Big Guy

The Clinton Body Count

Is Big Guy for real? Or is he just a troll designed to make Republicans look stupid, like Trump?

When I began my investigation for my book, “Ron Brown’s Body,” I thought, however, that I might very well find another link in the Mega Fix chain – that is, the cover-up of a terrorist incident for the sake of political advantage.

Brown’s flight did leave Bosnia, a Muslim country swarming with mujahideen. This flight came just six months after the Dayton accords and the insertion of American troops – an unpopular move. I figured that if a terrorist missile shot Brown’s plane out of the sky, or a hijacker flew it into the mountain, the Clinton White House would have good cause to conceal this fact.

But I was wrong. The evidence does not support a terrorist scenario. Here is what we know for sure about Ron Brown’s last days.

To protect his son Michael from prison, Ron Brown threatens to expose the White House’s yet unrevealed Asian fund-raising scheme, in which Brown played a major role.

Just weeks before his death, Brown starts going to church for the first time in his life. He is scared for his life and that of his confidante, Nolanda Hill.

The Croatian government insists on a Dubrovnik stop an unprecedented 36 hours before Brown’s scheduled landing.

The Enron executives take their own plane.

The Air Force calls the pilot’s nearly two-mile deviation into a Croatian hillside “inexplicable.” No aircraft has ever drifted inland before at that airport. The AWACS data suggest sabotage of the ground-based navigation system, a line of inquiry that the Air Force is not allowed to pursue.

For the first time ever on friendly soil, the White House orders the Air Force to skip the “safety” phase of the investigation and move directly to the “accident” phase. There is to be no consideration other than accident, even though this airport is near the Bosnian border and in a potential hot-fire zone.

Three days after the crash and two days before his scheduled interview by the Air Force, the Croatian responsible for the airport’s navigation system is found with a bullet hole in his chest.

A day later, every pathologist who views Brown’s body concludes his head wound, at the very least, looks like a bullet hole. In a decision that reached the White House, there is to be no autopsy. The Brown family is not informed. Nor is there any forensic testing or a search for an exit wound.

The head x-rays that show a possible “lead snowstorm” are destroyed. Officially, they’re lost.

The three Armed Forces pathologists and the forensic photographer who blow the whistle on this case have their careers destroyed.

In silencing these dissidents, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology brass assure the public that Brown died of “multiple blunt force injuries” like the others. The death certificate says otherwise. It notes that Brown died of “blunt force injuries to the head.” He was the only one of the 35 victims to have a reported head wound.

Franjo Tudjman, who has feared a trip to the Hague as a war criminal, shows up a week after the election at the Walter Reed Army Hospital to have his cancer treated.

His son, Miroslav, investigates the death of the navigation chief and rules it a suicide.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2004/09/26786/#DloBmqSidP6Zk7Mg.99

• Like 2

This is a comment I got on a YouTube video that I made: :doh:

Y'all white people betta watch out when Hillary becums president. Us black folk be fed up wid all ur bullshit and Hillary gonna handle it like a boss and we gonna run dis ######. We want respeck and we want our reparations bitches. Y'all betta give that money up you know wut I'm talkin about. We dun made this cuntry and we gonna get paid you feel me. Y'all crackas betta get ready becuz we gonna be the kings and queens that we be. You trifling white heathens gonna pay for all dis crime. Y'all be killin us black folk and we take care if you mutha ###### crackerz. #BlackLivesMatter #HillaryClinton2016 #FreeTayTay #FreeBobbyShmurda #FreeLadontraviousGibson #FreeTremaineJones #FreeLiLP #NewBlackPantherParty #FuckWhiteDevils #RIPTrayvon #RIPPhilandroCastille #RIPEricGarner #RIPMichaelBrown #RIPTamirRice #RIPFreddieGray #RIPSandraBland #RIPKorrynGaines #BlackPeopleUnite

Made me laugh honestly.

Is Big Guy for real? Or is he just a troll designed to make Republicans look stupid, like Trump?

:shocking: :doh: :huh:

Y'all white people betta watch out when Hillary becums president. Us black folk be fed up wid all ur bullshit and Hillary gonna handle it like a boss and we gonna run dis ######. We want respeck and we want our reparations bitches. Y'all betta give that money up you know wut I'm talkin about. We dun made this cuntry and we gonna get paid you feel me. Y'all crackas betta get ready becuz we gonna be the kings and queens that we be. You trifling white heathens gonna pay for all dis crime. Y'all be killin us black folk and we take care if you mutha ###### crackerz. #BlackLivesMatter #HillaryClinton2016 #FreeTayTay #FreeBobbyShmurda #FreeLadontraviousGibson #FreeTremaineJones #FreeLiLP #NewBlackPantherParty #FuckWhiteDevils #RIPTrayvon #RIPPhilandroCastille #RIPEricGarner #RIPMichaelBrown #RIPTamirRice #RIPFreddieGray #RIPSandraBland #RIPKorrynGaines #BlackPeopleUnite

Read more

Made me laugh honestly.

That's a poor imitation, just to let you know.

