Big Guy

The Clinton Body Count

Looks like wiki leaks is offering a cash reward for info into one of those recent mystery Clinton linked deaths. Seth Rich...they also suggest he was the DNC leak source.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

Wiki leaks has yet to get something wrong.

Should be interesting where this goes.

• Like 1

Looks like wiki leaks is offering a cash reward for info into one of those recent mystery Clinton linked deaths. Seth Rich...they also suggest he was the DNC leak source.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

Wiki leaks has yet to get something wrong.

Should be interesting where this goes.

not sure if there's any differing info, but here's a second source...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/frenchrevolution/2016/08/09/breaking-julian-assange-suggests-murdered-27-year-old-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source/?utm_content=buffer18f25&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

THis ranks right up there with the Bengazi email hack (to which Drobes still hasn't provided proof).

Again, just employing common sense, If Wiki knows all, why would they need to offer a reward for information (that doesn't exist).? They've never done that before.

even if he was the source, it's obviously just a coincidence.

Part of the whole "many people say..." nonsense. I quoted you, now you quote me - and now EVERYBODY says!

Let me know when the 20K check gets cashed and this turns into a story please.

Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. Snippets From The Vince Foster Death Investigation

Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just as she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

snopes is a joke dude

We inow...you all hate facts.

And when asked can provide no reliable source showing snopes has any bias (several have been linked here ahowing they are accurate and unbiased).

So when you dismiss fact after fact from thwre, you just look dumber than you had already shown in the past

Quit believing everything you hack websites tell you.

I wonder if Hillary outsources to an assassin or if she handles the murders personally?

And when asked can provide no reliable source showing snopes has any bias (several have been linked here ahowing they are accurate and unbiased).

So when you dismiss fact after fact from thwre, you just look dumber than you had already shown in the past

The entire Republican strategy since Obama took office is to try to come up with these fake scandals. It started with the birthers. Then Bengahzi. Nowadays, the desperate right does everything they can to try to get something to stick. Having a website where people can actually go to to find out what's truth and what's bullsh1t doesn't serve their agenda well. So they need to try to convince people that they are biased. The entire conservative theme these days is "It's rigged". Sad times indeed for our friends on the right. :(

What difference does it make? You don't believe it even if somebody post it from a Liberal site.

You and Newbie ask for a link last night about the guy at Clinton rally. Not only did I post a left-wing liberal media Source it had a quote from the guy saying he was invited. You guys still didn't believe it.

It's funny watching you two get slapped in the face with facts people post on here than watching you essentially call everyone Liars.

What difference does it make? You don't believe it even if somebody post it from a Liberal site.

You and Newbie ask for a link last night about the guy at Clinton rally. Not only did I post a left-wing liberal media Source it had a quote from the guy saying he was invited. You guys still didn't believe it.

It's funny watching you two get slapped in the face with facts people post on here than watching you essentially call everyone Liars.

Actually, it was me who asked for a link.

I asked for a link saying that the Clinton camp invited him. You failed to do so. You provided a link of a guy who told people he was the President of Afghanistan, telling people he was invited. I find Troubadour more believable than that guy. The day is early. You can keep searching for a link where Hillary or someone in her campaign says he was invited.

C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery Raiser: Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".

Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an aparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.

Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

Florence Martin - Accountant - Sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.

Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15,1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.

Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.

Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.

Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

Actually, it was me who asked for a link.

I asked for a link saying that the Clinton camp invited him. You failed to do so. You provided a link of a guy who told people he was the President of Afghanistan, telling people he was invited. I find Troubadour more believable than that guy. The day is early. You can keep searching for a link where Hillary or someone in her campaign says he was invited.

So essentially you're asking to provide some photographic evidence he has some sort of written invitation. Please

The guy was asked if he was invited and he said he was invited by the Democratic Party. That's proof enough to me. If you want to call him a liar by all means do it but then you need to prove he's lying.

It's comical if you think the people right behind a candidate arent handpicked. And if you don't believe they are hand-picked and it was random then it was more ineptness from the Democrats of not vetting who is right there. Take your pick

NYPost is a tabloid style paper at this point. And I said a credible source is what i have been looking for from people whining about Snopes.

We asked for a link showing he was invited...that you all of a sudden find a guy who claims to be the President of Afghanistan credible..is on you. He may have been asked by some low level local Dem party person...hardly the DNC or Hillary. I highly doubt anyone high up actually invited the guy (and pretty much everyone has denied doing such a thing).

Its funny watching you twist what actually happened thinking you slapped anyone in the face except for yourself.

