Sign in to follow this  
discmonkey

Drop Doug Martin?

Is it time to cut the cord on Muscle Hamster? Or is it worth holding on in case he comes back in a few weeks and rocks it?

I can still pick up Jacquizz Rodgers but I don't have any other decent drop options.

I just traded for Dougy Fresh as he plays the Saints two week in the fantasy playoffs. Big picture keep him.

I wouldnt cut him yet.

coach said 'a little setback'

I suspect they will push back his return another 2 weeks.

They did sign A Smith.

And it was for more depth.

Makes me wonder if the injury to Martin might be worst then whats being told.

Coaches lie and stuff so it's tough to tell. I'm bummed short term because they pretty clearly knew he was still done but it didn't get out until today (after my waivers/faab ran), but there were enough signs for me to drop Crowell or Tyrell for Jacuzzi. My window to achieve Jacuzzi is now closed. A sad Lacy owner picked him up after losing out on Knile Davis.

Zoomed out, I think you pick up Jacuzzi and wait for Douglas if you can get away with it. If you can't, you should wait cuz a few good games this week < good games during money time.

I also think any Dougless folks should shake a tree around town for him just in-case your league's owner is ticked at Doug and ready to move on. If he's playing again in 3 weeks, he'd be good to have as long as he isn't fat or something now.

The super sneaky thing in all of this is seeing Antone in action. He could be the true benefactor of all of this. Aka Tim Hightower 2016.

i also have doug on my team, but i do have an option: jstew is on waiver wire.

Should i wait for doug or drop for jstew?