Now I know this is all BS......Joe Montana was seen giving Jerry Rice the bunny ears just 2-3 days ago. And killing him would likely cost the Democrats all of California.

Made me laugh honestly.

I hope you realize that was a white person trolling you

So the Orlando killers dad was sitting behind Clinton at a speech. ..that dude is good as dead. :wave:

So the Orlando killers dad was sitting behind Clinton at a speech. ..that dude is good as dead. :wave:

couldn't he have pulled out a fake gun as well?

I saw this Hillary hater on Facebook post the picture. What exactly is the political angle there? That they're friends? That Hillary had something to do with Orlando?

I saw this Hillary hater on Facebook post the picture. What exactly is the political angle there? That they're friends? That Hillary had something to do with Orlando?

HTC wants to hire him as a hitter.

David Hale, the source of criminal allegations against the Clintons, claimed in November 1993, that Bill Clinton had pressured him into providing an illegal $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal, the Clintons' partner in the Whitewater land deal.

A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigation did result in convictions against the McDougals for their role in the Whitewater project. Jim Guy Tucker, Bill Clinton's successor as governor, was convicted of fraud and sentenced to four years of probation for his role in the matter.[5] Susan McDougal served 18 months in prison for contempt of court for refusing to answer questions relating to Whitewater. The Clintons themselves were never prosecuted, after three separate inquiries found insufficient evidence linking them with the criminal conduct of others related to the land deal,[6] and Susan McDougal was granted a pardon by President Clinton before he left office.

David Hale, the source of criminal allegations against the Clintons, claimed in November 1993, that Bill Clinton had pressured him into providing an illegal $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal, the Clintons' partner in the Whitewater land deal.

When was he killed?

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

How pathetic is the GOP that with a trail of bodies a mile long they can't convict the Clintons of anything? It's sort of like watching Elmer Dude try and catch Bugs Bunny.

A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigation did result in convictions against the McDougals for their role in the Whitewater project. Jim Guy Tucker, Bill Clinton's successor as governor, was convicted of fraud and sentenced to four years of probation for his role in the matter.[5] Susan McDougal served 18 months in prison for contempt of court for refusing to answer questions relating to Whitewater. The Clintons themselves were never prosecuted, after three separate inquiries found insufficient evidence linking them with the criminal conduct of others related to the land deal,[6] and Susan McDougal was granted a pardon by President Clinton before he left office.

Yep, they even did a movie about his life starring Keyser Soze I think.

How pathetic is the GOP that with a trail of bodies a mile long they can't convict the Clintons of anything? It's sort of like watching Elmer Dude try and catch Bugs Bunny.

WTH is Elmer Dude?

WTH is Elmer Dude?

The gay Elmer Fudd. They have their own cartoons on Bravo.

How pathetic is the GOP that with a trail of bodies a mile long they can't convict the Clintons of anything?

They proved Bill got a blow job from a fat chick that time, so it's not like they've come up empty. :dunno:

They proved Bill got a blow job from a fat chick that time, so it's not like they've come up empty. :dunno:

Also proved he lied under oath, which he admitted. I think he's still disbarred for that.

Also proved he lied under oath, which he admitted. I think he's still disbarred for that.

But as a lifelong Democrat until this year, how incensed were you that the GOP spent $40M to prove the President liked getting his d!ck sucked? You must have been pissed.

But as a lifelong Democrat until this year, how incensed were you that the GOP spent $40M to prove the President liked getting his d!ck sucked? You must have been pissed.

lol He was livid, but now he understands. And is furious with Bill. :doh:

I was more mad at him for getting caught. And then crying like a bich. Like when Newbiejrs dentist told us about the time he cried with his ex-wife. Disgusting.

I was more mad at him for getting caught. And then crying like a bich. Like when Newbiejrs dentist told us about the time he cried with his ex-wife. Disgusting.

I'm curious about the Newbie crying with his wife story. Love to hear about dudes that get soft. Lay it on us. :banana:

I'm curious about the Newbie crying with his wife story. Love to hear about dudes that get soft. Lay it on us. :banana:

I forget exactly why, a pet dying maybe or failure of some sort? I forget. Probably failure

True. He got a blow job and then lied about getting a blowjob. That's practically a murder conviction.

Thanks to a totally corrupt Administration & at least partially corrupt & complicit GOP. They're called Progressives, look into it.

I was more mad at him for getting caught.

That's the downside to getting with a woman with a big mouth.

Oh God. You'd be one of those annoying people who were never bright enough to figure out a typo so you'd constantly have to be retyping and resending texts to.

No, posty has never seen Bugs Bunny.

Or anything.

Most lefties are simply tools......you'll have to dig a lot deeper to understand.

Most right wingers are nutjob sheep who believe anything their wacko websites tell them to without a shred of proof.

And then they call themselves free thinkers. :lol:

Most right wingers are nutjob sheep who believe anything their wacko websites tell them to without a shred of proof.

And then they call themselves free thinkers. :lol:

and it's just going to get worse when Hillary wins. That will be three straight presidential elections. A black man twice and a woman. Holy crap. The Crusty old white man party is not happy.