Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 10-16 Commentary - July PPR Mock **

He seemed to be the best player available for me, especially since I didn't have a backup TE.

The draft is basically over outside of Mr. Irrelevant, so I will mention that I almost bit on Clive Walford over Cameron too.

Sorry about the delay, gentlemen. My five and a half hour drive to San Diego took over eight hours. :mad: I am convinced that the LA freeways are one of Dante's nine circles of hell. But I figured since I was the last pick I wasn't going to screw anything up.

Debated a few TE's here (Cook and MacDonald among them), but went with the rising TE with high upside. It's doubtful he'd ever get the start over Olsen (in a regular league) or outpoint him in the way we're running this thing, but I really like his potential. When researching him, I discovered he is the most prolific TE in Hurricanes history topping the likes of Kellen Winslow and Jimmy Graham. I think that's worth a shot as the last pick in the draft.

ETA: It was good to see I wasn't the only one that thought he'd be worth a flier.

Ok all rosters have been loaded except the last pick

Can you post the link again? I can't find it. :dunno:

Can you post the link again? I can't find it. :dunno:

I believe it's in the round 3-4 commentary.