Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Coby 'Sunshine' Fleener

Pitta and Tamme are much better options. Fleener isnt the worst dice roll playing hte falcons at home this week but hes really just not that good.

He's close to droppable.

The eight targets that he got last week (though he didn't do jack with them) is slightly encouraging. They missed on a sure TD down the seam against the Giants.

I know that everyone knows the collective numbers that the Saints' TEs put up last year (over 1000 yards and 12 TDs), and FleaBag has that role to himself. One thing to keep in mind from last year is that it took Brees and Cooks some time to establish some chemistry, but once they did it was balls to the walls. If he can't show something in the dome versus the Falcons, then cut his ass.

Pitta and Tamme are much better options. Fleener isnt the worst dice roll playing hte falcons at home this week but hes really just not that good.

Funny, I had Barnidge and D Allen in one league just did a complete overhaul by snagging Tammie and Pitta. I know it's just week 2, but weird to think I just got the #2 and #7 TE's in our scoring system.

And I dropped Fleener in another league for Pitta as well.

I was actually targeting him a round earlier than his ADP and another owner actually took him a round earlier than I was going too. THANK GOD!!! Fleener sucks

Yea I was fooled by him also.

I had this ideal that with a Qb like Brees he would put him some kind of solid numbers at best .

But he's been a flop.

Yea I was fooled by him also.

I had this ideal that with a Qb like Brees he would put him some kind of solid numbers at best .

But he's been a flop.

Luck only threw to him a lot because Fleener caught so many of his passes in college. If they hadn't been buds, he wouldn't have been targeted so much.

Yea looks like your right about him , i was really of the mark .

I even had him listed in my top 6th on my Te list.

I recall Sean Peyton saying this summer that Fleener had issues comprehending the playbook.

Um.....yeah. That can be a problem.

I recall Sean Peyton saying this summer that Fleener had issues comprehending the playbook.

Um.....yeah. That can be a problem.

"Go that way, fast. If something gets in your way...turn."

"Uhh...one more time, coach."

"Go that way, fast. If something gets in your way...turn."

"Uhh...one more time, coach."

Man, if you're gonna drop a Charles from Better Off Dead reference, you better at least get your $2 for it.

• Like 1

Gets one more week from me.

To answer the OP's question... I consider Sunshine Fleener droppable. It's not like we're waiting for him to "get back into form". He's nothing but pure hope.

If you can get Eifert, then do not walk, but run to get him.

It took Watson 6 games to breakout in that offense. 6+ bench spots I would hold fleener.

It also took Josh Hill never to break out in that offense. Which one is Fleener?

Man, if you're gonna drop a Charles from Better Off Dead reference, you better at least get your $2 for it.

Classic movie. Anytime anything in life costs $2 this is what I think of.

Classic movie. Anytime anything in life costs $2 this is what I think of.

:cheers:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7418/coby-fleener

Drew Brees said Coby Fleener is "going to be an even bigger part of the offense" once the two find their chemistry.
The problem has been these two can't seem to get on the same page on the field, though Brees said they're getting "more specific every day." Fleener has caught just 3-of-12 targets for 35 yards through two games. He dropped a pass last week and was over-shot on a potential 35-yard touchdown as well. Fleener gets another plum Week 3 matchup against the Falcons. Sep 23 - 10:49 AM