Sign in to follow this  
BronxNarrowback

Pizzagate...anybody got info on this?

What was the guy's name that was the Buddy of trump? I think he even got a cabinet position? Maybe. He raped a fourteen-year-old girl and then as a defense said that she claimed to be a prostitute? And he ended up getting the easiest probation in the whole wide world? What's his name Epstein? Something like that. I posted a thread a few weeks ago. Ken Starr of all people was his lawyer.

I don't know about this pizza joint, but that fruitcake director of the X Men is sure looking like the leader of a child sex ring. Amazing how all these big mouth actors who know everything never seem to know about this stuff. Or Weinstein. Phony as Fock. Half of them probably took it up the ass at one point so maybe I can see why.

fruitcakes enjoy that garbage

Oh and little boys

What was the guy's name that was the Buddy of trump? I think he even got a cabinet position? Maybe. You raped a fourteen-year-old girl and then as a defense said that she claimed to be a prostitute? And he ended up getting the easiest probation in the whole wide world? What's his name Epstein? Something like that. I posted a thread a few weeks ago. Ken Starr of all people wants his lawyer.

billy c flew to his island of misfit boys a bunch of times

That guy ?

Everyone in Hollywood is a pedophile

$500 million per year of taxpayer funds go to Planned Parenthood who turn around and give it back to PACs/liberal political campaigns i.e. Dems just using Planned Parenthood as money laundering process.

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

$500 million per year of taxpayer funds go to Planned Parenthood who turn around and give it back to PACs/liberal political campaigns i.e. Dems just using Planned Parenthood as money laundering process.

Also works for Unions and Green Energy Grant winners.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

MDC supports pedos. 

Not if the kids are as ugly as you. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not if the kids are as ugly as you. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

:(Again he attacks me for condemning pedos and their supporters.  

Just remember. MDC and Sho vehemently deny this. 

The epoch times. Free rag owned by falun gong.

And still not worth the price of a subscription. 😶

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The epoch times. Free rag owned by falun gong.

And still not worth the price of a subscription. 😶

You can read the articles for free and link to one where they're wrong? You can read, right? :dunno:

7 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nxivm-trial-verdict-keith-raniere-alleged-sex-cult-leader-guilty-in-sex-trafficking-case-today-2019-06-19/

NXIVM leader found guilty of trafficking among other crimes. NXIVM owned 11 daycares around the world and has ties to the Clintons, Gillabrand, Hollywood....

Pretty amazing the amount of coverage this has not received.

A current Democrat presidential candidate's (Gillibrand) father consulted and lobbied for an underage sex slave cult.

Gillibrand also received campaign donations from the underage sex slave cult. according to the local Syracuse news

Not to be outdone, another former Democrat presidential candidate (Hillary) received donations from the sex slave ring, which were made illegally. according to Rolling Stone

I am shocked I tell you, that this is barely being covered by print media and nothing but crickets on the cable shows.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Pretty amazing the amount of coverage this has not received.

A current Democrat presidential candidate's (Gillibrand) father consulted and lobbied for an underage sex slave cult.

Gillibrand also received campaign donations from the underage sex slave cult. according to the local Syracuse news

Not to be outdone, another former Democrat presidential candidate (Hillary) received donations from the sex slave ring, which were made illegally. according to Rolling Stone

I am shocked I tell you, that this is barely being covered by print media and nothing but crickets on the cable shows.

Yeah, well, the media loves the dems. The Clintons are as crooked as it gets in politics.  It's well known, but they don't care because their political followers are lemmings.

• Like 1

Democrats re-elected Marion Barry after getting busted using crack cocaine and going to prison. We knew then the level of corruption in the party.  All of this stuff is just kinda expected now.

On 5/30/2017 at 8:20 PM, Cdub100 said:

Bill Clinton is known to have flown multiple times on the ["Lolita Express"](https://archive.is/B6nnX) of disgraced billionaire pedophile [Jeffery Epstein](https://archive.is/vVTYC) to visit Epstein's private "pedophile island," Little St. James. Hillary Clinton also joined him on occasion. Bill Clinton even [ditched the Secret Service to make these trips](https://archive.is/5o7Zl) Interestingly, Jeffrey Epstein [claimed to be a co-founder of the Clinton Foundation](https://archive.is/PCN83).

As time moves along more and more pizza gate theories become true. 

Disgusting how so many left leaning posters here defend these sick bastards.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:26 AM, riversco said:

Democrats re-elected Marion Barry after getting busted using crack cocaine and going to prison. We knew then the level of corruption in the party.  All of this stuff is just kinda expected now.

They just elected a known pedophile in Virginia

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

New info just in:

You guys are still focking retarded 

Just like we were on Trump campaign being spied on? Like we were on the FBI/DOJ lying to the FISA court? Like we were about Ukraine no bribery/quid pro quo, etc? Where'd THOSE charges as far as impeachment?

I noticed you bailed on that thread. Took the loss, the kick in the nuts and scurried away like a cockroach when the lights came on.   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Just like we were on Trump campaign being spied on? Like we were on the FBI/DOJ lying to the FISA court? Like we were about Ukraine no bribery/quid pro quo, etc? Where'd THOSE charges as far as impeachment?

I noticed you bailed on that thread. Took the loss, the kick in the nuts and scurried away like a cockroach when the lights came on.   :lol:

Didnt you hear, comey said they dont use the term "spy" in the FBI, therefore there could be no spying. 

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Dude, seriously, you’re waaaay off the deep end pal. And I’ve got no focking idea what you’re even alluding to with that last sentence. Maybe you’re taking this a little too seriously? :unsure:

I remember when  buzzfeed published the ridiculous Steele dossier, bought and paid for by Hillary, and used as the basis for spying on American citizens and political rivals like some soviet eastern Block puppet regime, Worms and Sho and Newbie and the rest of the spice girls were all excited, going so far as to start figuring out the lines of presidential succession and how they could get to democrat into the White House. It was funny as hell. Normals, like me, debunked it in about a half an hour. I guess the pee-pee and hookers got them too excited. Newbie likes pee. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dude, seriously, you’re waaaay off the deep end pal. And I’ve got no focking idea what you’re even alluding to with that last sentence. Maybe you’re taking this a little too seriously? :unsure:

That thread genius. You know, the one where every time we post evidence showing that for the hoax it is, you'd call it a vast right wing conspiracy. Good job there Hillary.

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That thread genius. You know, the one where every time we post evidence showing that for the hoax it is, you'd call it a vast right wing conspiracy. Good job there Hillary.

I like how he brings up that Pelosi was going to speak at 5. As if that's something that needed to be paid attention to. She's known for straying off the reservation and making so many profound statements. Like that time she said MS-13 animals have a "spark of the devine". I laugh thinking of Worms giving a shite to what that hag has to say.