Sign in to follow this  
BronxNarrowback

Pizzagate...anybody got info on this?

Yeah kutulu can confirm "they" weren't "there " that day because "they" were all at kutulu's house smoking a hookah at the time :rolleyes:

• Like 1

:lol:

Seriously Jerry? The guy buying into this mindless alt/right conspiracy theory has the balls to call SOMEONE ELSE a mindless drone?

You focking kidding me? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Man, you guys got me rofl. You're the mindless robot going with the 'Fake News' angle because you're a lazy s.o.b. who can't be bothered researching something i.e. reading.

Keep watching the network news; I'm sure they'll get to a compelling story that might interest you like 'How to organize your mother's basement' or something.

• Like 1

Seriously Jerry? The guy buying into this mindless alt/right conspiracy theory has the balls to call SOMEONE ELSE a mindless drone?

You focking kidding me? :lol:

I've noticed you cursing a lot more since the election. Also doubling down on your :lol: posts since you have nothing of substance to say. You don't seem to notice it so I expect another :lol: or two in response. :(

• Like 1

I bet his luggage code was 1234

They were the smart ones. And all the smart people voted for them.

• Like 1

You are defending complete lemming bs by filthy...I mean seriously Jerry, it's one thing when the usual trolls do it, but you used to be better than that bs.

Conspiracy theorists should be mocked..,like the 911 jagoffs that came here were.

I'll look for the things I've read that show what a foolish leap he is making when I'm not in mobile. It won't shut up the fools...but I'd hope you'd realize how focking wacko the crap is.

Never mind...it appears pointless. Looking above this post of mine...its a bunch of speculation of connections.

Stuff like "is this where they learned their love of kids" kind of crap.

If this all does not strike you as conspiracy BS...Im not sure what help there is for you.

We are talking zero actual evidence connecting people with illegal acts...bringing up things unrelated to the topic as a ...well, this guy is creepy, so the rest must be true.

Filthy appears to be deep into it though. There is a reason the sources for such theories are always obscure...always something a long the lines of...I think I heard it was some anonymous FBI source that is never actually quoted by somebody that anyone has ever actually heard of.

At the end of the day...it simply appears not to be worth the time took at all that is out there that has already killed the connections between Hillary and this pizzagate crap.

The one real conclusion is that Podesta is pretty odd and creepy. Yippeee.

I've noticed you cursing a lot more since the election. Also doubling down on your :lol: posts since you have nothing of substance to say. You don't seem to notice it so I expect another :lol: or two in response. :(

Wow Jerry, very insightful :rolleyes:

Never mind...it appears pointless. Looking above this post of mine...its a bunch of speculation of connections.

Stuff like "is this where they learned their love of kids" kind of crap.

If this all does not strike you as conspiracy BS...Im not sure what help there is for you.

We are talking zero actual evidence connecting people with illegal acts...bringing up things unrelated to the topic as a ...well, this guy is creepy, so the rest must be true.

Filthy appears to be deep into it though. There is a reason the sources for such theories are always obscure...always something a long the lines of...I think I heard it was some anonymous FBI source that is never actually quoted by somebody that anyone has ever actually heard of.

At the end of the day...it simply appears not to be worth the time took at all that is out there that has already killed the connections between Hillary and this pizzagate crap.

The one real conclusion is that Podesta is pretty odd and creepy. Yippeee.

The emails are there, the Instagram posts are there, ties between Podestas and known/convicted pedophiles, James Alefantis and his ties to the Podestas, etc..........If you spent 1/16th the time you do trolling here actually reading some of the evidence, you might actually learn some truth.

The only real conclusion from your posts and Worms is that you don't have an open mind, can't be bothered with facts and will never come off your talking points. :wacko:

The emails are there, the Instagram posts are there, ties between Podestas and known/convicted pedophiles, James Alefantis and his ties to the Podestas, etc..........If you spent 1/16th the time you do trolling here actually reading some of the evidence, you might actually learn some truth.

The only real conclusion from your posts and Worms is that you don't have an open mind, can't be bothered with facts and will never come off your talking points. :wacko:

Yes...we get it..the emails where he uses pizza but nobody really ever explains it...leads to speculation and theories with no real backing.

