Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

WTF Allen Robinson

Bortles has been bad this year, but this has been pretty ridiculous. Nothing like last year. Although I expect him to turn it around sooner or later, but wow. I might have to bench him if this happens a 3rd time.

My first 2 WRs this year were ARob and Keenan Allen. ARob has only outscored the cripple by 1 stinking point. :mad:

Don't wait until the third time. Bortles is horrible.

Gotta wait one more week for that POS since ARob did so darn well last year.

But Bortles is playing so crappy, I wouldn't even buy low for ARob in my other leagues where I don't have him.

He was blanketed by Verrett today. The Jags stupidly didn't work to get Verrett off him, and Bortles was terrible. Not too many corners that strong on the schedule the rest of the way.

Is he out or just sh1tting the bed? 0 catches? Gtfo

The one thing about WR's..... if the QB plays badly, it really does not matter how good the WR is...

Part of this is most definitely on Bortles, but the rest of the team has to take some responsibility. I feel there are a lot of parts in that offense that arent performing the way they should, and this inevitably puts pressure on the other areas, and as a result they look bad across the board.

I have to think they will sort this out sooner or later.

The one thing about WR's..... if the QB plays badly, it really does not matter how good the WR is...

Part of this is most definitely on Bortles, but the rest of the team has to take some responsibility. I feel there are a lot of parts in that offense that arent performing the way they should, and this inevitably puts pressure on the other areas, and as a result they look bad across the board.

I have to think they will sort this out sooner or later.

Also didn't help that they spotted the Chargers 21 or 28. Pretty much makes them 1 dimensional and it's hard to sit back and take 5 yards at a time.

Buy low on Arob.

It's ugly now but I'm going to be targeting Robinson this week. Far too much talent between him and Bortles for this to continue.

Though it was the focking Chargers...

It's ugly now but I'm going to be targeting Robinson this week. Far too much talent between him and Bortles for this to continue.

Though it was the focking Chargers...

Varner is a lock down corner. I don't but the one dimensional excuse above. That was Jacksonville last year and Robinson thrived.

Varner is a lock down corner. I don't but the one dimensional excuse above. That was Jacksonville last year and Robinson thrived.

Huh. I didn't realize they spotted everyone 21 or 28 points every game last year. Interesting

Huh. I didn't realize they spotted everyone 21 or 28 points every game last year. Interesting

Yeah the problem is the garbage time stats aren't there this year. They feasted on garbage time last year.

I thought for sure the jags were going to put up a bunch of points in the 2nd half

Yeah, they were down all year and Borles performed. Not so much this year so far.

A more creative OC would have moved him around more?

Plus I think the Jags are better with Denard at rb til ivory is back

San Diego's defense did nothing fancy...just one on one coverage across the board all day. Problem was, the receivers couldnt shake lose from the coverage. That's the sign of average receivers. Period.

Very surprised about his start, really expected so much more .

I'm thinking about shopping just to see what I might be able to get in return.

This should have been a game that he put up very good points based on the score of the game , and he didn't .

Verrett can play. Chargers shut down the perimeters very well.

Bortles is erratic and 2015 was a lot of garbage time.

It can be turned around, but it might have been optimistic to think it will be 2015 again.

He was blanketed by Verrett today. The Jags stupidly didn't work to get Verrett off him, and Bortles was terrible. Not too many corners that strong on the schedule the rest of the way.

Listening to Colin Cowherd just torching the Jags coaching staff today for Bortles' three career 1st QTR TD passes. That's just ass-poor game planning.

I had Bortles/Robinson in a couple different Draft Kings line ups, killed me.

Listening to Colin Cowherd just torching the Jags coaching staff today for Bortles' three career 1st QTR TD passes. That's just ass-poor game planning.

Wow that is shocking! Only three 1st quarter TD passes in his career to date is insane!

Not that is helps AR owners but Bortles ended up with a fine day...they are stacked at receiver across the board (maybe best receiving corps in the NFL top to bottom) so I expect they will end up find sooner than later.

Looks like I over paid for Robinson.

2:6 and was so happy to get Arob there in ppr.

not giving up but this stinks so far.

what stunk was after he caught his 35 yard pass that put him at 3-54 with about 3min left in junk time the jerks pulled him. never sniffed the field again and some practice squad guy caught the last td

The coaching staff is horrific and needs to go...

Arob had 5 for 50 last year vs chargers...

Manning didn't throw any tds and Beckham has sucked also so maybe try to get him cheap too since the Beckham owner is probably ready to bench/cut odb...

They will both be fine and the positive regression is coming for them...

I own Beckahm on one of my teams and I'm not even close to trade him

As for Robinson I'm going to list him,and see what's biting in return.

i heard the fantasy focus the other day and they said this is the 1st time in over a year Arob hasn't had at least 70 yards or a td.

im gonna stick with him despite a bit of frustration