Sign in to follow this  
Law

Week 12 FU Thread

I don't usually start these, but I need it.

Hey Ebron, how about showing up you frickin tool!!

Three quarters and one half assed target at the end of the second. Pathetic.

Three quarters and one half assed target at the end of the second. Pathetic.

Fock this loser and fock stafford.

Unbelievable. Would never have thought he'd be shut out. Just awesome. Great to know I've lost this early into the week.

Such is my season in one league. Could have played Rudolph anid his 15 points but I've gone down that road and lost before. Nothing goes right at all and will miss the playoffs for the second time in 14 years. Sad.

FU Ebron! FU.

Darn guest are late , and I have to wait to eat.

Why would you play Ebron over ANY TE playing the Lions? They can't cover TEs for shat

These same teams played 2 weeks ago: Rudolph caught 1 pass for 3 whole yards. It was a TD but still 1 catch for 3 yards. That same game, Ebron had 7 catches for 92 yards.

These same teams played 2 weeks ago: Rudolph caught 1 pass for 3 whole yards. It was a TD but still 1 catch for 3 yards. That same game, Ebron had 7 catches for 92 yards.

Yeah I feel ya. Typically though the Lions can't cover Tight Ends as a diehard Lion fan it's disgusting to watch every week lol

Awesome.....have dez and Ebron going today....thru 5 quarters...0 catches, 1 total target.

Yay. JFC.

And there ya go. 4 leagues. 2 with Ebron and 2 with Reed.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Happy Thanksgiving indeed!!

Finally we were able to enjoy are feast.

The games today have been good.

yin and YANG...good end to the day for ya bud!

FU gore and vinny...oh an ebron too.

Ebron - I hope you get Cosby'd after you eat too much turkey and fall asleep

Minn D - I hope a terrorist hijacks your team plane and you all get waterboarded with gravy in Aleppo

Hilton - Catch that ###### automatic TD and then maybe you wouldn't have had your vertebrae snapped like a wishbone

Kelley - Were you having to run through gummy mashed potatoes? Pathetic.

Dez - Stick a turkey leg in Norman's mouth and then do work. Oh wait you'd rather talk too than produce.

###### this holiday. Both my teams deserve to get smallpox.

I'll say F U to Pagano for completely abandoning the FG game.

I know Vin missed that 52 yarder early, but they were stalled on 4th down and goal twice, and even before on those of those drives they went for it on 4th and 4 from like the 25 or so.

Even one FG to go from 1 pt to 4 pts would have been nice.

I'll say F U to Pagano for completely abandoning the FG game.

I know Vin missed that 52 yarder early, but they were stalled on 4th down and goal twice, and even before on those of those drives they went for it on 4th and 4 from like the 25 or so.

Even one FG to go from 1 pt to 4 pts would have been nice.

This! Pagano is an idiot - I have no idea how he is still a HC.

FU to me again. Every week I have to OVER analyze things, but I can't help it, it is my personality to do such:

I own two TEs- Reed and Ertz

So, which one to play?

Well, Reed has been quiet since coming back from his concussion. In fact he has done little the past three weeks, no tds, no big yards.

Ertz has led the league in targets with 26 the past three weeks and has been a monster. Had it not been for having a rookie qb missing him, he would have had even more points and tds. Plus, Ertz has the woeful GB secondary.

So, whT did I do that was so bad? I benched Reed this week for Ertz. Reed scores two tds and gets over 20. Now Ertz might go off Monday too, but Chances are, I probably won't be as satisfied. I hope the difference doesn't do me in.

FU Brown. In a must win game and I have to face you this week!!

Guess I should say FU Colts defense!!! How about double teaming Brown or having a safety over the top. Morons.

FU Brown. In a must win game and I have to face you this week!!

Guess I should say FU Colts defense!!! How about double teaming Brown or having a safety over the top. Morons.

I hear ya. It makes me wonder how DC can still keep their job when they are so stubborn they can't even make an adjustment.

eli rogers. but he fu goes to me first of all for starting him and big ben for completely ignoring him after the first few minutes. did anyone else catch the play where ben threw the ball to brown while he was covered and rogers was streaking wide open to the endzone? sidenote; brown made a great backshoulder catch and took it in

FU to me again. Every week I have to OVER analyze things, but I can't help it, it is my personality to do such:

I own two TEs- Reed and Ertz

So, which one to play?