I have read things...over and over. Its all speculation with very little actual basis.

Truth? You mean I would agree with your over the top speculation.

These theories popped up all over reddit and were destroyed almost completely over and over again.

http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

You will scoff...its snopes. But its cited over and over again. I don't suspect it will matter.

Your Podesta brothers story and portugal likely from crap seen on this one.

http://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

Again...I don't suspect any of this will matter. As with all other conspiracy theories...deny what the facts say...move on to something new or something similar to what you have already said with a small twist. Rinse and repeat. I went over and over with people on the 9/11 stuff in the same manner and they all acted exactly as you are acting now.

Yes...we get it..the emails where he uses pizza but nobody really ever explains it...leads to speculation and theories with no real backing.

I have read things...over and over. Its all speculation with very little actual basis.

Truth? You mean I would agree with your over the top speculation.

These theories popped up all over reddit and were destroyed almost completely over and over again.

http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

You will scoff...its snopes. But its cited over and over again. I don't suspect it will matter.

Your Podesta brothers story and portugal likely from crap seen on this one.

http://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

Again...I don't suspect any of this will matter. As with all other conspiracy theories...deny what the facts say...move on to something new or something similar to what you have already said with a small twist. Rinse and repeat. I went over and over with people on the 9/11 stuff in the same manner and they all acted exactly as you are acting now.

Snopes - :lol:

Just stealing a play from you and Worm. Let me take the high road though and show you actual debate.

The first link you posted debunks actual emails detailing the existence of the pedo ring. I don't believe you'll find a smoking gun where someone names names. I'm only contending that the Podestas are part of something involving pedophiles. It's clear from all that I've posted there's a connection there. Despite your vehemently decrying any pedo stuff, you acknowledge they're some twisted people. That's you.............a defender of the 'Alt Right Conspiracy' theory.

Second link debunks that the suspect photos are the Podestas because 1. Only 1 photo of a suspect was passed around and not of two suspects. Does that mean the Person of Interest isn't one of the Podestas? Nope. The drawing could easily be Tony; seems too puffy for John. There was a possible age discrepancy of the suspect. Guessing someone's age in the blink of an eye is subjective. Does this Snopes article mean the Podestas weren't there? Nope and they don't appear to try. Does the articl mean they don't know Clement Freud? Nope. In fact, it doesn't mention the known pedophile or why the Podestas would even be in Portugal.

Christ...........you're standing in a field full of cow sh!t but since you don't see any cows the sh!t must be made up.

Snopes - :lol:

Just stealing a play from you and Worm. Let me take the high road though and show you actual debate.

The first link you posted debunks actual emails detailing the existence of the pedo ring. I don't believe you'll find a smoking gun where someone names names. I'm only contending that the Podestas are part of something involving pedophiles. It's clear from all that I've posted there's a connection there. Despite your vehemently decrying any pedo stuff, you acknowledge they're some twisted people. That's you.............a defender of the 'Alt Right Conspiracy' theory.

Second link debunks that the suspect photos are the Podestas because 1. Only 1 photo of a suspect was passed around and not of two suspects. Does that mean the Person of Interest isn't one of the Podestas? Nope. The drawing could easily be Tony; seems too puffy for John. There was a possible age discrepancy of the suspect. Guessing someone's age in the blink of an eye is subjective. Does this Snopes article mean the Podestas weren't there? Nope and they don't appear to try. Does the articl mean they don't know Clement Freud? Nope. In fact, it doesn't mention the known pedophile or why the Podestas would even be in Portugal.

Christ...........you're standing in a field full of cow sh!t but since you don't see any cows the sh!t must be made up.

I know you are contending things based on speculation...and you are wishing for others to do research to debunk your speculation further than it has already been taken down by places like snopes and who they cite as they take on these claims. What is clear from what you have posted is that you (and sources you use) like to take a lot of liberties and make leaps in logic. A tactic often used by conspiracy theory guys. Yes...I said they are pretty strange people.

