OldMaid

OldMaid's 4 Game Winning Streak Comes to an End!

It's a 12 Geeks 1 Cup thing... I just killed WhiteWonder.

And a demon just crawled out of my snatch. :o

thats a cawk

Herbivore planned to win this matchup... but then he got high.

Looks like another opponent just went up in smoke.

Herbivore planned to win this matchup... but then he got high.

Looks like another opponent just went up in smoke.

My whole team got high.

I had a chance to lock it up in the Sunday night game but Wilson and Fitzgerald both stunk and left the door open for you on MNF. Then your team continued to stink and you didn't walk through.

I had a chance to lock it up in the Sunday night game but Wilson and Fitzgerald both stunk and left the door open for you on MNF. Then your team continued to stink and you didn't walk through.

I didn't look until late last night. After that miserable Thursday night performance, I figured I was gonna get clobbered. I was pleasantly surprised when it was under 10pts. Around 7pts, actually. Congrats on ending my streak!

Hopefully things get back on track and I can go back to making you all my b!tches! :lol:

On 10/4/2016 at 12:35 AM, OldMaid said:

How is that snatch feeling? Sounds pretty gross dude. 

And a demon just crawled out of my snatch. :o

did you see anything from her post or are you just stupid as hell? I'm guessing the latter.

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Stalker alert

You are really really really stupid. As always.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Get some help. You have some serious problems. 

Get some help. You have serious.problems.

On 10/4/2016 at 12:35 AM, OldMaidsaid:

a demon just crawled out of my snatch. :o

8 hours ago, sderk said:

did you see anything from her post or are you just stupid as hell? I'm guessing the latter.

Stupid as hell would be you quoting the wrong post.  :lol:

numbnuts

11 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Stalker alert

It's 'Stalkerish' to dredge up a post from two years before you supposedly registered here in a thread about a league you didn't participate in to make a skeevy comment?  :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Stupid as hell would be you quoting the wrong post.  :lol:

numbnuts

You missed the spazz out he had last night. Looks like he woke up this morning and wisely peenied the thread. 🤣

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You missed the spazz out he had last night. Looks like he woke up this morning and wisely peenied the thread. 🤣

Gimme some deets.  I'm bored this morning.

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Are you serious?  After all his crying about peenie he pulled his peenie.  :doh::lol:

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It was......odd, weird, creepy, stalkerish :dunno:. Hard to properly describe it.

1 minute ago, crackattack said:

It was......odd, weird, creepy, stalkerish :dunno:. Hard to properly describe it.

Yes he is. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Gimme some deets.  I'm bored this morning.

Go read the Qanon thread. It was basically a repeat performance of that. Then it massively blew up in his face. 

I have enjoy reminiscing about winning a fantasy football game 2 1/2 years ago when Old Maid had a bad week. 🙂

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Are you serious?  After all his crying about peenie he pulled his peenie.  :doh::lol:

I don’t like that I posted in that thread, and I had notifications that people had either replied to my post or liked it, but they all disappeared when he deleted the thread. 

Normally I wouldn’t care, but I was hoping those notifications were Old Maid flirting with me. 

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

I don’t like that I posted in that thread, and I had notifications that people had either replied to my post or liked it, but they all disappeared when he deleted the thread. 

Normally I wouldn’t care, but I was hoping those notifications were Old Maid flirting with me. 

Trust me, she's flirted with me on several occasions, it's not that great.  :(

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Go read the Qanon thread. It was basically a repeat performance of that. Then it massively blew up in his face. 

What blew up in someone's face? The bile from your bits? 

I totally peenied that thread. I admit it. It grossed me out rereading all the crap you wrote about your flapping in the wind privates.

Call me peenie all you want. I just know that there is already an old maid thread talking about your yellowish oozing thing and i was thinking, I would rather take heat for deleting the thread than be reminded of your physical traits.

It was my bad for starting it and quoting you. I was wrong in that respect. oh the humanity. :mellow:

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

I totally peenied that thread. I admit it. It grossed me out rereading all the crap you wrote about your flapping in the wind privates.

Call me peenie all you want. I just know that there is already an old maid thread talking about your yellowish oozing thing and i was thinking, I would rather take heat for deleting the thread than be reminded of your physical traits.

It was my bad for starting it and quoting you. I was wrong in that respect. oh the humanity. :mellow:

From now on, you shall be known as....

peeniejr  🤪

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

You should peenie this post as well....and probably some others 

Just now, cbfalcon said:

You should peenie this post as well....and probably some others 

I can't peenie your posts. But your posts usually fall off the board pretty quickly.

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That was legit one of the strangest things I’ve ever read on the internet 

Well dammit now I want to read it.  :wall:

peenie motherfockers. 

44 minutes ago, sderk said:

You should put yourself in a timeout.  Maybe spend some time away from here to get some perspective.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You should put yourself in a timeout.  Maybe spend some time away from here to get some perspective.  

I 2nd this

Sure thing herb. AKA, waste of head space. It's always the same low IQ dudes that repeat the same garbage on this site. MDC. Herbie, Fatboy, Falcon. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Most intelligent post made on this board in months. Well done 👍