Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Trump.... Cancel that order

I don't think that was a lie. A lie is saying something you know to be untrue. Not saying something that you want/intend to be true, and then it turning out to be false after the fact.

Let's also remind all of you Trump knob slobberers, that he was the last or second to last choice for almost every single one of you. Quit acting like this is some great victory by some guy you all backed since day 1. Nobody is buying your false enthusiasm.

I have no love for Trump. I'm just laughing at all the libidiots going ape sh*t because Hitlery lost. As far as Obummer, he has acknowledged that he knew a lot of people wouldn't be able to keep their doctor and/or health plan at the time he passed Obummercare. Therefore, he LIED. I mean, it was such a YOOOGE lie that he won "lie of the year". I wonder if he put it on the shelf next to his Nobel Peace prize:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

I have no love for Trump. I'm just laughing at all the libidiots going ape sh*t because Hitlery lost. As far as Obummer, he has acknowledged that he knew a lot of people wouldn't be able to keep their doctor and/or health plan at the time he passed Obummercare. Therefore, he LIED.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It really is kind of funny seeing these people lose their shtt. Especially when they say he is lying. He may be lying and that sucks ass. However, most of these people gave Obama a pass and he told so many lies, one could make an argument he is actually allergic to the truth.

I have no love for Trump. I'm just laughing at all the libidiots going ape sh*t because Hitlery lost. As far as Obummer, he has acknowledged that he knew a lot of people wouldn't be able to keep their doctor and/or health plan at the time he passed Obummercare. Therefore, he LIED.

I think in situations where you have a true majority who voted the other candidate, it's important to put the interests of both sides at the forefront. As much as Trump "won" the presidency, he also "lost" the popular vote. That is a fact that can not be ignored. If you really want to bring everybody together, then take a little bit from both sides and create something that represents everybody. I'd love to cut spending, reform immigration and invest in infrastructure. I have absolutely zero problem with gun rights. I'd also like the government to keep out of reproductive and marriage rights. Surely, both sides can come out of this feeling like the government represents them all.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It really is kind of funny seeing these people lose their shtt. Especially when they say he is lying. He may be lying and that sucks ass. However, most of these people gave Obama a pass and he told so many lies, one could make an argument he is actually allergic to the truth.

I just don't get this sentiment. While Obama was far from perfect, and pushed some policies conservatives don't like... I 100% believe he is a man of deep integrity. Trump flat out lies about the most completely insignicant things. Things that are so easily debunked using his very own audio clips. It's borderline pathological IMO. Maybe that's just me and those progressive ideals that are somewhere buried deep in my DNA. Who knows...

I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt, but he's just such a mental midget. It's hard for me to take somebody serious that probably can't even spell serious.

I think in situations where you have a true majority who voted the other candidate, it's important to put the interests of both sides at the forefront. As much as Trump "won" the presidency, he also "lost" the popular vote. That is a fact that can not be ignored. If you really want to bring everybody together, then take a little bit from both sides and create something that represents everybody. I'd love to cut spending, reform immigration and invest in infrastructure. I have absolutely zero problem with gun rights. I'd also like the government to keep out of reproductive and marriage rights. Surely, both sides can come out of this feeling like the government represents them all.

Funny how you ignore the fact that I just proved Obummer lied. You were more than willing to comment on it when you thought he didn't. I'd like to know what you think now that it's been proven to you that he flat out lied about Obummercare. And if you read the article I linked Obummercare won "lie of the year" 4 times. Yet you all want to focus on crap lies of a guy who hasn't even been inaugurated yet. Obummer's lies and bullsh*t hurt a lot of people. Would be nice if libs would acknowledge this for once.

No more of that bathroom bullshit. That's good

But who really cares? The only dudes getting blowjobs from other guys in bathrooms are republican law makers. This is perfect for them.

But who really cares? The only dudes getting blowjobs from other guys in bathrooms are republican law makers. This is perfect for them.

That's their business. Someone's sexual preference or proclivities between adults is none of my concern. But I do care when this bathroom nonsense is in schools.

Funny how you ignore the fact that I just proved Obummer lied. You were more than willing to comment on it when you thought he didn't. I'd like to know what you think now that it's been proven to you that he flat out lied about Obummercare. And if you read the article I linked Obummercare won "lie of the year" 4 times. Yet you all want to focus on crap lies of a guy who hasn't even been inaugurated yet. Obummer's lies and bullsh*t hurt a lot of people. Would be nice if libs would acknowledge this for once.

I don't see anywhere that he lied in that link. I see where he admitted to being wrong, but nowhere that he lied. I see people saying he lied, but it seems they don't understand the definition of a lie.

PS: You added that link and additional text after I replied. Don't be a liar. :cheers:

I don't see anywhere that he lied in that link. I see where he admitted to being wrong, but nowhere that he lied. I see people saying he lied, but it seems they don't understand the definition of a lie.

Seriously? This is your response? Wow. And it doesn't appear you read the article or understood it. Because I just read it again and while Obama never uses the word lie he absolutely acknowledges that his comments about keeping your plan were knowingly inaccurate, which is the definition of a lie.

He lied about not knowing about Hillary's private server. Besides, he barely answered any wmquestions while he was prez. He spent most of his time preaching and chastising

Seriously? This is your response? Wow.

Should I reply now, or wait for you to add some links and stuff after the fact?

Ok... I can see your editing again. Maybe take a deep breath and formulate a cohesive thought, before you mash on the keys?

Should I reply now, or wait for you to add some links and stuff after the fact?