The second link is a funny one...as is the whole...we think they may be there because of this anonymous thing...don't really have evidence to support your claim but beg everyone else to prove a negative.

Your last line...yeah, nice try. You have shown you will buy into whatever theory someone puts out there. Its pathetic and sad.

It's kinda weird how obsessed you guys are with pedos. Like to the point where when someone says something about pizza it must mean pedophilia :wacko:

I mean, there are so many things it could mean. Could just mean...pizza. But oh man that would be weird, huh? So let's say it is a code or euphemism, why the hell does it have to be pedophilia? Why couldn't it be some secret political jargon, or hell, drugs?

To jump straight to pedo... it's focking weird.

I know you are contending things based on speculation...and you are wishing for others to do research to debunk your speculation further than it has already been taken down by places like snopes and who they cite as they take on these claims. What is clear from what you have posted is that you (and sources you use) like to take a lot of liberties and make leaps in logic. A tactic often used by conspiracy theory guys. Yes...I said they are pretty strange people.

The second link is a funny one...as is the whole...we think they may be there because of this anonymous thing...don't really have evidence to support your claim but beg everyone else to prove a negative.

Your last line...yeah, nice try. You have shown you will buy into whatever theory someone puts out there. Its pathetic and sad.

The facts speak for themselves. There's clearly a large amount of pedophiles associated with the Podestas, the Podestas are into some sick sh!t, Siewert wants Hassert to disappear (why would he say that?), the woman investigating Haitian human trafficking and it's possible link to the Clinton Foundation died, and the owner of Comet Pizza posted numerous things on Instagram that indicate he is a pedophile.

Careful on your way out; don't step in that cowsh!t.

The map of pizza thing, could just be a focking auto correct error or something.

The eat pizza for hours thing, can someone link to the actual email? Because I saw something on that insane conspiracy theory a while back and it seems like you weirdos are twisting the email. Didn't he basically say to someone "hey do you want to meet up for pizza IN an hour?" And why the fock does any of that have to automatically equal pedophilia?

I mean, sh1t, I like pizza. But apparently I'm giving off the vibe that I'm a pedo so I guess I'd better stay away from it. How about other Italian food? Is lasagna okay or does that mean I'm a sadist? :(

It's kinda weird how obsessed you guys are with pedos. Like to the point where when someone says something about pizza it must mean pedophilia :wacko:

I mean, there are so many things it could mean. Could just mean...pizza. But oh man that would be weird, huh? So let's say it is a code or euphemism, why the hell does it have to be pedophilia? Why couldn't it be some secret political jargon, or hell, drugs?

To jump straight to pedo... it's focking weird.

Us? You're one of the people defending these sick focks.

Another person incapable of reading. Podesta 'would love to get some pizza for an hour' or 'playing dominos on cheese instead of pasta'. Or "Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Here's some pics posted by the owner of Comet Pizza (and good friend of the Podestas) - https://i.sli.mg/9ci3lJ.png https://i.sli.mg/4Y3VIs.jpg https://i.sli.mg/86mWlT.png https://i.sli.mg/dBY95x.jpg

Yep, this is all just one big misunderstanding.

Of all that crap you posted, the only thing that was even mildly odd was the supposed artwork in Tony podesta's home. And that one hardly seems reliable since there's all kinds of editorial comment and so forth added. How in the hell do you know that's true when it's just some amateur "info graphic" compiled by someone with an obvious agenda?

As for the rest, what's scary is that you look at that and see some obvious sign of pedophilia. It's focking weird and creepy on YOUR part. And let me tell you something that might aid your sanity: if you start with the premise that some insane conspiracy theory is true, then EVERYTHING can start to look like supposed "evidence" confirming the theory. But it isn't, it's just you looking at everything from some super-warped paranoid perspective. Same as the 9/11 truthers, the alien abduction folk, the chemtrail people, etc.

They were the smart ones. And all the smart people voted for them.

The smart people didn't vote for Hillary or the orange assclown.

HTH

As usual, since it makes someoneWassociated with your candidate, worm and Sho deflect and ignore the obvious. Can dead victims come forward? Nope. Keep ignoring stuff because it might hurt your political party or because of apathy.

