Big Guy

The Clinton Body Count

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're so brain washed by the media you can't see you're actually the conspiracy theorist. This is the first time she's actually facing scrutiny for her criminal enterprise and you think it's all just a vast right wing conspiracy. Where have we heard that before? Oh, that's right; her words.

Barr is merely finishing off what Jeff Sessions started with the appointment of Huber. Will she indictments? For the sake of the country, I hope so. And that's just the beginning of her troubles. She owes the country for the treason/sedition she started with the Russia Collusion crap. That bill shouldn't be paid with an orange jumpsuit though.

Wow, I thought she was just your common garden-variety murderer. I've been hearing for 10 years about people she's having killed because they're onto her. That toll must be around 50 by now.  That's not even counting the treason. I'm glad someone finally doing something about it. God knows the woman's never been investigated before. LOL anyway, you have to agree with me that she's one of history's all time greatest criminals. Look what she's gotten away with for God's sake. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That toll must be around 50 by now.

It was at 100 several years and a hundred million dollars in Pay to Play/selling classified information scandals ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It was at 100 several years and a hundred million dollars in Pay to Play/selling classified information scandals ago.

Holy crap. She's more awesome than I thought. Easily the best criminal ever.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My money's on the guy who keeps thwarting bans on a low traffic message bored. :ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, The Observer said:

Between sets again?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Between sets again?

No. That was between sips of coffee on a relaxing Sunday morning.  Thanks for your continued support. ;)

Oh, but this post was between sets. Weighted dips.  #gymlife #hulkingout

18 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Between sets again?

Anyone who texts between sets is a gym cliche.  No one takes them seriously and no real lifter would ever do it, or admit to it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Anyone who texts between sets is a gym cliche.  No one takes them seriously and no real lifter would ever do it, or admit to it.

Damn. Busted. I'm not a real lifter.  

You have no idea how ashamed I feel being ragged on by a dude with 35% body fat. 🤣😂🤣

If someone came around offering to engage is a business arrangement with the Clintons, that would be a hard pass....no way in hell.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

If someone came around offering to engage is a business arrangement with the Clintons, that would be a hard pass....no way in hell.

What if hillary was the one wooing you with her charms? 💕

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

What if hillary was the one wooing you with her charms? 💕

I know every so often people like to do that thing where they infer that some leader is the antichrist....but I really thought at one time that she might be it for real. I mean, people, even among the filth that is politics, she is like the ultimate evil....

On 10/27/2021 at 10:53 PM, Big Guy said:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 392648115

Varnish cache server

Add one more to the Clinton body count.   I think this guy just murdered Hillary:

• Haha 4