Sign in to follow this  
IAMWood

Ed goes as commish or I go.

quote from me in another thread:

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:50 AM

quote from me in post you quoted me from:

Not sure how I am not volunteering to do it and what your point is. Reread what I said about mobb and ed. You got it wrong. Mobb was good, ed sucked as commish, ed disappears, ed doesn't communicate well, ed is vague on purpose to be a douche. Look at how this last issue was handled. He let pat have a player that wasn't available to anyone during the draft after Pat said to skip his picks??? wtf?

i misread the part about Mobb, i didn't think it said reign.

still, the part you quoted about yourself is exactly as I said. simply a statement that you could do a better job and saying you dont have a problem with someone else being commish. No where does that say "I'll be the commish"

and fwiw I was only referencing this thread so I really don't know what you posted in another thread. I didn't go hunting for places where you may have volunteered. :dunno:

this

We already drafted right?

getting your money back now is just a silly request.

Play it out, win the league and then put a request in via paypal.

No not a request. you suck as commish. why do you want to do it so bad???? answer the question and let us all know how you are going to do a better job.

i misread the part about Mobb, i didn't think it said reign.

still, the part you quoted about yourself is exactly as I said. simply a statement that you could do a better job and saying you dont have a problem with someone else being commish. No where does that say "I'll be the commish"

and fwiw I was only referencing this thread so I really don't know what you posted in another thread. I didn't go hunting for places where you may have volunteered. :dunno:

I've said it numerous times. Not going to hunt for each time I have said. Really last I knew, I was co-commish. All of sudden, ed is commish and I am locked out of commish abilities on website. Haven't heard from Pat. ed won't say why he wants to be commish so bad and what his problem is.

I submitted a couple of picks at the end of the draft by bringing up a list of guys and picking two. The issue with White aside, I think this was the intention when I was skipped, to just get two picks at the end of the draft.

It looks like White was dropped after the draft and shouldn't have been eligible for me to pick. IMO he should go back into the pool of free agents for the first waiver wire process.

For simplicity sake, I will fill my roster during the waiver process or drop/add periods to get to the maximum number of 30.

I am going to drop White.

Thank you for understanding.

I am going to drop White.

Thank you for understanding.

Wow, ed made a decision that was correct. Oh wait, pat came to his senses

I've said it numerous times. Not going to hunt for each time I have said. Really last I knew, I was co-commish. All of sudden, ed is commish and I am locked out of commish abilities on website. Haven't heard from Pat. ed won't say why he wants to be commish so bad and what his problem is.

didn't ask you to go hunt for it. Based on the title of this thread, I would have thought there might be something in here about you offering to be commish. There is not..... End of our convo about it.

You keep mentioning that Ed wont say why he wants to be commish so bad but you also havn't really said what you would do that would make you a better commish... are we just supposed to take all of your complaints and assume you would do the opposite of what you disliked?

fwiw I don't care who here is commish as long as they change the trading so that accepted trades go right through. needing approval is like living in the stone age. and I would want someone who knows how paypal works so money is distributed correctly. Ed is solid there.

fwiw I don't care who here is commish as long as they change the trading so that accepted trades go right through. needing approval is like living in the stone age

fwiw i don't recall a trade ever having to be "nixed" for any reason. That being said, I don't like the idea of anyone being able to make trades without them at least being looked at. It's not like we're waiting for the entire league to sit and judge said trade., No one has ever had to wait for a trade approval so they actually miss anything.

didn't ask you to go hunt for it. Based on the title of this thread, I would have thought there might be something in here about you offering to be commish. There is not..... End of our convo about it.

You keep mentioning that Ed wont say why he wants to be commish so bad but you also havn't really said what you would do that would make you a better commish... are we just supposed to take all of your complaints and assume you would do the opposite of what you disliked?

fwiw I don't care who here is commish as long as they change the trading so that accepted trades go right through. needing approval is like living in the stone age. and I would want someone who knows how paypal works so money is distributed correctly. Ed is solid there.

Whitewonder, I have said I will do it, numerous times, me saying "I would do a better job than ed" means I am willing to do it also. You weren't here when league started and ed was commish, he sucked. The league was run much better with Mobb. Why won't ed say, lends itself to him being absent and vague. Ed is not solid on how paypal works, he gave pay pal some of my winnings. Ed is not solid on getting website paid in timely manner. Ed took away my commish abilities with the website? why?? he won't answer.... great commish.

Ed is not solid on how paypal works, he gave pay pal some of my winnings.

Hello Ed

AWood would like to be paid through PayPal.

Note from AWood: Hey ed, I took 2nd. My balance is $125 with all the other bonuses. Please send $70 and keep $55 for next year's dues. thanks bro, Merry Xmas.