Germans near concentration camps ignored what went on under their noses too. Maybe take your kids to Comet Pizza or the Podestas to spend the night.

As usual, since it makes someoneWassociated with your candidate, worm and Sho deflect and ignore the obvious. Can dead victims come forward? Nope. Keep ignoring stuff because it might hurt your political party or because of apathy.

Germans near concentration camps ignored what went on under their noses too. Maybe take your kids to Comet Pizza or the Podestas to spend the night.

Yeesh, settle down man.

I don't care if it hurts the political party and I sure as hell don't care if it hurts the Clintons. Can't stand 'em.

I mean I'd be willing to believe just about anything with regard to the Clintons if there was actual evidence. Bill is obviously a bigtime creep and I do wonder if there's something there with him hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein.

Problem is, Trump was friends with Epstein too. So if there was something going on, Trump may well have been involved too. That's why his people had to make up this ridiculous stupid Comet Pizza thing. They couldn't go after the real story because it'd implicate their own man.

They're probably all sick focks, honestly.

Deflect?

You are believing speculation with zero evidence.

Hillary isn't my candidate.

You are absolutely bat crazy and a focking moron

No evidence if you want to ignore the obvious.

W/E.....I don't need to see Podesta or the owner of the pizza shop with a victim to know the fockers like kids.

No evidence if you want to ignore the obvious.

W/E.....I don't need to see Podesta or the owner of the pizza shop with a victim to know the fockers like kids.

No...no actual evidence. Your posts have been pure speculation and some downright misinformation (as has been pointed out and links supporting opposing your thoughts).

You think what you do of them because of Podesta's connection to Hillary and little more.

Us? You're one of the people defending these sick focks.

:first:

This is more believable than the Golden Shower story the libtards fell for. Good job Sho, Worms, Honcho and the rest of the spice girls.

• Like 1

CBS News Atlanta does a pretty good piece on pizzagate,

• Like 1

Can this here thread be Peenied. Please.

No

CBS News Atlanta does a pretty good piece on pizzagate,

That is indeed a great take on it.

Waiting for Sho and Worms to come to these pedophiles' defense.

That is indeed a great take on it.

Waiting for Sho and Worms to come to these pedophiles' defense.

You are a focking idiot.

Aw..............someone defending pedophiles going full tilt.

Cute.....

You just keep spreading that lie...that you bring uo multiple topic(showing you are truest in tilt...but don't let that fact get in your way chief)

You just keep spreading that lie...that you bring uo multiple topic(showing you are truest in tilt...but don't let that fact get in your way chief)

Want me to call the Podesta brothers to come give you a hug?

CBS took it down. Honestly I've never seen a story get shut down so quick.

We can talk about pretty much everything. Trump getting whores in Russia (fake news), Hillary having dementia, etc etc but for some reason the powers that be do not want anyone talking about this story...

Fishy

CBS took it down. Honestly I've never seen a story get shut down so quick.

We can talk about pretty much everything. Trump getting whores in Russia (fake news), Hillary having dementia, etc etc but for some reason the powers that be do not want anyone talking about this story...

Fishy

Careful; you may be called a nutjob for believing ANY part of this story despite the glaring evidence the Podestas and Comet pizza shop owner are truly sick focks. Their ties to the establishment (on both sides) are well established but is everyone involved a pedophile? No, of course not. Do they take money and influence from the pedophiles? Indeed they do.

Wade through the half a$$ed parts that people try to claim and there's plenty there to make you wonder why everyone on the left shuts this sh!t down immediately. Maybe it's the fact that it's more damaging to their side.

Careful; you may be called a nutjob for believing ANY part of this story despite the glaring evidence the Podestas and Comet pizza shop owner are truly sick focks. Their ties to the establishment (on both sides) are well established but is everyone involved a pedophile? No, of course not. Do they take money and influence from the pedophiles? Indeed they do.

Wade through the half a$$ed parts that people try to claim and there's plenty there to make you wonder why everyone on the left shuts this sh!t down immediately. Maybe it's the fact that it's more damaging to their side.

Who gets 30 minutes of pizza?