I didn't really go zero RB but my RBs are:

Freeman (rd 4)

Gordon (6-8?)

CMike (FA)

West (FA)

Ware (FA)

I'm 4-2.

4-2

Hopkins, dez and Watkins first 3 rounds.

It's like I always say...it's who you grab late or off waivers who win it...not your first 4-5 rounds.

Grabbed cmike and ware with my last 2 picks. THATS what is winning me games.

What is zero rb theory? Sorry, new to the scene

Zero RB is the idea that you wait until the mid-late rounds to pick your first RB. The idea is that top WR's are easier to predict, so the odds of your first few picks being draft busts goes down. Most zero RB strategies also load up the back half of the draft with high upside RBs.

• Like 1

Zero RB is the idea that you wait until the mid-late rounds to pick your first RB. The idea is that top WR's are easier to predict, so the odds of your first few picks being draft busts goes down. Most zero RB strategies also load up the back half of the draft with high upside RBs.

Thank you

Interesting. High upside meaning young rookies? Ive been thinking of ways to draft differently cause i really dont have a strategy.

4-2 (most total points) with 2nd pick in a 10 team league

My RBs at the time of the draft went: J Hill, D Murray, J Langford, D Henry, S Ware, C. Michael, D Lewis

My RBs as of today: D Murray, J Howard, C Michael, S Ware, D Henry, D Lewis

I love the strategy to be honest, but even I know I got lucky with Demarco. I did not see that coming.

Thank you

Interesting. High upside meaning young rookies? Ive been thinking of ways to draft differently cause i really dont have a strategy.

It can be. It could also be an under performing back from last year, a guy that may be a back up but some believe is extremely talented, a guy an injury away from having a lead role or a guy who is just undervalued. Just about every backfield has a guy that can be drafted late that has upside. The main thinking is to grab as many of these guys as possible and maybe have two or three pay off.

Most people will tell you the best draft strategy is to be flexible, grab the guy who is falling. If you go into a draft thinking zero RB and half the league thinks the same, you probably would have been better off grabbing RBs. Zero RB, zero QB, RB heavy early etc. all can work if you grab the right guy.

12 man ppr. 12th pick

Green

Gronk

Cooks

Hilton

Woodhead

Gio

J matthews

Foster

Sims

Riddick

16 man ppr 11th pick

Gronk

Jordy

Maclin

Luck

Marvin Jones

Yeldon

Riddick

Pretty well so far. Current high scorer, 4-2 after a slow 0-2 start, including wins over the current 1st and 3rd place teams. I didn't set out to do zero RB, but there were no RBs available in the first 4 rounds I felt really good about. This is a 10 team league that starts 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, and 1 Flex, and thus has a decent bench. I think I drafted 5th or so.

Drafted

WRs: OBD, ARob, Watkins, Hilton, Snead, Tavon Austin

RBs: Lat Murray, Langford, DeMarco Murray, Melvin Gordon, Blount, Ware

Currently Rostered

WRs: ODB, ARob, Hilton, Snead, Austin, Coates

RBs: Lat Murray, Demarco Murray, Gordon, Blount, Ware, Jordan Howard

I also have Matt Ryan, who I got off waivers in exchange for Tannehill early in the season to presumably back up Bortles. Obviously Ryan is now the consistent starter (I had him on the bench for the Carolina game, ugh). I also have Tucker, AZ defense, and streaming TEs (currently Pitta). Beyond TE I don't see a clear hole on my team at the moment. I completely missed on Watkins but the whole IR thing has been a saving grace versus the will he or won't he play thing. The toughest thing thus far has been picking which trio of RBs to use (or Snead at Flex), which I wasn't getting right earlier in the season.

started drafting rbs in the 5th round.

d murray

r mathews

c michael

j howard off waiver

henry and dixon on bench.

I have the most points score against me

I have the 4th most points scored for me.

I have lost 2 key players to IR. K Allen, D Woodhead

Say that only 2 of my losses was an issue of lineup. Meaning should have started x versus y.

At least 2 games, would have lost no matter who I started.

Record is 1-5

Other reasons for the record.

Bit on my being slow to FA this year.

That stated, I don't think I have missed there either.

So much of the pile is Dixon like. Lots of potential. But is any of it real.

i cannot recall how many times McKinnon has been dropped in my league as an example of what I mean.

4-2 being carried by my RBs.

I start 2 RBs and 1 at the flex.

Carr

Zeke, Demarco, Gordon, Ware, Morris

Hilton, ARob, Jeffrey, Cobb, Dorsett

Barnidge, Brate