Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 1 FU Thread. 2016 edition.

Fock off Jack Doyle!!!! Those were Dwayne Allen's TD's!!!

FU Indy Colts and your drunk owner. I had to turn the sound way down on Red Zone due to that damn air raid siren you guys kept playing at the end of the game. How is that even legal? I'm so glad you guys lost.

FU Dez. 1 f'ing catch. I should be cruising to victory, now I need a big game from Ben to have a chance.

Retired Calvin Johnson is better than you

I want to again call out Coby Fleener for a FU. It really takes a special kind of scrub to get 6 yards when your QB throws for over 400. Get a focking haircut while you're at it loser

• Like 1

My whole bench (D. Murray, Riddick, Diggs, and now Hoogan) scoring more than my starting players.

Fock you, Dez with your 1 catch for 8 yards, A Peterson for your 31 yards on 19 freaking carries, Devonta Freeman for your 20 yards on 11 carries, and Gary Barnidge for your 0 total fantasy points!

Great effort by all 4 of you. :mad:

Fock you, Dez with your 1 catch for 8 yards, A Peterson for your 31 yards on 19 freaking carries, Devonta Freeman for your 20 yards on 11 carries, and Gary Barnidge for your 0 total fantasy points!

All 4 on one team? Ouch.

It can only get better, right?

Where was Fleener? I wasn't expecting a lot this weekend. With the reports of him being slow to catch on to the playbook. One catch for six yards though. :mad:

Thanks, man. You made me feel much better about my week. Good luck going forward.

My Team:

QB - Brees

RB - L. Miller

RB - Lacy

WR - OBJ

WR - Maclin

WR - Cobb

FX - DWill

TE - Gates

DT - Kansas City

K - Gano

Him:

QB - Rodgers

RB - DMurray

RB - Yeldon

WR - Cooper

WR - KBenjamin

WR - Lockett

FX - TBenjamin

TE - Kelce

DT - Minnesota

K - Walsh

10 team full point PPR. On paper, this looked like a great matchup I thought. You guessed it; I am down nearly 60 points with DWill left to play. Might be a long year.

In my other league,

10 Team .75 PPR - Mine - Brees, McCoy, CJ, Julio, Evans, Landry, Ertz is matched up vs. His - Newton, Elliott, Riddick, Cooks, Floyd, Crabtree and Witten . . . looks as if I may lose that one too. I also have KC D in that league; they hurt me today. I am giving a BIG FU to my two opponents and their multiple "go-offs!"

FU Tyrod Taylor. You're a real QB now?? Not this year...

FU my opponent, for starting Brees & Cooks. 2016s Brady/Moss combo.

FU me, for drafting Keenan Allen in Rd 3 instead of Brees... The 'Kool-Aid' just kicked in for real...

Jared Cook being Jared Cook.

Had to start this turd because of Gronk's injury; was he ever good? I feel like he used to not totally suck. Actually I think he mostly just did well against my Cardinals so I have a bloated perception of his non-suckiness. :(

Had to start this turd because of Gronk's injury; was he ever good? I feel like he used to not totally suck. Actually I think he mostly just did well against my Cardinals so I have a bloated perception of his non-suckiness. :(

He has had some games. He has never been even remotely consistent.

FU Barnidge. FU Keenan Allen.

Big FU to Branidge... 2 targets 2 drops... inspired a lot of confidence

Big FU to Branidge... 2 targets 2 drops... inspired a lot of confidence

It's not like I needed any points from him, or had Allen on the bench or anything...yeah, between one Barnidge, one Gates, one Bennett...great week for the TE position.

I'll throw a small FU to Russell Wilson.

I took him in all my Draft Kings teams this week. Everyone else did their part. I won money, barely, but if Wilson would have put up numbers I would have won some good money!!

Jarad Cook, you guys talked me into picking him up. Thanks for that!

He only performs if you spell his name right. He's grumpy like that.

The KC DST will prob finish 32nd in scoring this week-wise men fooled me into believing they were awesome.

Another poster commented on this - so, +2

Huge FOCK you to my Dream team of awfulness. Dez, Bennett, Chiefs D, and the immortal AP combine for 5.5 points. WTF? Luck gives me 35 pts and It doesn't even matter thanks to these clowns. Its gonna get better right??? right??

Huge FOCK you to my Dream team of awfulness. Dez, Bennett, Chiefs D, and the immortal AP combine for 5.5 points. WTF? Luck gives me 35 pts and It doesn't even matter thanks to these clowns. Its gonna get better right??? right??

Sorry, I forgot to tell everyone that unlike most NFL teams, I have finally managed to put an end to AD. I finally have stock in him after all these years. Guaranteed end of his useful career.

If it doesn't, I think it's a sign from the FF Gods that you shouldn't be playing.