So essentially you're asking to provide some photographic evidence he has some sort of written invitation. Please

The guy was asked if he was invited and he said he was invited by the Democratic Party. That's proof enough to me. If you want to call him a liar by all means do it but then you need to prove he's lying.

It's comical if you think the people right behind a candidate arent handpicked. And if you don't believe they are hand-picked and it was random then it was more ineptness from the Democrats of not vetting who is right there. Take your pick

If he was invited, he'll have an email or a letter or a incoming phone call. Not hard to prove.

Question: If the Democratic party invited him, why hasn't anyone admitted it? They obviously weren't hiding him. He was right in the camera shot.

All I read about this is the NY Post link but it says attendees are picked / vetted by the local organization - I am guessing the local Democratoc party? I'm sure Clinton's team had an opportunity to vet them and it looks like they did a pretty miserable job of it. You can't let that guy onto the stage.

I do not think this was some kind of message of solidarity from Clintin to the Taliban or whatever nonsense has been implied in this thread. It does look like incompetence though.

There were reports posted (may not be here, but have seen them) that these people are not handpicked. I guess you think those reports were all lies. I guess you better prove a lie.

I don't think people standing there at rallies like this are handpicked by anyone other than some staffer the day of as people file in to the place. This wasn't some VIP super exclusive invite only rally.

All I read about this is the NY Post link but it says attendees are picked / vetted by the local organization - I am guessing the local Democratoc party? I'm sure Clinton's team had an opportunity to vet them and it looks like they did a pretty miserable job of it. You can't let that guy onto the stage.

I do not think this was some kind of message of solidarity from Clintin to the Taliban or whatever nonsense has been implied in this thread. It does look like incompetence though.

Definite incompetence for the upper level people not to recognize the guy before cameras are on and Hillary is there. Can't have him right in that camera shot.

Is it a huge deal? Only to idiots...then again, they don't think advocating assassination attempts is a big deal either. (and no, that isn't a deflection...its a comparison showing how you think foolish cosmetic things are big...but real things are nothing).

There were reports posted (may not be here, but have seen them) that these people are not handpicked. I guess you think those reports were all lies. I guess you better prove a lie.

I don't think people standing there at rallies like this are handpicked by anyone other than some staffer the day of as people file in to the place. This wasn't some VIP super exclusive invite only rally.

. Did you just claim a report that you don't have as your source for the people are not hand-picked?

So then when you're provided a link 4 proof well then the media Source isn't good enough. Even though it's a left-wing site. The guy has a quote saying he was invited. But of course you marginalized that guy giving the quote.

Have you noticed a trend and every one of your defenses is that everyone else is lying? It's seriously is the funniest thing I've ever seen

Definite incompetence for the upper level people not to recognize the guy before cameras are on and Hillary is there. Can't have him right in that camera shot.

Is it a huge deal? Only to idiots...then again, they don't think advocating assassination attempts is a big deal either. (and no, that isn't a deflection...its a comparison showing how you think foolish cosmetic things are big...but real things are nothing).

Correct. Although it's impossible to vet everyone in attendance at these rallies, if they're going to invite someone to sit on stage just because he's got a certain look they're trying to project, they have to do a better job. Hillary probably fist saw that picture and said, "Are you focking kidding me??"

. Did you just claim a report that you don't have as your source for the people are not hand-picked?

So then when you're provided a link 4 proof well then the media Source isn't good enough. Even though it's a left-wing site. The guy has a quote saying he was invited. But of course you marginalized that guy giving the quote.

Have you noticed a trend and every one of your defenses is that everyone else is lying? It's seriously is the funniest thing I've ever seen

Which do you consider worse, having the father of a murderer at your rally, or suggesting to your base that someone might want to kill your opponent if you want to keep your guns?

Which do you consider worse, having the father of a murderer at your rally, or suggesting to your base that someone might want to kill your opponent if you want to keep your guns?

I actually find both equally a non story.

Maybe just graze her. :)

Ill find the source...but have read in multiple places that they are not handpicked.

Quit calling the Post a good site...it sucks. I don't care if its liberal or not. Its a focking tabloid style crapfest. The guy says it...again, the guy claims to be the president of Afghanistan too...what about this makes him credible. And I have said he could have been invited by some local Dem office. Hardly the same as the Democratic Party or Hillary inviting the guy.

Have you noticed a trend where you keep claiming things that I have never actually said or done. Where do I claim that everyone else is lying? Im saying this guy could be full of crap...or he could have been invited likely by some local chumps. Not higher ups and not Hillary. Its pretty simple...but obviously too focking complex for you.

