Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Zeke?

Did I miss something? Where is Zeke? I drafted him because all the experts said he would get all the carries well 1st and goal at the 1 twice and doesn't get either one. Screw everyone!

Damn the experts, they told me if I jump off a bridge it would make my fantasy team awesome! I jumped off this stupid bridge and my team still blows!!!

Or maybe you could have listened to everyone who was nervous about Zeke being a rookie

Hey, be happy for Lance Dunbar.

He scored his first career TD.
Zeke will have plenty in the future.

3rd good game in 3 games. Not too shabby.

He's been the most consistent RB of any I own on any team. Double digits each game. Only getting better.

Zeke barely practiced in training camp and only played a half in the pre-season. give this rookie a break and some time. its only been three games

plus he had the court case coming up for domestic violence. he's got a lot on his mind

Zeke barely practiced in training camp and only played a half in the pre-season. give this rookie a break and some time. its only been three games

plus he had the court case coming up for domestic violence. he's got a lot on his mind

Too many excuses. They don't fly

Number one Rb coming into this season.

I think he's played very well.

Are you kidding me!? Every RB in Dallas has a TD except Zeke!!! Why did he pull himself out of the game?

I think he did this twice at the goal-line, he whined when he didn't get enough at Ohio State, I think his problem is himself.

I think the first two games were a bit weak. numbers overall were okay due to volume.

Week 3 was excellent.

I think the first two games were a bit weak. numbers overall were okay due to volume.

Week 3 was excellent.

This week was very good. It is a little concerning that with 160 yards he didn't have any TDs especially when there were 3 rushing TDs to others.

He got to that yardage total because he had 32 touches. I doubt that level stays for the season.