Sign in to follow this  
KeeperLeagueCommish

One team available in $40 9th Year NFL Keeper League - Yahoo!

Hey everyone,

Have been running a very competitive $40 Keeper league for the last 9 years. We have one spot available for this year's league. Draft is Tuesday night at 9:30PM ET. Payments are made through PayPal to Jay17weaver@yahoo.com

NOTE: You absolutely, positively, need an fairly extensive Yahoo! Fantasy Sports history to be accepted into the league.

Payouts are as follows:

Most points - $100

1st - $220

2nd - $120

3rd - $40

Settings, keeper rules (can keep 4 players based on draft position/waiver pickup status) and league rules, and available roster are all listed below. If you are interested in taking over a particular team, just reply with your e-mail. First come first serve. League Dues must be paid within an hour of joining the league or I will have to continue searching for a replacement.

Thanks! Let me know if there are any questions!

Settings:

Cash League Settings:
Entry Fee:
$40.00
Number of Teams:
First Place:
$220 (45.83%)
Second Place:
$120 (25.00%)
Third Place:
$40 (8.33%)
Most Points:
$100 (20.83%)
Max Teams:
Live Draft Pick Time:
1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Keeper Settings:
Yes, enable Keeper League Management tools
Scoring Type:
Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on:
Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider:
Yahoo Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season:
No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week:
No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season
No maximum
Trade Reject Time:
Trade End Date:
November 26, 2016
Allow Draft Pick Trades:
No
Trade Review:
Commissioner
Waiver Time:
1 day
Waiver Type:
Weekly rolling list based on standings
Weekly Waivers
Game Time - Tuesday
Post Draft Players:
Free Agents
Invite Sharing Tools:
Enabled
Playoffs:
Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams)
Playoff Tie-Breaker:
Best regular season record vs opponent wins
Playoff Reseeding:
Yes
Divisions:
No
Lock Eliminated Teams:
No
League Pickem:
Yes
Roster Positions:
QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
Fractional Points:
Yes
Negative Points:
Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable:
No
Invite Permissions:
Commissioner Only
Offense
Passing Yards
25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns
Interceptions
Rushing Yards
10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns
Reception Yards
10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns
Return Yards
40 yards per point
Return Touchdowns
2-Point Conversions
Fumbles Lost
Offensive Fumble Return TD
Kickers
Field Goals 0-19 Yards
Field Goals 20-29 Yards
Field Goals 30-39 Yards
Field Goals 40-49 Yards
Field Goals 50+ Yards
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards
Point After Attempt Made
Point After Attempt Missed
Defense/Special Teams
Sack
Interception
Fumble Recovery
Touchdown
Safety
Block Kick
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns
Points Allowed 0 points
Points Allowed 1-6 points
Points Allowed 7-13 points
Points Allowed 14-20 points
Points Allowed 21-27 points
Points Allowed 28-34 points
Points Allowed 35+ points

Rule 1:

