Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump probably hasn't paid income taxes in 20 years

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

🤣

Gotta admit, that’s a good one. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

From a statistical standpoint, both are true.  Considering that approximately half of the country is conservative and the other half liberal and knowing that the biggest majority of the country is middle class and that conservatives are the dominant demographic of the middle class, it dictates that while the middle is conservative, the extremes are liberal.

mmkay!

2 hours ago, MDC said:

When does “populist” Tucker Carlson address the unfairness of multimillionaires paying a fraction of the taxes of us working class suckers? 

:unsure: 

He just did. So to answer your question 8:45pm est. 

Unfortunately for you it wasn’t just TRUMP!&@!  Rather a discussion on why and how’s regardless of political affiliation.

If he is smart he hasnt...there are so many loopholes in our tax system he could drive a truck through it.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

When does “populist” Tucker Carlson address the unfairness of multimillionaires paying a fraction of the taxes of us working class suckers? 

:unsure: 

Doh! Foiled again. What a loser. 

• Confused 1

People worried about how much Trump paid in taxes but Ignore that people in congress become millionaires with only a $174,000/year salary 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Unfortunately for you it wasn’t just TRUMP!&@!  Rather a discussion on why and how’s regardless of political affiliation.

Let me guess: Guys like Trump should pay more taxes but they’re just leveraging the system created by people like Biden?

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

Let me guess: Guys like Trump should pay more taxes but they’re just leveraging the system created by people like Biden?

Nope. Just the first part. Take the L, chump. 

Edited by Hardcore troubadour

Tucker is a self described trust fund libertarian who used to brag about not having to work because of the cash he inherited. He pretends to be a “populist” but only if populism means complaining about Hollywood, universities and immigrants. He never takes crony capitalists like Trump to task because he’s their water boy.

Also his mom left his dad to pursue a bohemian lifestyle and his dad married the heiress of a frozen food empire. Then little Tucker took his stepmom’s last name as a middle name. Swanson. 

Wut a cuck. 😂 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tucker is a self described trust fund libertarian who used to brag about not having to work because of the cash he inherited. He pretends to be a “populist” but only if populism means complaining about Hollywood, universities and immigrants. He never takes crony capitalists like Trump to task because he’s their water boy.

Also his mom left his dad to pursue a bohemian lifestyle and his dad married the heiress of a frozen food empire. Then little Tucker took his stepmom’s last name as a middle name. Swanson. 

Wut a cuck. 😂 

Go Joe! 😆 

11 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If he didn't do anything illegal then it shouldn't be an issue.  Taking advantage of certain things in order to avoid paying more taxes is just good business practice.  There isn't a business out there that doesn't do what they can to pay less in taxes every year.  We write off about $600,000 every year so we don't show as much profit and pay more in taxes.

It's not just businesses. It's everyone. Hell, software like Turbo Tax is designed to dig under every stone to try and reduce taxes. And look at all these athletes and celebs with their "charities" to include the Clintons. It's all just tax havens. Make money then put it into the charity then it can't be touched. Duh. Even the dumbest athletes and celebs know this trick.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Go Joe! 😆 

You would think that a guy who throws around a term like crony capitalist knew what it meant. MDcuck just saying stuff again. 

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Just the first part. Take the L, chump. 

It's too easy.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's too easy.

Of course he commented on what he said without actually hearing what he said. Just sayin stuff. 

10 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

People worried about how much Trump paid in taxes but Ignore that people in congress become millionaires with only a $174,000/year salary 

It’s easy to distract the unhinged whiners, not to mention Trump paying no taxes was completely legal. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's not just businesses. It's everyone. Hell, software like Turbo Tax is designed to dig under every stone to try and reduce taxes. And look at all these athletes and celebs with their "charities" to include the Clintons. It's all just tax havens. Make money then put it into the charity then it can't be touched. Duh. Even the dumbest athletes and celebs know this trick.

Hillary, as Secretary of State, was shaking down governments to pay the Clinton Foundation huge sums for Bill's speaking, then they used that money to pay for Chelsea's wedding, among other personal items. Nothing to see there. 

• Like 1

Finally simplify the tax code?  Dare I say a flat tax?  

40 plus years of Democrat and “Never Trump” Republicans tax policies.  

11 hours ago, MDC said:

1/10. 

8 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

1/10. 

