Sign in to follow this  
IAMWood

Really don't need emails

C'mon guys. You chose ed being commish over me staying on, enough with the league emails. Very stalkerish and sad. Take me off the league email list, I really don't want anything to do with an ed hubbard commish league. It's getting pathetic guys, man up. I don't need emails from the league website anymore. I mean, when I say I'll quit, I'll actually do it, not just say it all the time and name my team that.

Funny how you hide behind the computer and talk big mobb,but when there's a chance of going toe to toe, you back down like the little b!tch you are.

:music_guitarred:

How would you have handled Mobb and Med tying with $20 bids for Dak Prescott? Who gets him?

I am considering changing my vote to you as our new commish. :thumbsup:

C'mon guys. You chose ed being commish over me staying on, enough with the league emails. Very stalkerish and sad. Take me off the league email list, I really don't want anything to do with an ed hubbard commish league. It's getting pathetic guys, man up. I don't need emails from the league website anymore. I mean, when I say I'll quit, I'll actually do it, not just say it all the time and name my team that.

Funny how you hide behind the computer and talk big mobb,but when there's a chance of going toe to toe, you back down like the little b!tch you are.

:music_guitarred:

I'm going to leave you on the email forever. Make an email rule to move it to junk, if you don't like it.

PS. I bet my dad can beat up your dad. I bet your dad sucks a better cawk though.

I'm going to leave you on the email forever. Make an email rule to move it to junk, if you don't like it.

PS. I bet my dad can beat up your dad. I bet your dad sucks a better cawk though.

you insinuating your dad is a pickle puffer?

To answer Frozenbeernuts inquiry, the fathers of those in my kingdom do not puff pickles unless they choose to do so of their own free will. Those living under Die Nasty El Padrino rule are free and powerful. I consider you all to be equals on such a high level that as the sun begins to set, allows you to observe me observing you from above. This stature is not only yours, but it is extended to your family, friends, and lovers of choice.

Thank You,

El Padrino