Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Any FFTodayers interested in doing a weekly fanduel?

let me know if your interested and I will send you the link

I will post this each week.

If this works out and we get enough players

Winner takes all $90

:lol:

I'm interested. I'd like to see more interest. I can't click link at work. What's the buy in?

I'm interested. I'd like to see more interest. I can click link at work. What's the buy in?

Right now I just did $10 per team. If we get enough people interested every week I would be willing to play up to $50-$100 a week if we had enough people willing.

Maybe it would generate more interest if it started out smaller, say $5? I dunno.

Maybe it would generate more interest if it started out smaller, say $5? I dunno.

I wasnt really sure where to list it. but I figured nobody would really be interested unless it was worthwhile. If we dont get enough people a few days b4 I can always lower it I guess. I thought people were gonna complain $10 was to low :dunno:

For most, a traditional FF buy-in of $10 would be too low to generate interest. However, there is still a stigmatism around DFS. People don't trust it. So, if you make a smaller denomination then they may be more inclined to give it a try.

Also, with a group like this, if we fill the contest then no outside "pro" can sneak and steal the pot. lol

For most, a traditional FF buy-in of $10 would be too low to generate interest. However, there is still a stigmatism around DFS. People don't trust it. So, if you make a smaller denomination then they may be more inclined to give it a try.

Also, with a group like this, if we fill the contest then no outside "pro" can sneak and steal the pot. lol

I would be able to fill it with some guys from my league I am sure, and to answer the other guys question, yes I would like to try to keep it just between guys who interest here on the bored. If we need a few people I can get a few and I will let you know if we need a few more. thank you though

I dont get it, if I log out and click the link it brings me to the league link and awaits me to log in

I give up. I dont know why nobody could access the link. But I decided to delete it. If sum1 else whats to give it a shot then please do, I obviously do not know what I am doing sorry

Fanduel sucks, DraftKings way better.

I second that.

DraftKings just created "leagues" where we could get a bunch of people in the Geek Club, there is no limit on how many user can be in it.

Fock I am going to create one.

Fanduel sucks, DraftKings way better.

I am not a fan of a flex position. So if they didnt have one at draftkings then I would play there. Good luck

I am not a fan of a flex position. So if they didnt have one at draftkings then I would play there. Good luck

That keeps you from playing DK? lol So you don't play in yearly leagues that have a flex? Pretty much every online league offers these nowadays. That seems like a weak reason to avoid DK.

I compare Fanduel to Atari (old and out of date) and DK to Playstation 4 (new and all the bells and whistles). I've played both for years and it's not even close. Plus, if you like golf, DK has that and not FD.

That keeps you from playing DK? lol So you don't play in yearly leagues that have a flex? Pretty much every online league offers these nowadays. That seems like a weak reason to avoid DK.

I compare Fanduel to Atari (old and out of date) and DK to Playstation 4 (new and all the bells and whistles). I've played both for years and it's not even close. Plus, if you like golf, DK has that and not FD.

so I everyone has to play in the same leagues and like it? Sounds like u guys will have plenty of people to play from the geek club :rolleyes: so go have at it. You dont need me in it. Knock yourselves out.

I dont play in fantasy leagues that have 2RB and a flex or 3RB....just like your reasoning for playing in them..you choose too...I choose NOT too.

and no I do not like the gay sport of golf

I don't like the flex option either.

Last year I tried FD and Yahoo DFS. I trusted Yahoo DFS a bit more, but their player values got wack late in the year.

• Like 1