Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Houston at New England: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Texans: QB Brandon Weeden, WR Braxton Miller, S Eddie Pleasant, ILB Brian Cushing, OT Duane Brown, G Oday Aboushi, DE Devon Still

Patriots: QB Jimmy Garoppolo, LB Dont'a Hightower, RB D.J. Foster, G Jonathan Cooper, OT LaAdrian Waddle, CB Eric Rowe, TE AJ Derby

Gronk is active but may be limited.

Easy texans win, Bill cant bull another rabbit out of his hat can he? Honestly I hope Edelman gets in the game at qb.

If Gronk plays, they can throw out some wrinkles using two tightend personnell that they haven't shown yet this year. :dunno:

I picked the Texans in my pool to win, but i'm not betting on it. Belicheat is not to be focked with.

Am i stupid to sit Fuller? Can he keep it up for another week?

Keep it rolling and start him. No one scary covering him and the qb will be giving Hou plenty of possessions.

Texas by 10+. I'd like to see Edelman play some at QB, just for fockin up FF scores!

• Like 1

I'm going to take the Patriots and lay the half point

Edelman two td passes to the Gronk .

I just hope hopkins scores....get the week started off good. Nothing worse than laying an egg with Thursday guys

That looked like good timing by the punt

cover guy and a fumble

What the hell was that first down call about? Miller looked about a half yard short and a ref completely out of position runs in and calls it a first down. They didn't even measure.

WTF, why are the patriots throwing long passes, thats not their game......3-7 yards at time guys, no deeper than that.

Who is the backup qb for the Pats?

Edelman.

Seriously? I recall hearing that he is/was a decent QB, capable of doing it, but is that really how they are rolling tonight?

This is funny now. Did Belicheck become a better coach in the off season? His kryptonite, Coughlin, is gone. No stopping him now.

Jesus guys calm the Fock down. Brissett is playing and just scored a focking TD

Of course he did, you could literally plug a high school QB into that offense and it will work, its designed so that anyone can run it.

There is no other coach who could be doing this with the adversity Bill faces. Top players gone, injuries, White position players. Still casually dominating.

Of course he did, you could literally plug a high school QB into that offense and it will work, its designed so that anyone can run it.

Sorry but that isn't true and you know it. Hell even the announcers said Brissett couldn't play that system so they had to alter it. Notice more QB runs and hand offs? Yea there's a major drop in the short passes with more longer passes added into the mix. So you're wrong sir and you need to finally admit it

Sat NE D for Miami in one league. Whelp.

Did the same for NYG D. Could still pay off but dam lol

Did the same for NYG D. Could still pay off but dam lol

Could have been worse...almost dropped them altogether to pick up a TE to cover Gates.

Sorry but that isn't true and you know it. Hell even the announcers said Brissett couldn't play that system so they had to alter it. Notice more QB runs and hand offs? Yea there's a major drop in the short passes with more longer passes added into the mix. So you're wrong sir and you need to finally admit it

It is true. And its brilliant. I honestly believe that you could actually plug in a high school QB, and that kid would be able to run this system.

Belicheck > Lombardi

I would tend to agree, Lombardi would marvel at what Billy-Boy has created and the shifty way he will sometimes skirt the rules as well.

With enough practice he could. They're rolling him out to, of course, take advantage of his legs, but they're also making his reads extremely simple.

It is true. And its brilliant. I honestly believe that you could actually plug in a high school QB, and that kid would be able to run this system.

You really, like genuinely believe that? I thought you were smarter than that.... because if so Brisset would actually be running the offense. This isn't the Pats normal offense, unless I missed where Brady has 5 designed runs a half.

Lol bro it's not and you KNOW it. You just refuse to believe it. What game are you watching that makes you believe that THIS offense is the same? Cause if it's the same game as I'm watching you are either: Blind or retarded

All signs pre game had Houston winning this game. That's exactly why New England is up right now. So good when the odds are against them. The long passes are in man coverage. Eventually Brisket is going to connect. Forget the 6 yard quickies that we are all used to, it's chunk it deep night. And when is freaking Lamar Miller going to score a touchdown dammit!

You really, like genuinely believe that? I thought you were smarter than that.... because if so Brisset would actually be running the offense. This isn't the Pats normal offense, unless I missed where Brady has 5 designed runs a half.

I was waiting for the " you are smarter than that" reply, its obligatory..... Bellichick is able to bring any QB into that offense and it works, its rather impressive.