All owners must remain active for the entire season. (Shouldn't be a problem considering it is a paid keeper league). Owners must respond to trade proposals in a timely manner. If I hear that a trade proposal automatically canceled itself out because the owner did not approve, reject, counter within the 10-day period, their team will go into "lockdown" until I can find a replacement owner. Their league fee will not be refunded. In order for this league to be successful, each owner must maintain a certain level of activity throughout the year. That includes league-wide votes and timely responses to e-mails. Should any owner be unavailable for any significant period of time (over one week), it is their responsibility to inform the league of their absence and I will have no problem taking care of their lineup adjustments if said owner is unable to access the internet during their absence. Communication is a big part of keeping this league successful.
Rule 2:
If there is any evidence whatsoever to collusion and or dual ownership the offending owners will be reported to Yahoo! Fantasy Sports and will be immediately removed from the league. (Note: Just because a trade seems unfair does not mean there is collusion, but every deal will be investigated for legitimacy). Any cheating will result in the forfeiting of all league entry fees collected from involved owners!
Rule 3:
Trades will NOT be vetoed based on fairness. However, some trades will be reviewed for cases of player dumping and collusion. I have always felt that it is not my place (or anyone elses) to have a say in the decisions of other in the league regarding an owners roster unless is is a matter of cheating. If someone wants to make a boneheaded deal, that is their fault and I will not veto a deal because I wasn't able to make the trade first. So please do not complain about uneven trades because it will fall on deaf ears.
RULE 4:
Any league changes will be voted on by the entire league and the majority vote will win out. This is completely reliant on each owner casting their vote through the message board in a timely fashion. I know we're all busy and have other things going on in our life, but it is not too much to ask to check the league page at least every other day for updates. If there is a league rule change proposal that comes up after week 1 of the season and it is agreed upon by the entire league (unanimous approval), only then will we change the rules in season.
Rule 5: No obscene or crude comments on the message board. I am not saying you cannot talk some trash or have fun with this. But keep it PG-13 please. No need for anyone to get bent out of shape in this league to the point where personal attacks are made. Any violations related to posting will result in a warning. Any further issues will result in your immediate removal from the league and leagues fees will be forfeited.
Rule 6: Every team must start an active player in each starting roster spot every week. You cannot pull players on Monday night for fear of negative points. It is only fair that if one team has to live with the result of 9 "players/DEFs", their opponent should as well.
Rule 7: NFL TEAM NAMES MUST BE USED!
Rule 8:The consolation round of the playoffs will help determine next year's 1st overall pick. Loser of consolation championship game gets the 2nd pick, and so on. The rest of the draft order will be determined by the reverse order of the standings at the end of the playoffs.
Rule 9: HAVE FUN and realize that it is just fantasy football. As long as everyone is competitive and respectful during the season, there is no reason this cannot continue to be one of the best fantasy leagues any of us have ever played in. Enjoy the league and let's have some fun! I have worked my a** off over the past couple of years to make sure this is one of the best leagues around. I would like to think everyone views this league as the most competitive league they play in every season, but everyone must also realize what it takes from the owners and myself to keep it like this.
KEEPER SETTINGS:
This is a keeper league, and as such, we will need to outline the rules regarding keepers.
1. We employ a deep roster for a reason, but I want sufficient roster turn-over from year-to-year. We each have 19-man rosters with two IR slots. I am only going to allow 4 keepers per team, per year.
2. Players drafted in the first two rounds are not eligible to be kept. (I would like to think that this league will encourage it's owners to use their head a little bit when making roster decisions. Not just deciding to keep the best players on their team, but rather the best values on their team).
3. Players draft in rounds 3 - 7 will cost that owner a pick two rounds higher in next season's draft, should they choose to keep that player. Players drafted in rounds 8 - 19 will only cost one pick higher in next season's draft. If you choose to keep two players drafted in the same round (trades/waiver-wire pickups) the player with the higher point total at the end of the season will count as the higher pick. (Ex. Player A and B were drafted in the 12th round, but end up on the same team by season's end. Player A scored 200 points and Player B scored 199. Player A would have to count as a 10th round pick and Player B would count as an 11th round pick. Should Player A be traded at any point during the next season, his keeper status would be as an 11th round pick because he was originally drafted in the 12th round of the first year draft.
4. Players who clear waivers can be picked up off the waiver wire and be kept as your 19th pick. If you decide to keep more than one waiver-wire pickup, the players will be ranked in order of point totals from the previous season. (Ex. If you keep 2 players off the waiver-wire. Player A with a point total of 200 and Player B with a Yahoo! ranking of 199. Player B will count as your 19th pick and Player A will count as your 18th pick). If a played is dropped and claimed off waivers (not just picked up) they can be kept three rounds later the following season than where they were drafted this year.
5. If you drop a player who has been placed on IR, they are unable to be picked up and kept by anyone. Period. You can keep them if they are left on your roster for the duration of the season, but they will still cost you the same draft pick next season as they would have if they were perfectly healthy.
AVAILABLE ROSTER:
Name and (Round they can be kept in this season):

Tyrod Taylor Buf - QB (19th Round)
Randall Cobb GB - WR (9th Round)
Julio Jones Atl - WR (Not keepable)
Questionable
Jarvis Landry Mia - WR (18th Round)
Tim Hightower NO - RB (19th Round)
Karlos Williams Buf - RB (15th Round)
Suspended
Gary Barnidge Cle - TE (19th Round)
Cameron Artis-Payne Car - RB (19th Round)
Christine Michael Sea - RB (19th Round)
Bryce Brown Sea - RB (19th Round)
Ameer Abdullah Det - RB (Not keepable)
Questionable
Tyler Eifert Cin - TE (5th Round)
PUP-P
Spencer Ware KC - RB (19th Round)
Jay Cutler Chi - QB (18th Round)
Andrew Luck Ind - QB (1st Round)
Jerick McKinnon Min - RB (12th Round)
Questionable
Steve Smith Sr. Bal - WR (2nd Round)