Do you notice that idiots like you and your ilk find fact checking sites that have proven credibility to be liars...but you somehow think a guy who claims to be president of afghanistan to be honest and truthful. That you all vilify the Khans, but are acting as if this guy would be 100% truthful?

Does the appearance of this guy back there look bad...sure. But all we are worried about now are appearances and feelings?

Fact is...this man is a citizen of this country, he has appears to be innocent of any crimes and is free to attend such rallies.

I actually find both equally a non story.

Maybe just graze her. :)

That you find both equal shows what focking moron some of you are in this election cycle.

That you find both equal shows what focking moron some of you are in this election cycle.

Yeah I find both bad form but it goes back to my comment about liberal poosay thin-skinnedness. Anyone with half a brain could tell he was speaking in jest. A quick off-the-cuff comment while stupid was obviously not serious the candy asses like you will get all in a huff about it. Not surprising

You are far from enlightenend because you found one worse than the other.

If you actually think he was calling for someone to shoot her you are far dumber than what you've already shown

Cyclone is a focking idiot. HTH

Cyclone is a focking idiot. HTH

Pot....kettle.

There it is from the liberal Playbook. A link was asked for a link is provided a direct quote is asked for a direct quote is provided. Then when bashing the source doesn't work... ad hominem attack. It's like a Playbook you guys have. So predictable

Pot....kettle.

There it is from the liberal Playbook. A link was asked for a link is provided a direct quote is asked for a direct quote is provided. Then when bashing the source doesn't work... ad hominem attack. It's like a Playbook you guys have. So predictable

I'm talking about your entire body of work. Just about every post you make reveals you to be a complete and utter moron.

I'm talking about your entire body of work. Just about every post you make reveals you to be a complete and utter moron.

Yeah you're right I mean I was only providing links with proof. You and Shonuff have provided nothing. Well actually show nuff said there was a report that he didn't link or have that said they werent hand-picked.

But yet you guys in the Bastion of knowledge and Enlightenment. Get the f*** out of here..haha.

Yeah I find both bad form but it goes back to my comment about liberal poosay thin-skinnedness. Anyone with half a brain could tell he was speaking in jest. A quick off-the-cuff comment while stupid was obviously not serious the candy asses like you will get all in a huff about it. Not surprising

You are far from enlightenend because you found one worse than the other.

If you actually think he was calling for someone to shoot her you are far dumber than what you've already shown

He was speaking in jest...yet his campaign spokesperson came out with the spin that "he said she "could" do something, not that they "should"?

Then the spin that he meant they will use their power to vote? (despite his original quote saying they could maybe do something "if she is elected"?

BS...it wasn't a joke. He was doing his speaking off the cuff with no filter crap that gets him in trouble. He made a stupid comment (again)...this time went way too far. And keeps trying different ways to backtrack it. Notice, none of his people are calling it any joke.

I think he is dumb enough to advocate such actions and that he speaks before he thinks. Something pretty focked up if in the Oval Office. Its just one of very many things that makes him unfit to be President and why he should never have made it this far.

Pot....kettle.

I have addressed the direct quote in the thread dedicated to the guy being at the event. I don't think he said what you think he said...when you listen to all that he says.

Try again.

He was speaking in jest...yet his campaign spokesperson came out with the spin that "he said she "could" do something, not that they "should"?

Then the spin that he meant they will use their power to vote? (despite his original quote saying they could maybe do something "if she is elected"?

BS...it wasn't a joke. He was doing his speaking off the cuff with no filter crap that gets him in trouble. He made a stupid comment (again)...this time went way too far. And keeps trying different ways to backtrack it. Notice, none of his people are calling it any joke.

I think he is dumb enough to advocate such actions and that he speaks before he thinks. Something pretty focked up if in the Oval Office. Its just one of very many things that makes him unfit to be President and why he should never have made it this far.

Oh Jesus who here hasn't been grazed by a bullet. She'll be fine

Yeah you're right I mean I was only providing links with proof. You and Shonuff have provided nothing. Well actually show nuff said there was a report that he didn't link or have that said they werent hand-picked.

But yet you guys in the Bastion of knowledge and Enlightenment. Get the f*** out of here..haha.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=456231&p=5733346

There is a link for you...now what?

I have addressed the direct quote in the thread dedicated to the guy being at the event. I don't think he said what you think he said...when you listen to all that he says.

Try again.

And that's fine. If he says he wasn't invited or he says he was im taking him at his word. If he wasn't invited that's fine. It's still pretty stupid to have him there.

Personally I don't care if he's there or not. Invited or not. It really makes no difference.

Either way both are complete non stories.