Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

1-0 Teams Check In

Had Brady, Bell, and Charles out along with KBenjamin on the bench and still pulled out a win :thumbsup:

Thank you Brees and Deangelo Williams. Mine was a perfect example of why I don't go for the "handcuff." I have Charles as a starter. According to some, I'm supposed to draft Ware as his "handcuff". I don't play that way. I draft the next best available who at the time was Deangelo Williams. I think Ware had a fine game, but I'm glad I had Williams in my lineup.

I got beat so bad that my opponent could have started just Luck and CJ and won. That's kind of like a win right? Like its so much of a fail that it becomes a win?

Tough 108-100 win.

I survived playing dez, barnidge c Mike & Watkins.

Was pretty happy to score over 100 points with that group and one of them posting a zero

Thank you Brees and Deangelo Williams. Mine was a perfect example of why I don't go for the "handcuff." I have Charles as a starter. According to some, I'm supposed to draft Ware as his "handcuff". I don't play that way. I draft the next best available who at the time was Deangelo Williams. I think Ware had a fine game, but I'm glad I had Williams in my lineup.

Uhhh you should have still gotten Ware, who is probably more relevant for the entire season.

I also drafted Charles but not only did i draft Ware in the mid - late rounds, i was also able to land D-Will. Needless to say Ware and Williams were in my lineup and the top two RB's in our 14 team PPR league. Now if only AP can produce.

I feel I have a shakey team based on my poor draft prep but my team and bench players could have won easily.

Full PPR played players score 154

QB Big Ben

RB Ware

WR D. Thomas

WR AJ Green

Flex D Baldwin

TE D. Allen

Bench Players

Seffon Diggs

Chris Hogan

Theo Riddick

DeMarco Murray

1-0 in both H2H leagues, but both teams were 7th in points for the week. One team had trash like Barnidge/Bernard/Freeman, the other had letdowns by Beckham/Marshall/Bennett. Thanks to Larry Fitz/Minny D and Anderson/Forte/Stafford for the wins.

is this the thread where we post our lineups and pound our chests like we already won the championship? :rolleyes:

is this the thread where we post our lineups and pound our chests like we already won the championship? :rolleyes:

Yes. I suggest you either comply or GTFO! This is the highlight of some people's year.

I knew this was coming. Ware is a RB2 all day when Charles comes back. I don't expect Charles to miss the entire season. DWill is a great RB1 while Bell is out for 3 weeks. I also have Arian Foster who is a RB1 all season long. I don't think Ajayi even got 1 carry in week 1.

Brees, Snead, A. Brown and co,

I knew this was coming. Ware is a RB2 all day when Charles comes back. I don't expect Charles to miss the entire season. DWill is a great RB1 while Bell is out for 3 weeks. I also have Arian Foster who is a RB1 all season long. I don't think Ajayi even got 1 carry in week 1.

Ajayi literally wasn't even in the same state as Foster on Sunday.

Brees, Snead and Brown lead me to a big week 1 win.

So it's bad to get a RB2 in the late parts of the draft? Ajayi didn't even dress for the game. Healthy scratch. So yeah, he didn't get any carries

Won the head to head in my money league only to find out this morning that the first week was top 6 scoring teams win and the bottom 6 lose. I happened to have been in the bottom 6 scorers even though I won my head to head matchup :mad:

IBL high score week one...

Rivers, Abdullah, Gordon, A. Brown, Cooper, Cooks, Allen, Catanzaro, Broncos.....

Highest score in the league week 1, and I had Barnidge in the lineup.

Brees

Miller

DWill

Ware

AJ

Marshall

Barnidge

Philly D/ST

Gostowski

Had Hyde and TY on the bench, along with Rawls and Floyd. If Barnidge gets back his connection with McCown, I'm gonna be hard to stop.

Yes. I suggest you either comply or GTFO! This is the highlight of some people's year.

left a long time ago. I am not overreacting to a win in week one. kinda childish if you ask me, but to each their own. Have fun :rolleyes:

left a long time ago. I am not overreacting to a win in week one. kinda childish if you ask me, but to each their own. Have fun :rolleyes:

I've played this game for way too long to get excited about starting 1-0.

*raises hand*

I needed Jordan Reed to score less than 25 points. It happened. I was pleased. Me and my opponent were numbers 1 and 2 in scoring in the league in week 1. Good start. And I managed that with Gordon on the bench. Whew!

I've played this game for way too long to get excited about starting 1-0.

Why not get excited? Why not get excited after a win, and then bummed after a loss, and then excited again, etc?

It's a game. Have fun playing the game. I've played this game for too long to sit around being skeptical and jaded and realizing that I'm not having any fun the whole season until and unless I win a ship. Enjoy it, man. :)

1-0 in both leagues.

Ben, Brees, Riddick were difference makers.

And Defenses - Minny and Eagles came up huge.

Defenses matter.

Defenses matter more than tight ends. A crazy dst performance can easily come outta nowhere and eliminate you in December. Kickers are still more important than they 'should' be.

Tight end is usually a td contest.

My two offseason blockbusters really paid off

Andrew Luck- 39 pts

AJ Green- 42 pts

And my Kicker really paid off!!

Dan Bailey- 27 pts

Nobody other starter scored more than 8 pts

I won 139-136!

My two offseason blockbusters really paid off

Andrew Luck- 39 pts

AJ Green- 42 pts

And my Kicker really paid off!!

Dan Bailey- 27 pts

Nobody other starter scored more than 8 pts

I won 139-136!

Luck and Cooks were dominant for me.

Are you rolling with Luck this week?

According to Hribar over at Roto,

• Luck has faced Denver in the regular season in each of the past three season’s finishing as the QB1, QB3 and QB8 in those games.

According to Hribar over at Roto,

• Luck has faced Denver in the regular season in each of the past three season’s finishing as the QB1, QB3 and QB8 in those games.

And I think you just focked me. :nono:

I'm rolling with him. He's put up solid performances against strong defenses in general, and I like his weapons this year. O-line and the potential for big hits on Luck has me nervous, but that's part of football.

Oh yeah, I don't think he will sit a lot on my team. Not really concerned about the match up.

I had excellent match ups so no bragging just yet. I had Luck and Philly and Williams so all those points could go away as I wait to see what happens with Charles. Hope is when I lose Williams I gain a healthy Charles.

I'm rolling with him. He's put up solid performances against strong defenses in general, and I like his weapons this year. O-line and the potential for big hits on Luck has me nervous, but that's part of football.

Nope, I have him too, so two jinxes make an unjinx.

My back up was Jameis Winston, who had a good game but not good enough. If I had started him instead I would have lost 136-134.

With Luck I won 139-136

Had the 2nd lowest point total for the week in my league with a 90 point deficit from the top scoring team. Fortunately I was up against the team that had the lowest point total in the league :thumbsup:

Need a much better showing from my "studs". And how about I don't lose anymore of them to season ending injuries!

Yeah but who is going to be open? I think I will roll Dalton instead of Luck.