Sign in to follow this  
JRCASE

Keeper Roster Help

14 team, Standard Scoring

I am in a 2 minimum 4 max keeper league. Here are my keeper worthy player, in my opinion:

D Hopkins

Alshon Jeffery

Amari Cooper

Doug Martin

Jordan Reed

Derek Carr

Who would you go with as keepers? Here are my keepers as of now and the round pick they would take: Hopkins(7th rnd), Jeffery(11th rnd), Reed(8th rnd) & Martin(3rd rnd). I already know I will have the 14th pick out of 14. Obviously getting Nuk, Alshon and Reed so late is great value and I do not see how I could not keep them. But is Doug Martin worth my 3.14 pick? Cooper is a good keep but would take my 2nd round pick and thus be un keepable next year. Or do I just keep the 3 in Nuk, Alshon and Reed? Also the major pisser in this is Nuk, Alshon and Reed all have the same bye week. MFR!

Opinions? Toughts? How would you approach this?

Thanks. Will help in return.

Agree with your keeper choices. As far as the bye week, at that point use that bye as your tie breaker when making picks. Load up on that bye week. You'll lose that week,and have an advantage most of the others.

• Like 1

I would keep Doug for the last pick of the third round. Also agree with keeping Nuk, Reed, and Alshon.

• Like 1

I would keep Doug for the last pick of the third round. Also agree with keeping Nuk, Reed, and Alshon.

Agree

• Like 1

I agree. There is a good chance that Doug would be one of the two or three best players on the board at 3.12 (if he is still on the board)

so at this point whether you keep him is a matter of preference. Your other keepers are fine.