No. I've updated my notebook re: discussing this stuff with you. If you can't comprehend an article that includes quotes from Obama where he acknowledges making statements he knew were inaccurate, which is the definition of a lie, then we just can't discuss this stuff. I don't know if it's because you're just a partisan hack like Worms or Sho, or if you're still having trouble with the fact that HItlery lost and it's clouding your ability to reason, but either way no point in discussing stuff with someone who acts this way given the evidence I just posted.

I have no love for Trump. I'm just laughing at all the libidiots going ape sh*t because Hitlery lost. As far as Obummer, he has acknowledged that he knew a lot of people wouldn't be able to keep their doctor and/or health plan at the time he passed Obummercare. Therefore, he LIED. I mean, it was such a YOOOGE lie that he won "lie of the year". I wonder if he put it on the shelf next to his Nobel Peace prize:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

You all keep saying this...yet you all keep going apeshit anytime Trump is criticized and it has zero to do with Hillary.

No. I've updated my notebook re: discussing this stuff with you. If you can't comprehend an article that includes quotes from Obama where he acknowledges making statements he knew were inaccurate, which is the definition of a lie, then we just can't discuss this stuff. I don't know if it's because you're just a partisan hack like Worms or Sho, or if you're still having trouble with the fact that HItlery lost and it's clouding your ability to reason, but either way no point in discussing stuff with someone who acts this way given the evidence I just posted.

Haha. You act as if you're some mild mannered and level headed guy. You're far from Jerry, Strike. I must have missed the part where he said he made that statement knowing full well it was BS. Maybe you can post that snippet for me?

But let me be clear... even if he did, I have absolutely zero problem, because our healthcare system has been a mess for years, and he was the first guy with the balls to actually try and do something about it. Is it perfect, hardly. But millions of Americans who didn't have healthcare prior are now covered. And I don't give a flying fock that my healthcare has increased a couple hundred $ a year because of it. I guess that must be the Christian inside my talking. WWJD.

And again... you linked that article after I replied. Then replied again bashing me for ignoring an article that wasn't a part of your original post. We're both going to need to be honest, if you want any sort of useful dialogue.

That lie is a whopper. I think libtards really ought to pipe down about Trump until he does something comparable. He admits to lying to the American people so he could get one of the most controversial pieces of legislation in history passed. That's a big time lie.

and here goes the lifelong liberal who had an awakening calling people libtards again. If that doesn't beg for a mature debate, I don't know what does. ZZZzzzzz.

Ummmm...in the article you linked the lie of the year was about Obamacare,but in the others Obamacare was lied about(not what you said), as 2009 was about "Death Panels", 2010 was about "Government Takeover of Healthcare"...are you trying to win lie of the year for 2016?

That's some mature debating right there. Sheez

and here goes the lifelong liberal who had an awakening calling people libtards again. If that doesn't beg for a mature debate, I don't know what does. ZZZzzzzz.

Never said I was a lifelong liberal. But the legend continues.

Unsurprisingly, apparently nobody knows WHERE the fock

Trump came up with the 4 Billion figure.

And, like the banksoft tweet, he's big on claims, short on details.

Peek above turd.

But let me be clear... even if he did, I have absolutely zero problem, because our healthcare system has been a mess for years, and he was the first guy with the balls to actually try and do something about it. Is it perfect, hardly. But millions of Americans who didn't have healthcare prior are now covered. And I don't give a flying fock that my healthcare has increased a couple hundred $ a year because of it. I guess that must be the Christian inside my talking. WWJD.

Well, you answered the question I had. You're just a partisan hack. Got it. Notebook updated.

Well, you answered the question I had. You're just a partisan hack. Got it. Notebook updated.

But hey, his insurance only went up a couple of hundred dollars so it's all good. Those people that had it go up a could of thousand and lost their Doctor? Well, they do have insurance. And wasn't it supposed to go down? An average of 2500? But let's give props to Obama for trying. Would it be too much to ask to give Bush some credit for trying in Iraq? As long as we're rewarding effort and all.

Libtards are down to quibbling about the amount Trump used to call out a company that has been gouging tax payers forever. How about a little big picture observation?

Government budget and procurement documents show that President-elect Donald Trump was right to insist that the new Air Force One jets will cost taxpayers more than $4.2 billion

Long-term 'Research, Development, Test & Evaluation' costs amount to $2.872 billion

'Other' line-items described as 'facilities' costs add $330 million to the project

A final $1.062 billion is found in a 2015 procurement request, meant to pay for the actual construction of a pair of Air Force One jets on Boeing 747 frames

Trump tweeted Tuesday of the Boeing project that 'costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!' Boeing immediately disputed his claim

He told reporters that Boeing 'is doing a little bit of a number. We want Boeing to make a lot of money, but not that much money'

The White House insisted Trump's numbers didn't 'reflect the nature of the financial agreement between Boeing and the Department of Defense'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4015320/Trump-RIGHT-Air-Force-One-Government-budget-documents-Boeing-program-slated-cost-4-billion.html#ixzz4SNFzyyt9

The two planes will also be Boeing 747s, which Mr Trump said he negotiated for a price tag of $3.9bn (£3.1bn). They are due to be delivered in 2024 and may not be put into rotation until after Mr Trump leaves office.

Mr Trump claims the new jets are much bigger and have "a much bigger wingspan" than the current models.

"I'm doing that for other presidents, not for me," he told ABC News host George Stephanopoulos.

Full blown TDS before the dude even took office. Clowns, everyone one of ya. Of course, most of them fled to their safe space and no longer post here.

• Thanks 1