Details

• Requested Amount: $70.00 USD
  • Your Email Address: edjr_0@yahoo.com

Click the button below to send AssWood your payment and see the details of this money request.

:doublethumbsup: :first:

We do not want a delusional fuckboy as our commish.

:doublethumbsup: :first:

We do not want a delusional fuckboy as our commish.

What happened when you clicked the button. douche

YOU were MIA at the end of season. You weren't around... I asked for my money on here, no response. Finally, I had to send that. All you had to say is: " sorry, I'll be more available and careful how I send pay pal." But no, nothing but douchiness.

What happened when you clicked the button. douche

YOU were MIA at the end of season. You weren't around... I asked for my money on here, no response. Finally, I had to send that. All you had to say is: " sorry, I'll be more available and careful how I send pay pal." But no, nothing but douchiness.

MIA :lol:

ask the other people when they got paid you retard.

Go on ask.

Let me help you with that.

EF
Money Sent
DEC
Money Sent
-negative $100.00
TT
Money Sent
DEC
$175.00
ASSWood
Payment
DEC
Loading transaction details for
Payment
-negative $70.00

you are a complete and utter lying douchefock.

stop trying to besmirch my impeccable reputation.

when did week 16 of the NFL season end? riddle me that douchefuck.

Should I pay people before the season ends?

are you tired of getting beaten down over this yet?

MIA :lol:

ask the other people when they got paid you retard.

Go on ask.

Let me help you with that.

you are a complete and utter lying douchefock.

stop trying to besmirch my impeccable reputation.

when did week 16 of the NFL season end? riddle me that douchefuck.

Should I pay people before the season ends?

are you tired of getting beaten down over this yet?

You were gone from the website at that time, don't deny. Quit being a douche and step down like a man.

Sorry wood, based on the whole pay pal fiasco it's clear it was your error. I've dealt with peole who don't low how to use PayPal before and it's been similar issues.

You were gone from the website at that time, don't deny. Quit being a douche and step down like a man.

I have to be here every day to check in to make sure you're not being insane that day?

not a single person in my 6 years of keeping the money has ever not been paid.

you are insecure. stop acting like a girl that no one would take to the prom

Sorry wood, based on the whole pay pal fiasco it's clear it was your error. I've dealt with peole who don't low how to use PayPal before and it's been similar issues.

Fine, I am sorry ed ignored my pleas to get paid on this website, I never requested money on paypal before, every time I have paid someone or have gotten paid by someone, you have two choices, pay for goods and services or send money to friend or family. If me requesting it through pay pal didn't give him a choice, lesson learned.

I have to be here every day to check in to make sure you're not being insane that day?

you are insecure. stop acting like a girl that no one would take to the prom

Look B!tch, the only problem I have had with you being a treasurer is you going MIA and not sending it right. I will only request money from you on this website with my email address if you can't figure it out being requested through pay pal.

Now we have reached stalker levels.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by IAMWood. View it anyway?

Now we have reached stalker levels.

I have never ignored anyone, now who is the stalker?

Oh wait, you are scared of my words. Now our esteemed commish is ignoring me. Really???? What a great guy.

Also to chime in on the james white issue, any league I've ever been in, including the IBL which would make most of your heads explode, does it so that if an owner is skipped either via timer or via commish decision, they get to make their pick as soon as they return. Other owners behind them can keep picking and they make their selection ASAP. KiND of like when an NFL team let's the clock expire.

So I don't see the big issue with pats making his selections at the end. Perhaps there should have been a hard deadline so no preseason action was seen but that happens when you operate with no.clock

So I don't see the big issue with pats making his selections at the end. Perhaps there should have been a hard deadline so no preseason action was seen but that happens when you operate with no.clock

Errabody already got their pics... so... sowhaat?

Errabody already got their pics... so... sowhaat?

I dropped White to draft Foster (because I suck at life)

This was pick 5.3

anyone that checked the draft list, would have not seen him, as he was just dropped and locked.

if you checked the free agent list, you would have seen him.

In wood's defense, he was correct in that 4th and pinches should not have been able to draft him, as it's not far to teams that drafted after me.

I dropped White to draft Foster (because I suck at life)

This was pick 5.3

anyone that checked the draft list, would have not seen him, as he was just dropped and locked.

if you checked the free agent list, you would have seen him.

In wood's defense, he was correct in that 4th and pinches should not have been able to draft him, as it's not far to teams that drafted after me.

See this is why I could never be an accountant... uhh.. so it's only a few dollars... so what? :huh:

I've been paid on time by you every time. FWIW.

I've been paid on time by you every time. FWIW.

everyone has, every time and I've been handling the money for 8 years :o

also any other number of drafts and leagues started at fft