Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Pick 1

Tyler Lockett @ Saints (think he may have the lowest floor, but has a money match up to explode. Sounds like Russell Wilson may be dinged up.)

Jeremy Maclin @ Indi (my team would be great if he actually did something this year, is this the game?)

Matt Asiata @ Chicago (think he has the highest floor if McKinnon is out)

LEAVE A LINK and I can answer yours. Thank you.

Asiata for me. I believe it almost too much but I have a funny feeling about the situation this week and beyond. Asiata was a td machine once McKinnon started getting nicked up the last time they split the gig. And McKinnon is at least temporarily in a walking boot. I know, the line hasn't been great and Sammy Biscuits can turn back into a pumpkin on any giving play/drive/week but Asiata is likely to see decent work.

Lockett...the dream is at least temporarily over. He's a master of working himself open later on when a play breaks down. He was a joy to have when Russell was moving the pocket and being a nightmare for safeties and corners to manage. Now, Russell is likely playing through something that where he should be sitting and it's hurting everyone except Graham in the passing game.

Maclin...I'm the wrong person to ask about non-rb Andy Reid weapons. But you asked so....I don't buy it. I wouldn't trust it. Matchups are no means to predict how Alex and Andy will or won't use someone. And KC is using multiple people. Splitting a small passing yards pie multiple ways is leading to smaller slices for Kelce and Maclin. Stay away for now.

These posts confirmed what I was already thinking. Monday night games are always more fun too. Thank you!

PPR I would with Maclin.