Sign in to follow this  
kdjoki

2nd pick off the wire.. need a WR - Rogers or Williams?

14 team PPR league...Need a WR and I believe the two best options are Eli Rogers or Tyrell Williams.

Who do you feel would be the best pick-up?

Or is there someone else who might have a better upside?

I expect the 1st pick to take either one and I would get the other....right now I have Rogers as my first choice and Williams my 2nd...

Processes tomorrow morning..... so thanks in advance for any help!

Right there with you. I lost Allen of course and now am fighting for one of these two or Adams from Green Bay. I'm fifth in my waiver and prob won't get any. Anyway I would try for Williams. Woodhead can't get every pass and Williams value can only go up. Rogers did look good but when Wheaton and Bell come back not so sure he will see as many targets. Just my 2 cents good luck.

• Like 1

Is Wallace on the wire? I'm in the same boat Lost Allen. Is Houston- Fuller on the wire. I'm trying to pick hi up Wallace my second pick.

I like Williams as he would be upgraded to #1 or close to it. Rodgers will probably go down in value when Marcus Wheaton comes back.

Right there with you. I lost Allen of course and now am fighting for one of these two or Adams from Green Bay. I'm fifth in my waiver and prob won't get any. Anyway I would try for Williams. Woodhead can't get every pass and Williams value can only go up. Rogers did look good but when Wheaton and Bell come back not so sure he will see as many targets. Just my 2 cents good luck

Yeah.... you make great points..... I do have Gates already...although I may go scouting..... with 14 teams there is just not alot of options off the wire unless someone gets hurt. I am now leaning towards Williams. Thanks

Is Wallace on the wire? I'm in the same boat Lost Allen. Is Houston- Fuller on the wire. I'm trying to pick hi up Wallace my second pick.

I like Williams as he would be upgraded to #1 or close to it. Rodgers will probably go down in value when Marcus Wheaton comes back.

As I stated with j0ker.... Williams looks like it might be a bit better play in the long run... thanks for your help!