho wannabe buffs just gravitate to you. Can't tell you how many times I've been out, minding my own biz, doing absolutely nothing - and then got targeted. And not only at bars and stuff, I'm talking about crazy shiat throwing down on the golf course.

I don't know what it is - when you're brown and small, drunk ass macho wannabe buffs just gravitate to you. Can't tell you how many times I've been out, minding my own biz, doing absolutely nothing - and then got targeted. And not only at bars and stuff, I'm talking about crazy shiat throwing down on the golf course.

chichi complex?

Is it maybe cause you hopped the fence to get in???

Is it maybe cause you hopped the fence to get in???

No silly, I hid in your mom's vagina.

chichi complex?

Omg, it was crazy. This guy wanted to literally kill me one time... As soon as he got near me my best buddy (retired Marine Corp. major) stepped in and his enthusiasm halted a bit.. I also had a another buddy of mine who's 6'2", 400 lbs. (and a single digit) who said, "I'll finish what he doesn't." :D

Omg, it was crazy. This guy wanted to literally kill me one time... As soon as he got near me my best buddy (retired Marine Corp. major) stepped in and his enthusiasm halted a bit.. I also had a another buddy of mine who's 6'2", 400 lbs. (and a single digit) who said, "I'll finish what he doesn't." :D

it's good to have friends, no doubt.

it's good to have friends, no doubt.

One time, after a round of golf with the boys, we stopped in this little country bar for a beer or two.. I go up to the bar, minding my own biz, just small talk with the bartender - this redneck fock walks up and nudges me... I'm like, WTF? He said, "Hey boy, where you from?" I was like 'ah shiat' - anytime they start out with 'hey boy' it's not going to end well... I just politely said I was there with my buds, just stopped in for a bit... He told me that I needed to leave, I wasn't welcomed there... I told him I meant no harm and wanted no trouble, just a beer to cool off... So I go back over to our big table, told the boys I had to leave.. Next thing I know, 2 of my buddies are walking this dude out. :D

One time, after a round of golf with the boys, we stopped in this little country bar for a beer or two.. I go up to the bar, minding my own biz, just small talk with the bartender - this redneck fock walks up and nudges me... I'm like, WTF? He said, "Hey boy, where you from?" I was like 'ah shiat' - anytime they start out with 'hey boy' it's not going to end well... I just politely said I was there with my buds, just stopped in for a bit... He told me that I needed to leave, I wasn't welcomed there... I told him I meant no harm and wanted no trouble, just a beer to cool off... So I go back over to our big table, told the boys I had to leave.. Next thing I know, 2 of my buddies are walking this dude out. :D

jesus, what a way to live :(

what was Donald Trump doing in texas anyway?

I am certain I could whoop Crackattack in kicking contest.

I was a skinny wuss when I was a little kid. Finally overcame it when I got into my first real fight in 9th grade. I lost, but I bloodied his face and gained some cred.

Still didn't like to fight after that, but did so when I had to.

I have been in one fight since childhood. I won, but only because I took the first, and last, shot.

I don't know how id do taking a punch. Never done it.

You know, if Michael Jackson could turn white so can you. It's never too late. Not sure we can fix the smallness issue though.

You know, if Michael Jackson could turn white so can you. It's never too late. Not sure we can fix the smallness issue though.

Ha, that dude was one sick fock. I've made it to 46, might as well ride it out... Least till Trump sends me over the wall. :D

I have been in one fight since childhood. I won, but only because I took the first, and last, shot.

I don't know how id do taking a punch. Never done it.

I got sucker punched when I was 21, by a 18 year old athletic skinny kid.

totally got me right in the jaw, right side of my face. not only did I not go down, nothing broke.

I had trouble chewing for a few days though from the soreness.

I got sucker punched when I was 21, by a 18 year old athletic skinny kid.

totally got me right in the jaw, right side of my face. not only did I not go down, nothing broke.

I had trouble chewing for a few days though from the soreness.

I had some idiot pushing me, yelling "let's go poosay!" and all that. I asked if he was sure, he said "come on faggit!" So I threw and elbow to his face. Blood spewed from his nose, he hit the floor, I got the fock out of there. That's my only fight.

I'm probably not the biggest wuss here but at 42 with two kids my inkling to fight anyone is pretty much a zero.

So if anyone really wanted to throw I might be too tired to fight back at this point which is pretty much the same thing as being a wuss.

Last time I got in a fight was prob 3 years ago. Went to a friends place for a party and her bf had been drinking. He was drunk but had that "I can do what I want to anybody" buzz going. Those two got in an argument, she left, and he thought it was a good idea to try and choke to get the info out of me of where she went. He had a couple 20 pounds and couple inches of height on me but all it took was me grabbing his arm, snatching it off my throat, and twisting it around his back then laying him out on the ground with his arm behind his back and my knee on him for him to calm the hell down.

I try not to get in fights because it's stupid and childish but by no means am I gonna just let sh1t slide such as someone grabbing my girls ass or some people jumping my friends

Hardcore Troubadour.

Says the guy who reports people. And rmff

Says the guy who reports people. And rmff

Were you sad when you got banned, Recliner Phaggot? Did you finally close down FFT at 4 am?

jesus, what a way to live :(

what was Donald Trump doing in texas anyway?

Holy fock man. Did you and Cruzer both stop producing testosterone?

I think we can all safely put to bed the Newbie alias stuff.. No way he'd be able to avoid this thread without at least 1 selfie flex pix. :D

• Like 1

I'm probably not the biggest wuss here but at 42 with two kids my inkling to fight anyone is pretty much a zero.

So if anyone really wanted to throw I might be too tired to fight back at this point which is pretty much the same thing as being a wuss.

I'm 45, and I certainly don't want to get into any fights. I will try to avoid them entirely.

I don't think that makes you a wuss. I think if someone threatens you or your family and you won't defend them or yourself, THEN you're a wuss.

I'm 45, and I certainly don't want to get into any fights. I will try to avoid them entirely.

Holy fock man. Did you stop producing testosterone?

Holy fock man. Did you and Cruzer both stop producing testosterone?

I don't think I ever had any

I don't think I ever had any

Nah you've got some. After all you have a son. Lucky. Can't wait til my wife and I have kids cause I want a son :cheers: