Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Crystal Ball - Waiver Wire Gem 2016

I think after week 1 or 2 last year Devonta Freeman was the ww pick up gem of the year once Tevin Coleman went down.

Who gets it this year? My guess....

Alfred Morris

DeAndre Washington

DeVontae Booker

Coleman in a reversal of roles.

The big TE on Denver - I think his name is Virgil Green. I think.

He was staying in a lot last night to help that offensive line block with the rook in there. I'd be leery.

I think it will be R. Kelley.

I just picked him up in one of my leagues, but he's available in all my others still.

Another that I like is Buck Allen. He's been drafted, but he already got dropped in one league. He might be that drop/pick back up guy.

I bet he's the starter when it's all said and done.

Last year I drafted Lewis with my last pick and Freeman, but I dropped Freeman after it looked like Coleman was starting. Couldn't get him back. SICK

Reggie Bush if McCoy gets injured, in which case I would also grab J Williams as a handcuff. The kid is a baller for a 5th round pick and would probably compete with Reggie for the starting position in McCoy's absence.

All of the above in contingent on a healthy Taylor, Watkins and Clay because with out the three of them the offense falls flat either way.

I just picked him up in one of my leagues, but he's available in all my others still.

Another that I like is Buck Allen. He's been drafted, but he already got dropped in one league. He might be that drop/pick back up guy.

Last year I drafted Lewis with my last pick and Freeman, but I dropped Freeman after it looked like Coleman was starting. Couldn't get him back. SICK

I believe he can fly too...

I've pretty much stayed away from the Ravens backfield mess all summer long but one thing I've noticed is that Buck Allen is the LAST guy people are giving a shot. I started him a few games last year and he was more than serviceable catching and running. Why is everyone writing him off? Bad camp/preseason?

Clive Walford as a off the wire TE gem

Yes please. All in on Walford this season and starting with confidence Week 1.

My $ league drafts deep (22 roster spots/12 starters), so I'm loading up on 49'ers receivers. Kelly will throw the ball, and they likely will be behind a lot in the 2nd half of games. I've got Smith as a starter, but also stashing Patton & McDonald.

Foster from NE will be the GEM of not him I like Dixion. Look for Eli Rogers to make a splash as well. Half way through the year I see Washington and Booker being big for teams.

Foster from NE will be the GEM of not him I like Dixion. Look for Eli Rogers to make a splash as well. Half way through the year I see Washington and Booker being big for teams.

I'm really feeling DeAndre Washington. Really curious how the Raiders are going to use him.

I'm really feeling DeAndre Washington. Really curious how the Raiders are going to use him.

Murray is garbage I'm a huge raider fan and I can tell you Washington or Richard will be the guy. I know everyone is high in Washington but don't be shocked if Ricard isn't the guy.

Murray is garbage I'm a huge raider fan and I can tell you Washington or Richard will be the guy. I know everyone is high in Washington but don't be shocked if Ricard isn't the guy.

Good call on Richard.

I have the #1 ww and I'm debating to see if he's worth the pick up.

Looked to me like the Raiders trusted Murray just fine. And he played pretty well considering the Raiders line wasn't as good as advertised. I think Washington may be a bit of a scam.

• Like 1

Looked to me like the Raiders trusted Murray just fine. And he played pretty well considering the Raiders line wasn't as good as advertised. I think Washington may be a bit of a scam.

I wonder about Washington too. If they had as much confidence in him as the media portrays, he would have seen more action in a game that supposedly fits his strengths like a glove..... We shall see. With Lat being a free agent, and one I don't expect them to resign, I can see someone getting some work if they fall out of the race, but not before. People tend to forget Murray was incredibly raw himself coming out of college and has blazing speed for a RB. I think he is a bit miscast in that offense as they try too often to use him as a battering ram. In college, they used his speed. When they run him up the gut too often, he gets injured and is less productive overall. To me, he would make a damn fine 3rd down back if used properly, so when they take him off the field for another RB, I'm sort of amazed.

Who's the RB to pick up for week-3 that still available on the ww....

Fozzy Whittaker

Cameron Artis-Payne

Kenyan Drake

Matt Asiata

Jerick McKinnon

DeAndre Washington

Who's the RB to pick up for week-3 that still available on the ww....

Fozzy Whittaker

Cameron Artis-Payne

Kenyan Drake

Matt Asiata

Jerick McKinnon

DeAndre Washington

I will be holding onto my waiver claim spot sooner than go after any of these guys.

i think Mckinnon is intrigiung in the event it can be ascertained that the job is his

I will be holding onto my waiver claim spot sooner than go after any of these guys.

I'm not touching the Panthers rbs. Tolbert even had 9 carries yesterday. Cam will get his.

Kenyan Drake

Jerik McKinnon

Jalen Richard

DeAndre Washington

Yeah, I was thinking the same but I did lose Woodhead. I have Coleman to plug in for the meantime. Not great pickings....

starting to think ken dixon might be a guy who makes a nice fantasy impact for someone...i picked him up in both of my high stakes leagues as a stash....dropped dead weight for him so its worth a shot .....ravens are 2-0 and have gotten nothing from the rb spot really so far.....the kid is versatile

starting to think ken dixon might be a guy who makes a nice fantasy impact for someone...i picked him up in both of my high stakes leagues as a stash....dropped dead weight for him so its worth a shot .....ravens are 2-0 and have gotten nothing from the rb spot really so far.....the kid is versatile

Dixon doing sideline sprints at practice this week.

Jordan Howard!!!!!

• Like 1

Not to mention Flacco loves to throw jump balls and that's something perriman should be a prime target for and excel at...and ya ...he should have a better chance than any of the others to break out ...he's a guy they've invested in hoping to become a cornerstone

I'm glad u saw him against the Saints and could vouch for him...didn't get to see it and only read about it

And always glad when someone knows and appreciates 80s/early 90s wrestling!

Lol @ 80s and 90s wrestling. Moose Cholok, the bruiser, Iron Shiek, I prefer to call it 70s, and not wrestling but rasseling. Me and my brothers broke a few couches when Dad and Mom went away.