Tucker didn’t mention it, but the change in the tax code that allowed depreciation to go back 5 years instead of 2 years was signed by Obama. Big deal for real estate holdings. So yeah, it was a giveaway to the rich by Obama. There were more. The donors didn’t donate because they liked him. They thought he could win and they wanted to get something back. They did. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tucker didn’t mention it, but the change in the tax code that allowed depreciation to go back 5 years instead of 2 years was signed by Obama. Big deal for real estate holdings. So yeah, it was a giveaway to the rich by Obama. There were more. The donors didn’t donate because they liked him. They thought he could win and they wanted to get something back. They did. 

No reason to provide MDCuck with facts. He’s all about Orange man bad. 

What would it take for you to consider tonight's debate a win for Biden and loss for Trump?  There has to be some criteria that they have to meet for you guys to think one really performed better.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What would it take for you to consider tonight's debate a win for Biden and loss for Trump?  There has to be some criteria that they have to meet for you guys to think one really performed better.

He can't win with me. He has pledged to give illegals benefits using my tax money, along with jacking up taxes to support the Green New Deal. No way he can get my vote at this point.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

He can't win with me. He has pledged to give illegals benefits using my tax money, along with jacking up taxes to support the Green New Deal. No way he can get my vote at this point.

I was talking more about him just winning the debate not winning you over for your vote.  Your unwillingness sounds very similar to those who refuse to vote for Trump though.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'll piggyback off what lickin said.  Unless Trump starts talking about giving illegals free healthcare, opening borders and reversing all the good he's done during his first term, there is no way Biden can "win" tonight.

30 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If Biden doesn’t molest anyone or fall down drooling all over himself. 

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He will need to lie well.

He needs to pretend that he is not eating from the leftists kool aide, nothing that indicates ANY support for the ideas of AOC, Sanders, Warren, or the other morons on the far left.

He needs to present himself as a centrist.  But even then, we have already seen him pretend to be something on Monday, and then something else on Tuesday.

His big problem is that Democrats as a group now seem dirty.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He will need to lie well.

He needs to pretend that he is not eating from the leftists kool aide, nothing that indicates ANY support for the ideas of AOC, Sanders, Warren, or the other morons on the far left.

He needs to present himself as a centrist.  But even then, we have already seen him pretend to be something on Monday, and then something else on Tuesday.

His big problem is that Democrats as a group now seem dirty.

How come Biden needs to lie well, nobody holds Donald to that standard?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump never said he went to an all black college. Biden just said that the other day. Come on man! 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

How come Biden needs to lie well..

:lol:  No he doesn't. He has made a career of being caught lying and plagiarizing and you guys still re-elect him. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was talking more about him just winning the debate not winning you over for your vote.  Your unwillingness sounds very similar to those who refuse to vote for Trump though.

Maybe so, but at least I'm voting for the guy who puts Americans over illegals.

• Thanks 1

What a great time to bring back up the flat tax debate?  At least lower the rates in the progressive model and get rid of ALL the deductions, credits, yada yada.   

Keep It Simple Stupid

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Maybe so, but at least I'm voting for the guy who puts Americans over illegals.

Ok...  I wasn't talking about who you were voting for though, just talking about the debate.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

My question to you would be: How come you all of a sudden care about Trump lying for 4 years, when Biden's been doing it for 47?

4 hours ago, BirdGang said:

If Biden doesn’t molest anyone or fall down drooling all over himself. 

His handlers have banned all children from the room so that part is covered. They can only hope on the 2nd issue.

• Haha 1

Biden and Harris released their taxes today. Totally a coincidence, no coordination with the nyt piece.

Two things of note:

1. They both made a million dollars as public servants.

2. They both paid 30%+ in income taxes.

Too bad the average honcho will be too stupid to realize what that means.

On 9/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, KSB2424 said:

I watched the clip. At least the intro.

Tucker said he’d leave it to the “professional hyperventilators” on the other network to discuss whether Trump should have exploited the tax loopholes. He acknowledged that the code is unfair and said that unfairness is part of why Trump won in 2016.

He didn’t call on Trump or Congress to make any changes to the code. My guess is that Tucker goes back to complaining about libruls and we never hear about the tax code issue again. That’s the sort of populist he is.

Nobody does a better job of criticizing entrenched Washington republicans than Tucker. People that watch every night know this. People who don’t troll. 

• Haha 1