Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Where do middle aged guys buy pot?

40 years old, work all the time, got no friends who smoke at all anymore. Where am I supposed to find a reliable dealer? According to the Internet this is very easy in Philadelphia but I have to say I don't see anyone selling on my way to work or whatever.

How do you old guy get high? :dunno:

I asked a neighbor of mine years ago who seemed kind of rough. Turned out he deals and has hooked me up for a few years now. In roughly a month I can grow legally in my state so will be going that route soon

40 years old, work all the time, got no friends who smoke at all anymore. Where am I supposed to find a reliable dealer? According to the Internet this is very easy in Philadelphia but I have to say I don't see anyone selling on my way to work or whatever.

Deep web, travel to a state it is legal in, college near you, ask mmm....beer to check out the evidence room, so many options. Find a chick preferably.

I'm willing to bet that at least 50-66% of your co-workers smoke weed. They're generally not that difficult to point out either based on life views. Most smokers are always willing to help either direct you to someone, or just pick you up some themselves.

Texas will prolly be the last damn state to legalize it recreationally. :mad:

Of course, we're also the genius state that bans gambling - instead opting to let millions and millions and millions of $$$ go to Oklahoma and Louisiana. :rolleyes:

Do you have any gardening skills?

We will be able to just walk into a store in a couple of months. :banana:

January 2018 at the earliest, assuming you mean in MA

Not shocked.

:wave:

Not shocked.

:wave:

I'm not shocked that you drink 20+ alcoholic beverages per day.

Being smashed is your "safe space."

• Like 1

You just gotta find someone you do know or could get to know who seems like they probably smoke. Then one day ask them on the sly, like it could be a joke just in case somehow it gets back to you (if this is a workplace person or something).

They got pot shops everywhere in my state now. You just walk in and buy it. The ironic thing is I haven't wanted to smoke pot for years and years. Just makes me paranoid and anti social. Wasn't always the case but somewhere along the way I took a turn I guess :ninja:

They got pot shops everywhere in my state now. You just walk in and buy it. The ironic thing is I haven't wanted to smoke pot for years and years. Just makes me paranoid and anti social. Wasn't always the case but somewhere along the way I took a turn I guess :ninja:

How does that work - like you go in and they have different grades of it to chose from? You buy by the weight? ..... Or is it just like the movies - where a guy goes up to a bar and just says, "I'll take a beer." :unsure:

You just gotta find someone you do know or could get to know who seems like they probably smoke. Then one day ask them on the sly, like it could be a joke just in case somehow it gets back to you (if this is a workplace person or something).

Yeah, it's the pot that makes you anti-social and paranoid.

Sh!t. Oh, well. I don't smoke pot anyway. :dunno:

come December 15 you can have it, you can grow it 6 plants max per person 12 max per house, you can't buy or sell it, but you can give it away for free. There is a big grey area for about a year while they implement the law

Joints are not a good substitute for cigs.

I could never smoke 20 joints per day and get to work. :shocking:

I bet you are a mega buzz kill.

I bet you are a mega buzz kill.

Yeah that's probably fair.

But drinking whiskey, I'd like to think I'm still fun. The hangovers are killer now though :cry:

How does that work - like you go in and they have different grades of it to chose from? You buy by the weight? ..... Or is it just like the movies - where a guy goes up to a bar and just says, "I'll take a beer." :unsure:

Yeah they have different types you can choose from. Mostly as far as what type of high you get - I think all the strength tends to be super high. Like way too focking high for most people. They need to work on that aspect.

You can buy different amounts or they have pre-rolled joints, edibles etc. as well.

come December 15 you can have it, you can grow it 6 plants max per person 12 max per house, you can't buy or sell it, but you can give it away for free. There is a big grey area for about a year while they implement the law

How are you going about the growing? Ghost cabinet? Hydro? Have you grown before? You get education from book or internet?

Then you must smoke before posting. Everyday.

http://sedgleywoods.com/

guarenteed!

show up with a 12 pack of micro, offer some to the first person you see. ask them if someone will show you the course, they will prolly even loan you a disc. during the round, calmly explain your lack of weed situation. nuff said.

How are you going about the growing? Ghost cabinet? Hydro? Have you grown before? You get education from book or internet?

I've done one grow, basically made a small room within my finished basement, except for the light and some special reflective paper (orca) I did it on the cheap (figured that's the point, right). One book but mostly on the internet... Think the site I liked best was growweedeasy.com. not to brag and def learned some things to do better, different next time, but I got very good reviews from people who tried it... Even was asked if it came from a dispensary.

Stoners are generally shifty, lazy people that smell bad and are a burden on society.

Stoners are generally shifty, lazy people that smell bad and are a burden on society.

I shower every third day whether I need it or not, been working since 7 am too.

I've done one grow, basically made a small room within my finished basement, except for the light and some special reflective paper (orca) I did it on the cheap (figured that's the point, right). One book but mostly on the internet... Think the site I liked best was growweedeasy.com. not to brag and def learned some things to do better, different next time, but I got very good reviews from people who tried it... Even was asked if it came from a dispensary.

I think that is the site I have checked out in the past. Was smell an issue at the end?

Im not 40. But a golfing buddy has a guy that has went thru the ol reliable u. s mail. Then gives basically very small profit deal to roughly 5-10 of his frens. So I get cali goods in ny for many moons. Sort of nice.

As for you with no friends....I agree with others it will just have to be find a guy you sort of know who smokes and then get pushed in 1 direction. If it seems like a 1 time thing buy a bunch.

Ive cut back. Maybe 1/8 every 2 weeks instead of every week.

I think that is the site I have checked out in the past. Was smell an issue at the end?

we had just one plant growing that really stunk before we really knew what we were doing. Turned out to be a male. With the actual real crop the smell wasn't too bad...I did make a homemade carbon filter that may have helped, buy I think it depends mostly on the strain... Some stink more than others... Just like humans :wave:

we had just one plant growing that really stunk before we really knew what we were doing. Turned out to be a male. With the actual real crop the smell wasn't too bad...I did make a homemade carbon filter that may have helped, buy I think it depends mostly on the strain... Some stink more than others... Just like humans :wave:

Where'd you get the seeds? thanks for the info.

Where'd you get the seeds? thanks for the info.

Some obtained from weed I bought

Ordered some from some hippy on cape cod

Also ordered on line through a company called https://www.nirvanashop.com

I think they are pretty reputable, seen them advertised around the internet b4. Not cheap but already feminized so you don't have to deal with male plants focking up your crop

Some obtained from weed I bought

Ordered some from some hippy on cape cod

Also ordered on line through a company called https://www.nirvanashop.com

I think they are pretty reputable, seen them advertised around the internet b4. Not cheap but already feminized so you don't have to deal with male plants focking up your crop

oh..that's nice