Well, Reed has been quiet since coming back from his concussion. In fact he has done little the past three weeks, no tds, no big yards.

Ertz has led the league in targets with 26 the past three weeks and has been a monster. Had it not been for having a rookie qb missing him, he would have had even more points and tds. Plus, Ertz has the woeful GB secondary.

So, whT did I do that was so bad? I benched Reed this week for Ertz. Reed scores two tds and gets over 20. Now Ertz might go off Monday too, but Chances are, I probably won't be as satisfied. I hope the difference doesn't do me in.

I got Reed and Delanie, so I hear your pain.

Thankfully guessed right this week.

I got Reed and Delanie, so I hear your pain.

Thankfully guessed right this week.

Your decision was very tough too. Delanie has been a beast since he has returned and Reed was quiet the past three weeks.

Your decision was very tough too. Delanie has been a beast since he has returned and Reed was quiet the past three weeks.

haha, it'll be every week for the rest of the year.

at least I'm off next week with Delanie's bye.

haha, it'll be every week for the rest of the year.

at least I'm off next week with Delanie's bye.

Just curious, what made you choose Reed this week, especially after the last two quiet weeks? Btw, I hate to play players who play on Thursday. I don't think their bodies and minds are ready for the battle.

Just curious, what made you choose Reed this week, especially after the last two quiet weeks? Btw, I hate to play players who play on Thursday. I don't think their bodies and minds are ready for the battle.

sure.

Firstly, I think Reed is a better player and on a better offense, so he always starts slightly ahead when I start deciding who I want to go with.

Vernon Davis' usage was down the previous week (zero catches on only one target while Reed had 5 catches on 6 targets) so was hopefully taking that as a sign that Davis wouldn't be an every week contributor and steal touches.

I agree for the most part on the Thurs. games issue, but I do think certain instances you can make an educated decision on if this one will be the exception, and I just thought this one had high potential to be. Divisional game on Thanksgiving (always seems to be at least one good game every T-Giving), playoff implications on the line, and 2 good offenses playing against exploitable defenses...didn't see it as enough to completely pull Reed.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

sure.

Firstly, I think Reed is a better player and on a better offense, so he always starts slightly ahead when I start deciding who I want to go with.

Vernon Davis' usage was down the previous week (zero catches on only one target while Reed had 5 catches on 6 targets) so was hopefully taking that as a sign that Davis wouldn't be an every week contributor and steal touches.

I agree for the most part on the Thurs. games issue, but I do think certain instances you can make an educated decision on if this one will be the exception, and I just thought this one had high potential to be. Divisional game on Thanksgiving (always seems to be at least one good game every T-Giving), playoff implications on the line, and 2 good offenses playing against exploitable defenses...didn't see it as enough to completely pull Reed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. Good stuff to consider. I wish Reed had stayed out though because I'm hearing he has torn ligaments now, grade 3 something and people are saying out for multiple weeks. I'm still reading so I don't want to jump to conclusions and maybe his return didn't hurt him worse, but that diving catch he made with one hand certainly could not have helped his shoulder.

I didn't choose Reed yesterday but I was certainly hoping to use him during playoff weeks:14-16. Darn!

Fock me. Every single year, without fail, for one reason or another, I'm forced to start this romulan Eli Manning. It really isn't even funny how putrid he is, but I fall for it every year. Fock you Eli, and fock me for believing you can even be decent for one week.

Miller, so much opportunity wasted.

Sean Payton - another douche who tries to prove how "smart" they are.

Ingram: 7 carries for 55 yards, a 7.9 ypc, and a TD.

Hightower: 5 carries for 4 yards at a .8 average.

That's awesome Genius! Keep feeding Hightower and prove how much of an asshat you are.

Hmm, started Eli and Jennings against the worst D in the league. What are they doing? Blowing each other. Hopefully the Giants lose. What a joke.

Edit: Almost forgot, Sterling Shepard. Even with ODB hurt you can't catch a pass. Fock all of New York